SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i m nt running on stock..for stock is 17-40..its 06 model i m referin to and i aint sure for the older models..15 is over kill in the revs..i ve tried 15-40 n my speed wen valve open was 103kmph..nw on 16-40 its 113kmph wen valve opens..for stock 17-40 is 120 kmph wen valve opens..

so mine shud be on stock.. im 06 model. i would not dare change the front the effect will be too drastic. i tink i stick to 17-40 for now.

i m nt running on stock..for stock is 17-40..its 06 model i m referin to and i aint sure for the older models..15 is over kill in the revs..i ve tried 15-40 n my speed wen valve open was 103kmph..nw on 16-40 its 113kmph wen valve opens..for stock 17-40 is 120 kmph wen valve opens..

Bros, am a total newbie. Looking to get an RS125. Seen examples of it, just wondering if its normal that the frame slider on the left of the fairing appears slightly closer to the fairing than the one on the right is?

Is this normal, normal for the RS125 to be slightly assymmetrical or is it a problem with chassis misalignment more likely? Cheers!

Selling my Aprilia RS125. 07 model FBCxxx

Reg date 10 JAN 2008.. COE end 09JAN 2018

One of the last unrestricted batch. Always service and repair at Ah seng.

Full carbon fibre and matt black wrapping(can be removed).

34mm Dellorto Carb

K&N cone filter

Full Gianelli Exhaust System

Upgraded CDI

Front and Back LED signals with small number plates

Selling with all stock accessories for inspection purposes

Price 6800 negotiable.full payment prefered. Test ride either timah or ah seng(yishun bizhub).

Contact me at 84287857. whatsapp also can

im not using slider, but i think the left is longer to cover the exhaust? if your right is longer it simply means u have to switch it.. maybe, i dont know.

Bros, am a total newbie. Looking to get an RS125. Seen examples of it, just wondering if its normal that the frame slider on the left of the fairing appears slightly closer to the fairing than the one on the right is?

Is this normal, normal for the RS125 to be slightly assymmetrical or is it a problem with chassis misalignment more likely? Cheers!

Hey guys I'm clearing my room and got a arrow full system tat was meat for my rs125 some years back... Not sure if this may fit the newer models but feel free to come take from me if u guys need it... Just scrap to me now...

Price : a cup of kopi!!

Cheers!

Hey guys I'm clearing my room and got a arrow full system tat was meat for my rs125 some years back... Not sure if this may fit the newer models but feel free to come take from me if u guys need it... Just scrap to me now...

Cheers!

You power la ken

A lion never considers an opinion of a sheep

love.peace.respect

Cheers!

Bro,tried to PM you but it full.

Do you think I can get your exhaust?

Save 2-Strokes. :thumb:

logo-fb.jpg

Cheers!

Yo.. bro I needed tat badly. . Can I hav it...

Sorry guys didn't realise its full... Anyway just an update... Someone has contacted me and I have reserved for him... Collection tomolo morning...

Apologies on missin out e msg...

In case I find any unwanted stuffs for rs125, will update again... Buy mostly likely none... Hahaha

Only got cbr600, R1 and Ducati stuff I tik...

Guys, could I check what is the top speed of a fully stocked May 2009 rs 125 could go in km/h? I could only get it to 130km/h and my weight is only 60kg

As far as I know, rs125 are not known for their top speed but well verse in cornering...

I remembered mine was abt 150-160 e max...

can i just share what i think about stock? fully stock sold in singapore is nt really stock in europe. their stock does nt even come with powervalve. here, our stock is like 'race ready', we should be getting about 150kph top end even with 17-40 sprocket(stock) and standard exhaust as the stock exhaust is already a big manifold and a chamber(no filter). i suggest u dont try to pull on 5th or 6th gear. try from 2nd onwards. it can be a big diffrence. it is nt necessary tat your top end will be constant periodically, it depends on how, and when u change gears accordingly. not to mention your bike maintanance and servicing. and a lot more factors. this is just my opinion. i could be wrong.. hahaha

Guys, could I check what is the top speed of a fully stocked May 2009 rs 125 could go in km/h? I could only get it to 130km/h and my weight is only 60kg

can i just share what i think about stock? fully stock sold in singapore is nt really stock in europe. their stock does nt even come with powervalve. here, our stock is like 'race ready', we should be getting about 150kph top end even with 17-40 sprocket(stock) and standard exhaust as the stock exhaust is already a big manifold and a chamber(no filter). i suggest u dont try to pull on 5th or 6th gear. try from 2nd onwards. it can be a big diffrence. it is nt necessary tat your top end will be constant periodically, it depends on how, and when u change gears accordingly. not to mention your bike maintanance and servicing. and a lot more factors. this is just my opinion. i could be wrong.. hahaha

I just did my full servicing last Sunday and clean my power valve blade too. Right now the highest I could go was around 130kph. Maybe I should try pulling it from second gear onwards and see how's the effect.

aprilia power lah bro! hahaha... only if in tip top condition of coz. unlike japanese production, aprilia is highly tuned bike, hence quite unreliable. unless u r ready to get ur hands dirty and fly some money, then aprilia is urs.

Hi all! 2B P-Plater here. Aprilia good or not? :D

bro, wats ur sprocket? and u got see the measurement play of the solenoid valve? it shud be 7.5 to 8.5mm. or do u hf slipping clutch?

I just did my full servicing last Sunday and clean my power valve blade too. Right now the highest I could go was around 130kph. Maybe I should try pulling it from second gear onwards and see how's the effect.