SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 12v CTEK battery charger with recond is XS4003 Priced at $175 - free local registered mailing.

that's good service! he will be more happy to know you would provide this mailing service. but i want to know if there is there cheaper option available under your stocks? i will give him your contact no. thank you mr lim! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK XS4003 ( latest model from CTEK ) this Sat morning 10am-4pm at our location - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg . To avoid waiting pls call us at 93891138 to confirm time u r coming......

All are welcome, you dun have to buy anything, bring anything but u must try to have coffee or tea with me............ wink wink

Lim Battery

HP: 93891138 :angel:

The 12v CTEK battery charger with recond is XS4003 Priced at $175 - free local registered mailing.

Hi Mr Lim,

I saw your post for the CTEK XS 4003 and am wondering how much is the XS7000?

What would you recommend, betw the 2, for charging/recond a car and CL2 bike Batt?

I am looking at a long term solution. Cheers.

Born to be Wild : Steppenwolf (1968)

i've just went to find mr lim to trade in my xs3006 to the xs 4003, tried it and find that it's a good charger compare to xs3006 ,it's got 8 stages charging. would like to thank you Mr Lim for his great service :) thumbs up :):cheeky:

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

Hi Mr Lim,

I saw your post for the CTEK XS 4003 and am wondering how much is the XS7000?

What would you recommend, betw the 2, for charging/recond a car and CL2 bike Batt?

I am looking at a long term solution. Cheers.

Hmmm since there is only 2 batteries to charge the XS4003 is sufficient but long term u might hv a alternative power system then the XS7000 i s good faster anyway. :cheeky:

i've just went to find mr lim to trade in my xs3006 to the xs 4003, tried it and find that it's a good charger compare to xs3006 ,it's got 8 stages charging. would like to thank you Mr Lim for his great service :) thumbs up :):cheeky:

Thank you for your kind comments, indeed the XS4003 is a good start for battery maintance habit. But hor ............... Now lesser kopi kaki for the next reconditioning session ( end September ) - thanks to all those who had kopi with me on Sat. :angel:

Mr. Lim, i also wan to trade my xs3006 to xs4003 or may consider xs7000 also. Pls pm me how much to top-up for both and when got ready stock to exchange, thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Very happy to hear that, like dat die die also must find my receipt :pray: email on the way, please check it out, thanks! :thumb:

Found the receipt already ? - if not nm i will still do the tradin-in at full value....... as long as itis a CTEK .... I will honor the deal ....

Mr Lim, would you have the CTEK Comfort Indicator battery status monitor by any chance? Could you PM me the price? Thanks.

Yes mate those CTEK COMFORD INDICATORS are in stock - various models all in stock - do view at our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg - pls email me - [email protected]

Best I found was the basic $60 Oxford charger from Motoworld. Has backlight LCD display abd microprocessor control and display of charging status. Charged up my bike from dead (Ducati 999), and they have plenty in stock and give sensible advice there (Basement level for parts)

Some notes:

I bougfht the basic $60 model as the more expensive ones an charge at higher amps but thats useless as bikes can oly take the lower setting anyway.

The basic model also comes with a waterproof plug and terminals for wiring permanently to the battery - work fantastic so in future if your battery dies just plug into the socket hidden on you bike.

Special note - dont buy any craop thats not made especially for motorbikes - you wont save much cash but could toast your electrical system !!!!

Al the best

• 2 weeks later...

Can PM me the PM the pricing of the CTEK XS800, XS4003 & XS7000?? Thanks!

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Best I found was the basic $60 Oxford charger from Motoworld. Has backlight LCD display abd microprocessor control and display of charging status. Charged up my bike from dead (Ducati 999), and they have plenty in stock and give sensible advice there (Basement level for parts)

Some notes:

I bougfht the basic $60 model as the more expensive ones an charge at higher amps but thats useless as bikes can oly take the lower setting anyway.

The basic model also comes with a waterproof plug and terminals for wiring permanently to the battery - work fantastic so in future if your battery dies just plug into the socket hidden on you bike.

Special note - dont buy any craop thats not made especially for motorbikes - you wont save much cash but could toast your electrical system !!!!

Al the best

Bro, is it this one?

http://www.oxprod.com/index.phppg=3&action=dept&id=134&pid=197

For 60 bucks, it looks awesome, i feel like buying it sia.

I am also wondering, if i charge it, i must disconnect all the other wires from the battery right? eg: red and black wires still connected to bike while using the battery maximiser.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Can PM me the PM the pricing of the CTEK XS800, XS4003 & XS7000?? Thanks!

Hi mate TQ 4 for your interest in our CTEK battery chargers. I will visit & quote you as well. I jus finish the automekanika show & am on my way back into SG. CTEK has a interesting new range for launch next year - star of the show is a 12/24v 70amp charger, really powerful little thing.......................

Thanks! Await your PM

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Bro, is it this one?

http://www.oxprod.com/index.phppg=3&action=dept&id=134&pid=197

For 60 bucks, it looks awesome, i feel like buying it sia.

I am also wondering, if i charge it, i must disconnect all the other wires from the battery right? eg: red and black wires still connected to bike while using the battery maximiser.

I was looking at it when I was in Motoworld a few days ago too. I think it's quite good but I'm stuck with Ctek 'cos that's the best that was available a few years ago.

I normally leave the other wires connected. It won't affect the charging, as far as my bike's concerned

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

I normally leave the other wires connected. It won't affect the charging, as far as my bike's concerned

I dont get this. Is it because the ignition of the bike is "off" that is why the current doenst flow to the other parts like the lights and stuff?

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815