SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! sbf and aprillia riders. looooong time no see. im chung. can anyone remember me? any old folks here. lol. just dropping by to say hi and also my rs 125 who is sleeping for years in sg is looking for a new owner. drop me a whatspp.

mine is a 09 rs125 never ride for years because i was overseas. should be low milelage, i guess. i will be open to price offers. 91903929

Edited by shadantou

wow! sbf and aprillia riders. looooong time no see. im chung. can anyone remember me? any old folks here. lol. just dropping by to say hi and also my rs 125 who is sleeping for years in sg is looking for a new owner. drop me a whatspp.

mine is a 09 rs125 never ride for years because i was overseas. should be low milelage, i guess. i will be open to price offers. 91903929

Hi bro, im interested, watsapp me 90176091

You're better off going at 8pm :) he gets in around then and works till the wee hours...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2pm is confirm too early. Doubt he would be around yet.

Thanks guys. Spot on. He mentioned that he opens in the evening (6pm) and works till next morning - up to 7 am at times.

Also, found out his unit number is #03-28, just an fyi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Try look for ah seng at 37motoring he might hav 1 on sell.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi , i was there on at least on 3 occasions , once on saturday after 4.00pm , once on a weekday at 2.00 pm , once on a weekday after 6.00 pm .....

to my dissapointment , the door was alway locked and no sign of anyone around ..... maybe someone should remind him to put up a sign board or movement chart , so that at least we would know the shop's operation hours and not have to turn up each time to find the premises closed .....

can anyone advice his contact number ? thank you .

Hi , i was there on at least on 3 occasions , once on saturday after 4.00pm , once on a weekday at 2.00 pm , once on a weekday after 6.00 pm .....

to my dissapointment , the door was alway locked and no sign of anyone around ..... maybe someone should remind him to put up a sign board or movement chart , so that at least we would know the shop's operation hours and not have to turn up each time to find the premises closed .....

can anyone advice his contact number ? thank you .

I think it's been mentioned on several occasions in this thread that Ah Seng ONLY comes in at ard 8pm and works till the wee hours of the morning. You make a gd point about a signboard but surely a little due diligence would have saved you some heartache. You were never going to find Ah Seng at the times you went at.

Hi guys, need some advice.

Just got a rs125 '07 model. Wat sprocket size is recommended for highway use? I always travel to msia so need good gearing for highway. Dunt mind losing low end power. Currently on 17/43.

Anyone install a gear indicator before? Looking for a shop which can install.

Thank you!

Hi guys, need some advice.

Just got a rs125 '07 model. Wat sprocket size is recommended for highway use? I always travel to msia so need good gearing for highway. Dunt mind losing low end power. Currently on 17/43.

Anyone install a gear indicator before? Looking for a shop which can install.

Thank you!

Hmmm u can try 17/39

Hi Fellow Aprilia riders, I recently bought a 2016 Tuono 125 and are having this problem of difficulty in starting when the bike are park for more than a day (or when the engine is cold); usually need to crank at least four to five time before it finally fire up with chock open. I have changed to new spark plug, new battery and the problem still there! However, if the engine warm after running, this starting problem will go away. Do anyone have the same experience and manage to solved it? Thanks in advance and look forward to any advice.

Hi Fellow Aprilia riders, I recently bought a 2016 Tuono 125 and are having this problem of difficulty in starting when the bike are park for more than a day (or when the engine is cold); usually need to crank at least four to five time before it finally fire up with chock open. I have changed to new spark plug, new battery and the problem still there! However, if the engine warm after running, this starting problem will go away. Do anyone have the same experience and manage to solved it? Thanks in advance and look forward to any advice.

I would advise: open choke(don't throttle) and press the starter to start your engine when you know that you are doing a cold start on your bike. Once the bike is fired up, close the choke immediately to prevent flooding your carb and wetting the spark plugs.

Cold start is a normal process, just have to know the right way to start it to prevent damaging the bike, imho.