SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@limbat

What is the cheapest trickle motorcycle charger you have?

Let's say the XS800, can be used for car as well? How long are the charging times?

I just called your office. The prices are so close, i'm pondering on which one to get... ESI12000 or XS800... Hmm... Does the ESI come with the "connectors" for hard to reach batteries like the XS800?

Edited by crazydj

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning by our CTEK XS4003 chargers ( FOC ) this Sun 14th Nov 9.30am - 2pm only - pls call 93891138 to avoid waiting.

As b4 no need to buy anything, no need to bring anything, jus come & I will buy coffee/tea as well. Pls come ..................................

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Just went for Mr. Lim's batt recon session today. Interesting session. He also sell other stuffs like HID, and really a lot of stuffs there.

Thanks for helping out with my old batt too!!

• 4 weeks later...
You are most welcome - see you next month....

A meery X'mas to your & yr friend Jason as well.

any battery conditioner and/or charger that doesnt require a wall socket while it does its job? ie, the device itself have a battery inside to charge and condition our bike battery. after its done, i can bring it back upstairs to charge the device again.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

We will organise monthly session for the 2011. Hope to see you in Jan 2011.....

Hmm... ok, hope my battery can survive until then, otherwise no point reconditioning a new battery :D

:offtopic: I'm looking for a good Gel cell or Glass matt type battery for a Yamaha Fazer. Any recommendations of model, and where I can find this?

If everything seems under control, you're simply not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Hmmmmm i dun think they have such an equipment ... sorry

i guess as much also.. bike batt so big, to have another battery that can charge it, the device needs to be even bigger. :cheeky: will go down your place and condition my battery when you are free. thanks!

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi im new to this part of the forum! May I know how does the reconditioning of the battery work?

And what benefit does it bring to the battery?

haha just got my 2B so alot of qns to ask.. xD

Pls read further here at - http://www.CTEK.com

Uncle lim, wanna ask my charger can't really switch mode. Can I bring by for u to have alook?

Yes, pls let me check soon - am now on my way back into SG...... pls call me 2molo

Hi im new to this part of the forum! May I know how does the reconditioning of the battery work?

And what benefit does it bring to the battery?

haha just got my 2B so alot of qns to ask.. xD

Pls read further here at - http://www.CTEK.com

Uncle lim, wanna ask my charger can't really switch mode. Can I bring by for u to have alook?

Yes, pls let me check soon - am now on my way back into SG...... pls call me 2molo

any battery conditioner and/or charger that doesnt require a wall socket while it does its job? ie, the device itself have a battery inside to charge and condition our bike battery. after its done, i can bring it back upstairs to charge the device again.

There is. But it's not a charger nor a batteru conditioner.

Just a jump start battery pack.

They are used by alot of parrellel car importers. Instead of plugging a charger to the car batts in the show room. They actualy use a jump starter batter pack.

I feel it's only good for topping up bike batts only in emergency.

Further more. the topping up procedure is not fast . 2 hours for bike batts from 11.8v to 12.5v.

There's no conditioning, no trickle charging, no smart monitoring. no polarity protections. U plug wrongly both batts will die. may even cause fire.