SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Kymco Downtown 125/200/300/350i Cafe 2013

hjxfabio

HI , i rode a exciting 300i for 8 months and i trade in for downtown 300i and been riding it for 2 years.

oil change at 5000km , 1.5 ltr of synethic oil is needed , cost of oil and labour is $40.00

1 no . of spark plug at $5.00 is change every 5000km

belt and roller change at 35000km, cost about $300++ ( i have not yet change it on my bike)

Downtown bikes is good for it fast pick up , top speed is at 140kph. the bike dont really gave me problem .Check it out with MOTOR SPORT if you have further queries. They will be more happy to answer all your queries.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

yeah lor veri quiet cant find any kaki riding downtown

======================

=== :dozed: [=^:^=] :cheeky: ====

======================

2004-2005 :: Honda Nsr 150 SP (FP5711T)

2005-2006 :: VeSpA ExCeL (FP2371K)

2007-2009 :: YaMaHa X1 (FBA9195H)

2010-20XX :: Kymco Downtown 125 (FBE9X2XR)

yeah lor veri quiet cant find any kaki riding downtown

Hi! Just got a DT125i. Am sold on the huge exterior outlook, and practical storage space.

Not a lot of power obviously, but it has a very comfortable ride. Will be noting down the good servicing people, and fuel consumption.

"---- Still trying to lose weight ----"

Class 2B: 20 Oct 2011

Class 2A: 04 Jan 2013

Class 2: 01 Apr 2014

Class 3: 05 Mar 2012

Class 4: 24 Mar 2015

PPCDL: 06 Sept 2012

hello bro. may i know how much is the min downpayment for Downtown 300 from MS?

Insurance and Roadtax?

Bike OTR approx $12k Why dun you call them up to check on min payment? Instead of people plucking numbers for you here.

Likewise for insurance. All depends on what coverage, your age, your riding experince etc.

Road tax $86 per year for 300i

Yup...compared to SW, it lost out to the sitting posture, leg room, vibration, pilliom foot pegs.

It win on the FC, looks, torque(maybe? cos I was riding SW600 which gives very good pick up as well)

The downtown offers a much more up right riding posture compare to SW. I over come the back breaking task by wearing a back support for long distance travel. If they(Kymco) redesign the leg position for the next generation of Downtown, it may invite more attention to this scooter.

As for vibrations, I didn't feel as much vibrations during the ride. FC… is a Wow.

Have u tried out myRoad 700…?

Herbert lend me his myRoad for a spin. I love the electronic suspension system. It really works especially when I toggle to soft mode on bumpy roads. The torque was superb, I think if I can bring the machine on the NSHW, it can easily maintain 180km/h.

kymco bikers! hi all :p

i'm not riding downtown though, but grand dink 150. :)

got it from MS 2 years ago.

April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i

June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.

1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150

June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04

Good ol' days with my Phantom~

:cheeky: "Baby"

exciting 300 have a better leg room ( you can stretch your leg all the way ) FC about 32/33km per litre. engine is honda technology, fine and smooth. engine oil is only 1 litre. Siting posture is good for long distance.

downtown 300 , restricted leg room . FC about 30/31km per litre. engine is BMW technology, pick up is much faster than exciting ! engine oil is 1.5 litre.

both bike is good in performance .

i use to own both bike before ,i hope the info will help u to decide .