SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

Happy New Year .......................

Yes, mate - I will organize 1 when I get back in SG - Now in A Boatshow In Phuket till 11th Jan.

Lim Battery Booth # is 38 - if anyone coming pls visit us.

You supply the chargers to their boats too? That's smart. I rather be stranded on the road with a flat battery than stranded at sea with possibly sharks circling around me.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr lim, waiting for ur next session, wanna determine if my battery can be saved before i go and get a replacement. can't wait haha!

Kawasaki 150ZX ::Rusty:: 2005-2010

Honda CB400 Revo ::BlackBeauty:: 2010-20XX

-------------

|Biologic iPhone Mount|Stebel Nautilus Horn|K&N Air Filter|

|Ah Pek's Grounding Wire|DIY 5V USB Port|Scorpio SR-i900|

|DIY Secondary Strobe Brake Leds|

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg697/scaled.php?tn=0&server=697&filename=pf6.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

mr lim, waiting for ur next session, wanna determine if my battery can be saved before i go and get a replacement. can't wait haha!

Haha... me too! :angel:

If everything seems under control, you're simply not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

uncle lim can only drop by on sat. Ok?

Sure mate - pls call b4 u come by 93891138.......

You supply the chargers to their boats too? That's smart. I rather be stranded on the road with a flat battery than stranded at sea with possibly sharks circling around me.

Hmmmmmm that is correct & tt was wat I was told also....

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Guys come by SAT morning can ? I am not sure what my BB wans to do on Sun.........

Thanks! what time should we come? :cheer::cheer::cheer:

are you going to be having any booth at this SBF event this saturday?

-------------

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg697/scaled.php?tn=0&server=697&filename=pf6.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Guys come by SAT morning can ? I am not sure what my BB wans to do on Sun.........

oooooooooooohhh... Sat morning is the SBF Anniversary event, isn't it?

If everything seems under control, you're simply not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Pls come Sat Morning 10am onwards

I will be convoying to SBF anniversary gathering on Sat morning, can I come for battery re-con next weekend please?

I also need to check a few kinds of bulbs at your place - thinking of changing headlights to HIR and all other bulbs to LED :angel:

Mr Lim, do you know that super4 has the battery checking thing when u start the engine, if the meter needle does a full sweep it indicates that there is something wrong with the battery. my OEM battery barely turned 1 year old, will recharging/reconditioning revive its luster? asking you this before hand just so we both dont waste our time. =)

-------------

I will be convoying to SBF anniversary gathering on Sat morning, can I come for battery re-con next weekend please?

I also need to check a few kinds of bulbs at your place - thinking of changing headlights to HIR and all other bulbs to LED :angel:

Sure mate - pls call me for an appointment..... 93891138

Mr Lim, do you know that super4 has the battery checking thing when u start the engine, if the meter needle does a full sweep it indicates that there is something wrong with the battery. my OEM battery barely turned 1 year old, will recharging/reconditioning revive its luster? asking you this before hand just so we both dont waste our time. =)

Hi mate,

Could you let me know how long b4 this 2nd sweeping occur again now tt we have solved the issue by reconditioning your battery.

cheers

Guys,

Now we have a Pre-Owned XS800 for sale at s$35.

Guys,

Now we have a Pre-Owned XS800 for sale at s$35.

Hi Mr. Lim, I am delighted by your trade-in offer!

This XS800 used to be mine but now it can be yours at almost half the price!

To say the least, I don't use it often except when my battery power got kinda low... So I suppose there's still lots of life in this device. :)

Cheers~

• 4 weeks later...
Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK XS4003 this Sat morning 10am-12pm at our location - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg . To avoid waiting pls call us at 93891138 to confirm time u r coming......

Lim Battery

Hi Mr. Lim, I need a XS4003..Do u hv ex-stock?? I'll collect from u this sat.. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi Mr Lim,

I am looking at your XS 800 and MULTI XS3600 CTEK chargers. My question is can the XS 800 also be used to charge a car battery if my current battery is 40Ah? (Amaron Hi-Life) Because I would like to buy one which can be use on both my bike and car.

Also, you do have stock for both the XS 800 and MXS3600 now? Cheers!

Hi Mr Lim,

Thank you for you reply. I will call you next week to arrange for the purchase.

No need to send by mail, I can drop by your shop to pick it up myself and have a chat with you.

Talk to you next week! Cheers!

Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK XS4003 this Sat morning 10am-12pm at our location - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg . To avoid waiting pls call us at 93891138 to confirm time u r coming......

Lim Battery

I missed this session as i only chance upon ur post today. Do pls inform again when u planning to hv the nxt session. Thxs a lot.

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg