SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need help !! My fully stocked 09 rs 125 seems like there's some problem. It's like there's two different sound on my bike. The normal sound should be heavy and not so noisy right? But I have this weird sound as if the vavle is open and it makes my bike move extremely slow. It's so hard to climb from rpm 4k to 7k. It almost can't move at all when the weird sound occur. Nowadays I need to rave to almost 6k rpm and move off so that it will have power and not powerless till I open my throttle to almost max but it still moving so slow. Is it something wrong with my valve or exhaust? And how do I remove my valve and set the measurement?

I need help !! My fully stocked 09 rs 125 seems like there's some problem. It's like there's two different sound on my bike. The normal sound should be heavy and not so noisy right? But I have this weird sound as if the vavle is open and it makes my bike move extremely slow. It's so hard to climb from rpm 4k to 7k. It almost can't move at all when the weird sound occur. Nowadays I need to rave to almost 6k rpm and move off so that it will have power and not powerless till I open my throttle to almost max but it still moving so slow. Is it something wrong with my valve or exhaust? And how do I remove my valve and set the measurement?

i will check the plug for a start. if its white, dont continue to rev high rpm with load, u r too lean. if its wet n black, u r too rich. brown is good. it cud just be a tuning of the pilot(outside). if its really bad, u may have to change jetting inside carb. bt it cud also be other cause. but valve problem? unlikely. bcz u ride fine after 7000rpm. valve fully open at 8+. and at the start of engine. (design to auto clean) until u rev hinger than 2000rpm the valve closes back. try service carb altogether. meddle with needle position clip. check airbox filter for water or dirt. remove the top dust cover(useless). keep the bottom. refer to my earlier post for solenoid cable setting. good luck!

Hi guys,

i got a pair of USED Heavy-balancer with Aprilla engraving on slider (same size & weight as Motovation ones) to let go

Price: S$40

took out from my cb400 :cheeky:

text/watsapp me at 9two3five400one (calls wont be entertained) for any enquiries...

viewing and deal at hougang...cheeeeeers!!!

IMG_20120717_heavybalancer.jpg

'97 CB400 F3V (NC31) :cool:

i will check the plug for a start. if its white, dont continue to rev high rpm with load, u r too lean. if its wet n black, u r too rich. brown is good. it cud just be a tuning of the pilot(outside). if its really bad, u may have to change jetting inside carb. bt it cud also be other cause. but valve problem? unlikely. bcz u ride fine after 7000rpm. valve fully open at 8+. and at the start of engine. (design to auto clean) until u rev hinger than 2000rpm the valve closes back. try service carb altogether. meddle with needle position clip. check airbox filter for water or dirt. remove the top dust cover(useless). keep the bottom. refer to my earlier post for solenoid cable setting. good luck!

Sorry I'm very new to the bike and I doesn't know how to check the plug. Could you actually guide me ^^ thank you.

Hey guys,

Could i check, will a well tuned carb and a lousy tuned carb makes a very huge differences in Acceleration and top speed? Becus my rs 125 could only get 130kmh =(

If I wanna tuned my carb can anyone give me a guide or teach me how to go about doing it? As I really don't understand from guide that comes with numbering and I have no clue what is it at all.

Hey guys,

Could i check, will a well tuned carb and a lousy tuned carb makes a very huge differences in Acceleration and top speed? Becus my rs 125 could only get 130kmh =(

If I wanna tuned my carb can anyone give me a guide or teach me how to go about doing it? As I really don't understand from guide that comes with numbering and I have no clue what is it at all.

maybe cud help u bro,cz i just changed my carb setting recently and well big diffrence in start up, mid range and top end. lousy carb setting may get u sputtering and poor performance. u opened your carb already? can u tell me whats your pilot and main jet? yours is dellorto 28mm right? pilot should be 162, and theres 2 of it one on top of another. main jet is 128, its located at the base together with the big nut where u open your carb. then see at which notch your conical pin clip is at. take a look at it and we see from there. if urgent call me 91676031.

• 2 weeks later...