SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

Hi guys, need some advice.

Just got a rs125 '07 model. Wat sprocket size is recommended for highway use? I always travel to msia so need good gearing for highway. Dunt mind losing low end power. Currently on 17/43.

Anyone install a gear indicator before? Looking for a shop which can install.

Thank you!

17/43 sprocket is really big! Stock rear is 40, you can consider 39 or 38 depends on personal preference and the speed you are gonna cruise at.

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17/43 sprocket is really big! Stock rear is 40, you can consider 39 or 38 depends on personal preference and the speed you are gonna cruise at.

Dats wat im thinking too.. As its a used a bike n i got it a good price, cant complain. Maybe i will try a 38.

Tanx for the help.

Any idea if a gear indicator can be install?

Dats wat im thinking too.. As its a used a bike n i got it a good price, cant complain. Maybe i will try a 38.

Tanx for the help.

Any idea if a gear indicator can be install?

Gear indicator never really see any aprilia install it before, but heard got some one try before.

Possible to be done, but I heard feedback that it isn't that reliable on an rs125. (Eg. Not accurate)

Probably because the cdi is not as high tech compare to other bikes.

Personally nver try before, but just my 2cents:) hope it helps!

I'm thinking of buying a RS125, probably a later model, 2010 or newer. I believe these produce just 20hp stock.

1) Is it possible to derestrict these newer ones easily ? Or should I buy older versions ?

2) After derestriction, can pass inspection ?

3) It seems there is a fair bit of changes necessary, how much would the whole process cost ?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Bro..damnnn already got it at shop..overlook the post..anyway..I'm still looking for bitubo suspension..If selling do inform me..thanx

BadutBoy, Pls get the cbr600 and ride together. Stop playing with rs125. cheers

Vespa Px200, Tzm150, Spark 135, DRZ400sm, Yamaha r1' 07, Ducati 1098s - Past rides

BMW C600 Sport, BMW HP4 - Present rides

I'm sorry the tell u this bro..but I just realise that I couldn't handle the bike..so I was thinking of playing smaller bike that I handle handle it..do text me if u wan to ride with me with rs 12. .cheers

Damn bro. Be it big or small bike, we shall ride. Abu will always update u if go riding.

Vespa Px200, Tzm150, Spark 135, DRZ400sm, Yamaha r1' 07, Ducati 1098s - Past rides

BMW C600 Sport, BMW HP4 - Present rides

is it recommended to install sliders?

Yes. Would highly recommend you to install sliders. Better safe then sorry when you fairing touches the floor, the sliders will tank most the damage, compared to direct impact to the fairing.

There are 2 kinds of slider, one requires to drill a hole ion the fairing, the other doesnt need.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yes. Would highly recommend you to install sliders. Better safe then sorry when you fairing touches the floor, the sliders will tank most the damage, compared to direct impact to the fairing.

There are 2 kinds of slider, one requires to drill a hole ion the fairing, the other doesnt need.

Ok thanks man bro. You know the rough price of the sliders? A

nd anyone knows where can I get original aprilia stickers for my bike?

Depends on which slider you want, R&G or motovation. Also depends on whether you want the full set ( front tyre, rear tyre slider frame slider) or just the frame slider only.

Stickers just go to any sticker shop will do alrdy.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk