SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by LaZyChOo@Dec 20 2006, 11:16 PM

Boring sia ... the Sub Way sandwich.... always quarreling with people....

hiya standard 1 wad last time also alwaes yck kopitiam till i pissed all over the floor oso but wad to do? subway sandwich is alwaes subway sandwich it can nvr be a mushroom swiss or a zinger

Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching..

2005 - 2005 Aprilia RS125 FR6755A

2005 - 2006 Honda Wave S FW5450J

2006 - 2007 Honda CBR 400 RR FQ6676A

2007 - 2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 K5 FZ414G

2008 - 200? Yamaha YZF R1 A* 86 *

2008 - 2009 Honda CB400 Vtec 1 FR8377U

2009 - 2009 Honda Wave S FX4974R

Originally posted by LaZyChOo@Dec 20 2006, 11:16 PM

Boring sia ... the Sub Way sandwich.... always quarreling with people....

:huohuo:

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

If u guys still want challenge each other, Sat outing might as well call it off. No point. I rather stay at home watch VCD rather than go out c friend of mine fight or quarrel when I have enough troubles of my own.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 10:36 PM

Dear Aaron,

I'm sorry for taking what you mean wrongly. I understand you were showing your concern. I felt offended that you were trying to hint as though i wasnt concerned with hanz and am busy arguing online.. I'm sorry for insulting you. Thank you for you visiting hanz today. I know you didnt acknowledge me until i said bye, but let's let bygones be bygones ok?

Dear Dannis,

I'm the 1st person you knew from here. From me guiding you, it led to you guiding me and many others. You were there for me when i needed help, when i had an accident in jan this year. And likewise i hope you remember i was there for you when you 1st had an accident as well.. We've known each other so long.. I hope you understand all these mock challenges i issue against you are nothing to against you but rather to test our bikes so we can know fact from fiction.

I'm sorry if i'm offended you and hurt your feelings. I know that you're a good guy, you just offend some ppl and me sometimes by the way you post and the way you talk. But i cant deny the fact you have been there for many people. So thank you for being who you are. And again, sorry for being rude to you and making you agitated and irritated..

I hope both of you can accept my apologies.. Thanks

WOW finally u woke up from ur WET DREAMZ AH

hahahahahahah

:cheeky:

:thumb:

and it takes a MAN to apologise his mistake

:thumb:

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by xxes123@Dec 20 2006, 08:47 PM

My WP is sold , now left only the Sach adjustable going for $400neg..

bike currently no rear shock so looking for any kind and safe person to pillon me this sat... :sweat:

hey bro did u receive my pm?

http://i.imgur.com/SSSud.gif

sat got what event..????

bored my bike cannot ride , firstly it seem normal . then the engine stalled.

Thought that it may be overflow . i change the sparkplug.

After changing it , the problem come again...called dennis to see what happen.

he told me that it may be water in my crab.

try to drain it off liao , but still then same....

haiz!!!!!

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7098/picture00031nl.th.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4185/060611005754003sz.jpg

ǺρRї|їǻ RŠ 12 5 © Ăأأ тНễ ШªY

Never Trust a P-Plate Rider

Especially Aprilia P-Plate Rider

A.R.C <-------Click Here To go~~~~

Originally posted by xxes123@Dec 21 2006, 01:09 AM

yup , u david ?? but i sold liao.. i still got the sach if u wan :sweat:

me poor boy lah so no choice mus quick sales or else wait till feb new suspension also not come in :sweat:

hahahahah

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 10:45 PM

Dear Zeke,

You're a punk, poser and loser. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday to take you down a notch or two. It's time people know what kind of snake you are too.. So pls do turn up..

Dear Ben,

You chose to follow the wrong person. That is your choice. I hope you dont get involved again. This is not your problem. I do appreciate you standing up for me in the past. Thanks. I didnt forget. Now, pls step aside and let me handle Zeke..

PS. Zeke, pls pray i dont see you on the road..

Sat hmmm...see my mood la...since you got something to tok to me about and hint that u want to throw the money at my face why dun u come down and return the money to me properly at my place since u owe me..if not then forget it.....

so now u threatening about me praying not to see u on the road come on,...what can u do to me ? me a snake? ya maybe ur rite i am a snake when it comes to people owing me something they shd have return..maybe not only to me but Dannis too...I'm a punk yes, a loser yes, and a poser my favourite..:cheeky: ...then by saying all this to everyone what does it make you?

Like what Dannis talk to me about, let it slide and take it as a lesson of losing money to someone..

Ok Dannis, like i said for your sake i let off though..it's just $25...though that money is bit by bit for my little sister textbook for her school next year...i guess Vik needs it more..so ok...:thumb:

And for your info, i did'nt call Ben..He understood the situation from the beginning the way u treated others and budge in between us..so dun mind him aight.....

Everyone,

I'm sorry for the way things work out earlier..My bad..

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 02:08 AM

haha..:cheeky:

tot u bought the wp?

no money leh....i have to wait till jan,got my bonus then can buy...i still got family to feed also....no choice lor...sianz....who wanna sell they's rear shock?contact me k....hehe....:cheer:

Aprilia RS125 = Sept06 - ?? FT****H

Originally posted by davidtoh83@Dec 21 2006, 02:15 AM

no money leh....i have to wait till jan,got my bonus then can buy...i still got family to feed also....no choice lor...sianz....who wanna sell they's rear shock?contact me k....hehe....:cheer:

wahh lucky that time i pillion ben..not u pillion him...:cheeky:

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by davidtoh83@Dec 21 2006, 02:15 AM

:sweat: still got the Sach adjustable waiting for u... :sweat:

need to sell off this also...

Originally posted by davidtoh83@Dec 21 2006, 02:21 AM

lol....anyway i know he will wanna SIT ON A 06 lor...so i not scare...haha....sorry ben....hehe....tomolo wanna go j.b?

see if got rain onot la..some more i knock off werk around 8-9 like that..

..FREEDOM..