SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi fellow Aprilians! Anyone of you know where I can get Puig's smoked or iridium windshield for RS125 in sg?

Try askin motoworld? Got my MRA bubble from them ages ago

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 2002 - PPL

19 Sept 2005 - 2B

18 Sept 2007 - 2A

20 July 2010 - 2

Oct 2005 - present: Aprilia RS 125

Oct 16 2010 - Feb 2011: Honda CBR 600 RR

Apr 08 2011: Ducati Monster 620

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc3/16635_162719989997_751319997_2733440_6167145_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

It comes to my attention for these type of MFK that make us seller looks like a fool. It happen to me. Promises and sweet talk when viewing. Please dont fall into his trap.

Name ; LIAN

Contact ; 84998913, 82738071

His using these 2 numbers. The irony part is.. HE GOT NO LICENSE AND TALK BIG BY SAYING HE EVER OWNED A LOT OF BIKE BEFORE!!! Suck an A$$hle!! AND LOW BALLERS!!

Viewing place will be at MUSTAFA CENTRE or BLK 929 HOUGANG AVE 9. BECAREFUL IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS BUYER THAT HE WILL MAKE FOOL OUT OF YOU!!!

I HAVE WAITED 3 HOURS AT HOUGANG AS HE PROMISE TO DEAL BUT MIA. CALLED 60 TIMES NEVER PICK UP. WHATSSAPP, READ BUT NEVER REPLY!!!

Hello guys. I need some help regarding my rs 125. I notice that after every ride, the right side seems to be leaking oil. I have taken out the small sprocket casing and it's a total mess in there. The oil would leak to the exhaust belly, suspension, metal frame and fairing. Pls

Kindly help me by tell me how to go about fixing it and what type of oil is leaking?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone wanna sell their RS125 or RS4 please kindly whatsapp me the full details and pics of your lovely bike. Looking for around $6000 plus with private installment within seller and buyer. Will pay $3000 cash in advance and the balance will pay to seller. Both seller and buyer will work something out like an agreement. Reason, becoz shop interest are high. Whatsapp me at 97990977. Thanks