SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try Bike tech 21

Hi. Can anyone tell me where can i get a cert for my Arrow pipe? As just bought an Aprilia RS125 with Arrow pipe. But the previous owner had lost the cert. Please help me.

watch out when a gush of wind passes you like a tornado..... all you will see my taillight...%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/WYrVd.jpg[/img]

Try call NTUC and get quotation

Hi guys,

anyone know the price for insurance for a RS125?

Im 28 years old with 8 years of riding experience liao. Intending to switch over to 2B again soon.

watch out when a gush of wind passes you like a tornado..... all you will see my taillight...%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/WYrVd.jpg[/img]

how much does it roughly cost for rs 125 basic servicing?

wash carb, filter, valve, change spark plug, engine oil etc.

anything else i need to service? (12000km now)

Im thinking of going to racewerkz for my service cos i heard its authorized by Aprilia and im staying in the west.

Is it recommended?

hope some old birds can help me out here :D

Hi guys. I'm new to this thread.

I have a question. I just bought a new 2011 rs 125. And I do know about counter-steering and stuff but every time when I make a left turn, my handlebar automatically turns to the left and I have no control over it. Same goes for a right turn. Why is it so? Could it be the tire pressure? Or something else?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi guys, need help! I notice that every time i throttle my rs 125, there seems to be a loud ringing sound coming from under my tank, closer to the right foot peg. sounds like a loose screw or something. i have checked the chain tension and it is not caused by that.

not to mention, the bike runs perfectly well. please advise. thanks!

Hi guys, need help! I notice that every time i throttle my rs 125, there seems to be a loud ringing sound coming from under my tank, closer to the right foot peg. sounds like a loose screw or something. i have checked the chain tension and it is not caused by that.

Piston ring maybe??

I would recommend Ah Seng. He's located at Yishun Bizhub. Level 3. The name of his shop will be 37 motoring. He has been dealing with Aprilia for years. So you know you're in good hands of a capable mechanic.

IMHO, hearing is one thing. And double confirm is another. So now you hear from me about Ah Seng. And I will double confirm with you he gets the job done. He usually opens after 7pm till late. Closed on Sundays.

how much does it roughly cost for rs 125 basic servicing?

wash carb, filter, valve, change spark plug, engine oil etc.

anything else i need to service? (12000km now)

Im thinking of going to racewerkz for my service cos i heard its authorized by Aprilia and im staying in the west.

Is it recommended?

hope some old birds can help me out here :D

It could be your bearings. Or even the smallest things, your bar end balancer. Find us on FACEBOOK as most of us are not active here anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262695903755251/

Hi guys. I'm new to this thread.

I have a question. I just bought a new 2011 rs 125. And I do know about counter-steering and stuff but every time when I make a left turn, my handlebar automatically turns to the left and I have no control over it. Same goes for a right turn. Why is it so? Could it be the tire pressure? Or something else?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, at what RPM were you riding when this sound comes out? If you ride above 7000RPM, you feel a sudden surge of power kicking in and you hear this vibrating sound, it might be due to your valve opened. You might wanna go down to Ah Seng to clarify your doubts. He'll know better.

Peace.

it is simply an unusual vibration sound, not something that can be physically felt.

Hi I'm a newbie here and I'm looking to buy a second hand rs125. Can anyone here advice me if it's reasonable for a owner to sell his RS 125 at 11k that was bought this year in August? He told me that warranty is still intact from Mah Motor and everything is stock except the exhaust which was changed to Arrow. Mileage is only 3000km. Damn tempted to buy the bike but I'm scared its over priced :bounce: