SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 01:48 PM

PM you already..

Anyway, andrew, some fools talk so much.. I wonder they went to visit hanz or they were too busy taking pics of their suit, gloves, and their bike at PG to prove they went there ONCE and retired sadly.. then they post it on friendster!!

Let me know when you going.. I'm going later tonight after work..

ill be thr next tues definitely coz tts when ill remove the remaining 5 stitches if i can get sum1 to drive to bring me to tts i dun mind goin

Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching..

2005 - 2005 Aprilia RS125 FR6755A

2005 - 2006 Honda Wave S FW5450J

2006 - 2007 Honda CBR 400 RR FQ6676A

2007 - 2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 K5 FZ414G

2008 - 200? Yamaha YZF R1 A* 86 *

2008 - 2009 Honda CB400 Vtec 1 FR8377U

2009 - 2009 Honda Wave S FX4974R

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 01:45 PM

You stupid fool..

Why did i say no one go visit him?? becoz he is in JB.. Not in stable condition, and edwin and i agreed we shouldnt go disturb him.. Didnt i say once he is back in Spore everyone can go visit him then??

Eh, and **** you about me pressuring ppl to go track. I always encourage it, that's true.. If you cant make it, shut up. You know hanz is it?? He went track becoz he wanted to.. Ask his mother you fool.. If you dont know, shut the hell up.

And me settling my bike is my problem, i never asked you for money did it? So shut up again.. You call yourself a working adult? Pls, dont make me laugh la ok.. You spend alot of time hanging out and around to be considered a working adult.. And when i say i am tired, i mean it.. You sit a a fricking office in aircon most prob..

I do physical labour to earn my money you fool. Pls la, you're so weak, you wouldnt last a day. And you want to talk about me knowing how it feels? Dont make me laugh..

Eh, you shut up, and organise outing la.. Ppl dont want to come, **** it. Enjoy with those who do come. You dont give excuses. You want to go new places, say it, dont whine about it here alright?

You're blaming me for hanz falling?? Fu*ck you la.. I repeatedly told all of you to take it easy.. he didnt listen..

I want to see you outside.. You come talk to me face to face.. I wanted to stop with this nonsense already after what jasmine posted. You want to stir it up, great..

Lastly, dont give me that crap that you scraped your sliders at track alright? Pls la.. I took it easy, wayne took it easy.. both of us didnt get our knee down, but you, the person right at the back.. very relac, scraped your slider?? RIGHTT!! I believe you! I believe that you hung your ass out too!! Now you got a wonderful excuse not to go again right?? Coward..

You come la. I sponsor you the track fee and petrol.. i'll just tail you for 1hr, see whether you scrape your slider.. since you soo good, within 3 laps and not going for donkey years can scrape your slider.. You have no balls, i know that now la..

This Saturday, got meetup right? Come there and see me.. Fu'cking a$$hole..

There u go again asking whether we know Hanz as well as u...we can make a trip to go Jb to visit him wat y not...or are u doubting us...call me wat u want, u dun encourage people by telling them they got no balls to go track lor if thats what u call encourage... If u dun believe the scraping slider part it's fine with me..but y dun u check it out with Khai himself since i'm using his suit....i did'nt brag but since u ask i tell u the truth..i told u that i only manage to scrap the left abit only and that is only 1 time on that day...if it's impossible to believe i understand i'm not expecting u too....ya i am a coward thats true..but i'm being a coward for the people in my life whom i treasure most at heart..call it bullsh!t if u like but in my years of riding i've seen people whom i called friends died on the road, got the licence revoked/suspended and some still running away from the police..and this alone makes me think how lucky i have been this past few years to be alive... Its fine by me if u stiill dun believe but from the way i see it, u cant accept the fact that there are people who can surpass u like Dannis and Ah Pek La and everytime when they surpass u on something u would come with excuse like tuning ur mech did was not like last time la etc...And seeing u curse and swaer at this people knowledge bout bikes i sometimes wonder who is right and who is wrong..

Ya i got no balls becoz after seeing Hanz fall i remember that i dun wan my loved ones crying...i got so much more that i have plan in life for my family, friends and gf so that's why i rather be a simple rider...Like i said i'm not blaming u bout Hanz so i guess u never read it properly then..my work is not in the office all the time bro for your info...it requires me to use knowledge and hearings for 37hrs....can u do that? maybe i cant last a day like u said, but i wonder how come i'm earning more than a day's pay each time...i spend time with people hanging around coz i'm free at that time aight so dun mistaken the job scope rite there if u dun noe nuts bout being an executive sound engineer..

Ya i guess i rather be a poser than wasting my money building my bike for speed or track then buang without insurance to cover then owe money to repair the bike...

And anyway i'm not whining, i'm just stating a fact, i did tell u lots of time that we shd go to someplace new but u guys would always say no money, too far la or tomorrow got werk/school......and i wonder is it very difficult for you to pay me the $25 since ur working hard as a physical labourer???

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 20 2006, 02:24 PM

There u go again asking whether we know Hanz as well as u...we can make a trip to go Jb to visit him wat y not...or are u doubting us...call me wat u want, u dun encourage people by telling them they got no balls to go track lor if thats what u call encourage... If u dun believe the scraping slider part it's fine with me..but y dun u check it out with Khai himself since i'm using his suit....i did'nt brag but since u ask i tell u the truth..i only manage to scrap the left and that is only 1 time on that day...if it's impossible to believe i understand i'm not expecting u too....ya i am a coward thats true..but i'm being a coward for the people in my life whom i treasure most at heart..call it bullsh!t if u like but in my years of riding i've seen people whom i called friends died on the road, got the licence revoked/suspended and some still running away from the police..and this alone makes me think how lucky i have been this past few years to be alive...

Ya i got no balls becoz after seeing Hanz fall i remember that i dun wan my loved ones crying...i got so much more that i have plan in life for my family, friends and gf so that's why i rather be a simple rider...Like i said i'm not blaming u bout Hanz so i guess u never read it properly then..my work is not in the office all the time bro for your info...it requires me to use knowledge and hearings for 37hrs....can u do that? maybe i cant last a day like u said, but i wonder how come i'm earning more than a day's pay each time...i spend time with people hanging around coz i'm free at that time aight so dun mistaken the job scope rite there if u dun noe nuts bout being an executive sound engineer..

And anyway i'm not whining, i'm just stating a fact, i did tell u lots of time that we shd go to someplace new but u guys would always say no money, too far la or tomorrow got werk/school......and i wonder is it very difficult for you to pay me the $25 since ur working hard as a physical labourer???

WOW!!

Excutive sound engineer! You earning what? 4k per month? Right..

So if you not in the office then where? At home? Yes, i earn less, so what?

And you want to be like other ppl to bring up money again?

You who lied and said your servicing would cost $50 when your own mech told me that it wouldnt across $30? Right again.. That when i settle ur FM bill, you still have the balls to come and tell you i still owe you $50 right? That you really need the $50 to service your YBR.. I asked your mech myself on friday.. he said less tahn $30 enough for new plug, oil change and wash carb..

You so rich right? then buy a suit la. come down to track with me.. Pls la, like Khai will know exactly how his slider looked like before and after 1 track session, specially when you SCRAPED it ONCE!! RIGHT AGAIN!

Yes, if you would save your money abit more on 1 gf instead of 2, then maybe you can have a more brighter future..

Btw, Sorry, labour earn only $50 per day minimum so VERY poor!! I know you big shot sit in office earn alot of money la.. Dunno can believe or not.. Say always working here and there.. But can tell us you go to work and sleep only.. Right..

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

You want to talk right.. Come out and talk.. Got meetup this Sat right.. Come there..

Dont worry, alot of ppl there. I wont eat you.. Bloody fag..

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 20 2006, 02:24 PM

Ya i guess i rather be a poser than wasting my money building my bike for speed or track then buang without insurance to cover then owe money to repair the bike...

yes, you are a poser.. And i settled my bill at FM within a week.. Unlike you who buang and took 2 months right?

Now i realise.. Wasted my time helping you then when you buang..

PS. And pls edit your signature regarding your so called rs250.. You already played out Alex by not buying his bike and making him change things and making him foot the bill himself? Why dont you pay him la mr big shot? or should i pay the $25 i owe you to him also? i think he spend few hundreds on the bike u suddenly scared to buy now.. And Monster my foot.. let's see if you cant get it.. or afford it.

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 02:32 PM

WOW!!

Excutive sound engineer! You earning what? 4k per month? Right..

So if you not in the office then where? At home? Yes, i earn less, so what?

And you want to be like other ppl to bring up money again?

You who lied and said your servicing would cost $50 when your own mech told me that it wouldnt across $30? Right again.. That when i settle ur FM bill, you still have the balls to come and tell you i still owe you $50 right? That you really need the $50 to service your YBR.. I asked your mech myself on friday.. he said less tahn $30 enough for new plug, oil change and wash carb..

You so rich right? then buy a suit la. come down to track with me.. Pls la, like Khai will know exactly how his slider looked like before and after 1 track session, specially when you SCRAPED it ONCE!! RIGHT AGAIN!

Yes, if you would save your money abit more on 1 gf instead of 2, then maybe you can have a more brighter future..

Btw, Sorry, labour earn only $50 per day minimum so VERY poor!! I know you big shot sit in office earn alot of money la.. Dunno can believe or not.. Say always working here and there.. But can tell us you go to work and sleep only.. Right..

Bro servicing and FULL serving is alot of difference lor..so please get this rite that it was YOU who wanted to do a Full Servicing for the bike for me ok...ur mech wash valve is only 25 lor so u take the amount cost of FULL servicing and minus away 25 is how much? and here i am still ok with it...

Gf i only have one so please don't get the wrong idea...i'm the breadwinner in my family at the moment and i dun think u would even know how it feels like when ur family is depending on u to keep the household in order...so everything else u dun wan to believe i will shut up as u say..but please be a gentlemen and return the money that u owe to the respective person if u need my bank acct no. please sms me...

..FREEDOM..

Well between me and Alex got nothing to do with you..he's ok with me not buying though he made changes to the bike then why are you not ok? Furthermore are'nt u the one who got suspicious bout alex when he wanted to make a new Folk for me..u say all the bad things behind his back saying he is wasting money with so many bike doing it and now ur using him as a topic...my signature is my signature, what bike i buy is up to me coz i got the bank for it..

When i buang i buang, everyone knows bout it when they ask me and i never owe money to build the bike back lor to think that u would believe such a thing...help is help, u should'nt regret when helping someone...coz when u help a person it should be sincere and no calculative...sms me if u need my acct no. to return the money aight..i shall shut up like u ask me to then...

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 20 2006, 02:50 PM

Bro servicing and FULL serving is alot of difference lor..so please get this rite that it was YOU who wanted to do a Full Servicing for the bike for me ok...ur mech wash valve is only 25 lor so u take the amount cost of FULL servicing and minus away 25 is how much? and here i am still ok with it...

Gf i only have one so please don't get the wrong idea...i'm the breadwinner in my family at the moment and i dun think u would even know how it feels like when ur family is depending on u to keep the household in order...so everything else u dun wan to believe i will shut up as u say..but please be a gentlemen and return the money that u owe to the respective person if u need my bank acct no. please sms me...

Define Full Servicing..

You said plug, oil change and wash carb.. Your mech quoted me the prices. Whatelse? You want me to do top overhaul also for you? That is full servicing?

yes, the sole breadwinner can hang out late at night, go movies etc. yes, i believe you, you have only 1 girlfren to support also..

Sorry, i no hp line to sms you.. You meet me in person this saturday. We can talk in person, and i can return you your money..

And pls, define full servicing.. Need to change tyres also is it?

And i am suspicious by nature.. I questioned the need to do a new fork myself. This i have asked him too.. Eh, you sure he ok with spending money for no reason ah? Pls la.. You be the gentleman and take the effort to pay him also..

Let's see whether you have the bank for it. Dont act as though you so loaded one minute, and whine about being soler breadwinner, work hard etc the next.. believe me, you dont behave like the sole breadwinner. I pity your family if that is the case..

I never hesitate to help anyone. But in your case, i do regret it. Simply coz you dont deserve it..

Can everyone here chill off n think before u post anything or not. Everyone have got their bad days n I have had mine also.

I am back.... I will organise outings n we shall have our happy days back but pls for this few days, give me some time to cool myself down. I just lost something more precious than my life. Those who know me knows what it is.

Not going to blame anyone or on anything but pls everyone, pls stop all the provoking post n arguments. No need to sit down n talk it over.... no point already.

We all stop here n start afresh again. Life still have to go on n the sun wont stop shining because of us. Please guys n girls ... whether u like me or not.... let us put all bad things behind if u all still regard me as your friends. There have been so many unhappy moments n I have had a very very bad day today. I feel sad and hope for friends to support me in times like this but I dont think I will not be hearing much people calling me to ask me out to accompany me go through these moments. I have lost a RS125 recently, then my 250 was crashed for nothing then today I lost something even more precious, million times more...

Here I wish everyone have a nice life and build a good friendship among each other. Live healthy, stay healthy to ride another day.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 20 2006, 04:19 PM

Can everyone here chill off n think before u post anything or not. Everyone have got their bad days n I have had mine also.

I am back.... I will organise outings n we shall have our happy days back but pls for this few days, give me some time to cool myself down. I just lost something more precious than my life. Those who know me knows what it is.

Not going to blame anyone or on anything but pls everyone, pls stop all the provoking post n arguments. No need to sit down n talk it over.... no point already.

We all stop here n start afresh again. Life still have to go on n the sun wont stop shining because of us. Please guys n girls ... whether u like me or not.... let us put all bad things behind if u all still regard me as your friends. There have been so many unhappy moments n I have had a very very bad day today. I feel sad and hope for friends to support me in times like this but I dont think I will not be hearing much people calling me to ask me out to accompany me go through these moments. I have lost a RS125 recently, then my 250 was crashed for nothing then today I lost something even more precious, million times more...

Here I wish everyone have a nice life and build a good friendship among each other. Live healthy, stay healthy to ride another day.

ur rs250 did not crash u just modify the out look to make it more APPEALING

hahahhaha

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by Benguin46@Dec 20 2006, 04:30 PM

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I read your posts..

I suppose Zeke the faggot called you and asked you to be his biatch?

hey, pls la.. Dont act as though you so good..

Let's start.. You want to smoke me if you had your old bike?? Oh dear Lord, pls.. the magic bike which you hit 200km/h on PG second straight? Right.. I think we can ask Alan sell his rs250 already... too bad you rode your bike till it died on you and screwed it over despite advice on not to screw it up even more..

hmm, whatelse.. Zeke and his one and only.. Yeah, right.. No one else has seen him with 2 diff girls.. Hey, i flirt, i talk to many girls.. I dont have a girlfren. Yes, i am a playa.. So? I'm not committed to one and lying my ass off.. He is.

I guess you mentioned over the limit? Well, you dear faggoot boy went over his limit went he said i pressure ppl including hanz to go track. He is indirectly blaming me.. I didnt go overboard.. he did.. If you want to be his biatch and support him, by all means.. Abt me touching guys, if you dont know a joke, then you better to learn.. Dont tell me you are that dumb are you?

You want to come on Saturday? Be my guest.. And pls, bring that faggot along too.. I want to see him face to face.. After i throw his money on his face, i havea few things to ask him as well.. You want to show support to a bloody hypocrite, go ahead. I dont care..

And lastly, Ben, this isnt your problem, why are you getting involved? Sorry to sound childish, but my bike was better than your bike anytime anyday.. So pls dont post saying you'd smoke me etc. Too bad no one could see your posts.. But i'm glad i did..

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 20 2006, 04:19 PM

I have lost a RS125 recently, then my 250 was crashed for nothing then today I lost something even more precious, million times more...

Kopi tonight Dannis?

In life we are fighting a battle of survivor everyday. Either we win or we loose. Thats life. Everyday we are learning new things, creating new ideas. But make sure we know why or how we loose so that we will be able to fight again another day. Loose again, learn again... someday we will win the battle as we get better. Words or arguments here serves no purpose at all unless it is constructive. Some ppl may read it n find it useful while some ppl find it irritating.... it doesnt matter. The most important thing is that you must know where you stand and what you are trying to say.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

I will have coffee with you tonight if u stop all these things. Stop killing each other here and make everyone so unhappy. I know who dont like me and who are the ones who stand by my side all the time. But pls forget all those unhappy moments n lets move on. Sorry to those whom I made them unhappy with me. Thanks to those who are with me all the time.

These times I have used it to satisfy someone but now no need anymore. I will give you guys my time back. Please dont quarrel with each other here anymore. These things wont take a piece of meat away from u. And u dont gain anything from it other than hate. We are once friends with each other... why must it be like that? I feel like hugging someone n cry now but I cant.

So pls, stop.

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 20 2006, 04:51 PM

I will have coffee with you tonight if u stop all these things. Stop killing each other here and make everyone so unhappy. I know who dont like me and who are the ones who stand by my side all the time.

These times I have used it to satisfy someone but now no need anymore. I will give you guys my time back. Please dont quarrel with each other here anymore. These things wont take a piece of meat away from u. And u dont gain anything from it other than hate. We are once friends with each other... why must it be like that? I feel like hugging someone n cry now but I cant.

So pls, stop.

You better get hold of yourself Dannis.. Chill out.. We'll meet tonight..

Goddamn it, there's this fat fly keeps buzzing in front of my monitor.. wish i can squash it..

This Sat outing is still on and we gona add a lot more sparkles to it. And we are not gona have hate on this day. All of us will put the past behind us and move on in life.

Ok, I am going off now. Anything call me at 90214262. I will be free after 8pm.