SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aprilia power lah bro! hahaha... only if in tip top condition of coz. unlike japanese production, aprilia is highly tuned bike, hence quite unreliable. unless u r ready to get ur hands dirty and fly some money, then aprilia is urs.

Aprilia not good..! High maintenance, very poisonous and expensive..! Haha..!

Wah! That bad huh? I wonder how much it'll cost for a 30yr old uncle for insurance on aprilia.. :|

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

Am 31. Got my at 660 1st party. Less than a month ago. This is uncle price...

Uncle price but not Uncle with P-Plate right?

Insurance for me is $320 3rd party & fire theft.

Also not P-Plate right?

I'm 38, newbie, insurance comprehensive with NTUC $1k for RS125. Seems a lot higher than all of ur other quotes. Is this normal for a p-plater? Or should I take something other than comprehensive?

Hmm..

Edited by IZECUBEZ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

Wah! That bad huh? I wonder how much it'll cost for a 30yr old uncle for insurance on aprilia.. :|

I'm 32 and have been riding the RS 125 for almost 10 years. Insurance is $290 for 3rd party.

Edited by lacrimosae

Believe nothing you hear; and only half of what you see.

Do or do not; there is no 'try'.

http://www.themuser.com/forum/index.php

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/lacrimosae/Aprilia/siggiecollage.jpg

Selling RS125 registered in DEC 2010. bike has clocked 30,000km. Parked in private estate under shelter. 34 MM carb, Gianelli Full system Exhaust. Bike is now fully black. One minor accident which scratched up the left side fairing about 6 months ago. Other areas on the bike still good. Regular servicing done every 1000km. 2 digit number plate. FBF 64 K ( was offered 1.8k this plate before, * should have sold it !!!!) Original Aprilia decals will be given should you decide to spray the bike and slap those stickers on. Contact me at 9001seven082. Looking to sell ASAP as im going to Australia for studies in July.

Selling RS125 registered in DEC 2010. bike has clocked 30,000km. Parked in private estate under shelter. 34 MM carb, Gianelli Full system Exhaust. Bike is now fully black. One minor accident which scratched up the left side fairing about 6 months ago. Other areas on the bike still good. Regular servicing done every 1000km. 2 digit number plate. FBF 64 K ( was offered 1.8k this plate before, * should have sold it !!!!) Original Aprilia decals will be given should you decide to spray the bike and slap those stickers on. Contact me at 9001seven082. Looking to sell ASAP as im going to Australia for studies in July.

Whats the price you looking at to let go?