SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Sep 29 2005, 12:19 PM

Hi Guys,

There are another 2 bikes with belly pans, I know it's Casper4xxx another- if I'm not wrong is swift...

Yups yups yups..so far think only 3 of us inside here fixed up the belly pan at EB.

Its nice just that the spray paint job nt very well done...could see drips and bubbles..but well $75 for it only..what can u ask for?Minimal standard.

Apr '99 - Sept '00 (Yamaha WR200)

Dec '00 - Jul '03 (Honda CB400 Version S)

Jul '03 - 5 June '06 (Yamaha XJ900S Diversion)

10 May '06 - Current (2004 Yamaha FJR1300ABS)

29 Aug '07 - Current (Suzuki Swift Sports-Mega)

04 Feb '09 - Current (2009 Honda City LX i-Vtec)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Casper4XXX/SBFSignatureIV.jpg

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Originally posted by BackOFF@Sep 29 2005, 04:08 PM

Flying durians should be targeted at those brainless and blind SGP saloon drivers. With the good lighting system in SGP and millions of dollars wasted each night on electricity, and yet these brainless and blind drivers had to switch on their fog lamps whilst driving here. sigh....:nono:

:angel: :cheers: :gun: :thumb:

Originally posted by Swift@Sep 30 2005, 09:08 PM

For the next thai trip, i'm interested...pls whoever is organising...pls keep me in the loop?? After my phuket trip...backside itchy...want for more of Thailand. heehee :cheeky:

I'm gg soon to BKK but by JetstarAsia..u wanna come along? :cheeky:

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 1 2005, 01:37 AM

Oh no!!!!!:nono:

I kena chopped by that ah boon liao...thought not in a hurry to change but when I arrived at EB..saw a nail and hairline cracks on the rear tyre liao.N since I hv used the rear tyre (Dragon) for 2 years (mileage:30,000km)..thought it was time to change liao...furthermore the nail motivated me further to change it immediately..so nvr bothered to check around...damn ah boon!!!!chop me...son of a :gun: :cry:

And guess what's the best part? He over inflated my tyres. Initially didnt know it was over-inflation,thought it was the characteristics of BT020.Travel with both the highly inflated tyres for 160km b4 deciding to check on the air tyre myself.

In the end found out that the front tyres was 78.5PSI and the rear was 92PSI.

Damn it!No wonder no traction on the road,brake also like idiot even thought wif steel braided hose..anyone know why?

Is it becos the mechanics hv to fully inflate new tyres then release some gradually when they install?If yes,giving EB the benefit of doubt,maybe he forgot to release some air out.

Guess wat.... I also one of the victim. :mad:

Initially I though 020 so light like want to fly like tat, lucky tat time not enough petrol to go to 2nd link, so I pump $5 at SPC. At the same time check e tyre pressure..

KNN, 5bar!!!in front n rear 7bar :mad:

Anyway it will never ever happen to me again. I've solve e root cause. :D:

生命的å¯æ‚²åœ¨æ–¼å®ƒä¸èƒ½é‡ä¾†ï¼Œ

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

:offtopic: The other idiotic things local drivers like to do is to spray their windcreen and cleaned them with their wipers on while on the move. Kena so many times, esp on my way to work...%#@*+ damn idiot and sick of them!! Oni think for themselves, feels like standing by a few packets of flour H2O and throw at them. :angel:

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 1 2005, 01:37 AM

Oh no!!!!!:nono:

I kena chopped by that ah boon liao...thought not in a hurry to change but when I arrived at EB..saw a nail and hairline cracks on the rear tyre liao.N since I hv used the rear tyre (Dragon) for 2 years (mileage:30,000km)..thought it was time to change liao...furthermore the nail motivated me further to change it immediately..so nvr bothered to check around...damn ah boon!!!!chop me...son of a :gun: :cry:

And guess what's the best part? He over inflated my tyres. Initially didnt know it was over-inflation,thought it was the characteristics of BT020.Travel with both the highly inflated tyres for 160km b4 deciding to check on the air tyre myself.

In the end found out that the front tyres was 78.5PSI and the rear was 92PSI.

Damn it!No wonder no traction on the road,brake also like idiot even thought wif steel braided hose..anyone know why?

Is it becos the mechanics hv to fully inflate new tyres then release some gradually when they install?If yes,giving EB the benefit of doubt,maybe he forgot to release some air out.

Casper, what is the type of braking you referring to? Cant balance or rear wheel slighty lock?

Anyway, hope you got the correct rear tyre size... it should be 150/70-17.

Your dragon tyres may be 160/70.. its is not the same.

STOC#2963.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/733128425_940c3cc0c5_m.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3539/2228/320/P1020266.jpg

Originally posted by Euro@Oct 1 2005, 11:35 AM

Casper, what is the type of braking you referring to? Cant balance or rear wheel slighty lock?

Anyway, hope you got the correct rear tyre size... it should be 150/70-17.

Your dragon tyres may be 160/70.. its is not the same.

Need to brake real hard when stopping at traffic light becos of the inflation.

Yups yups dragon is 160/70...now switching back to OEM size 150/70 to see if the petrol mileage can be even better...

Dragon damn expensive now..Foo Soo Heng quoted me 400+ for a pair...said that Euro went up..tt's why bo pianz gotta keep within my budget...

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 1 2005, 11:20 AM

The other idiotic things local drivers like to do is to spray their windcreen and cleaned them with their wipers on while on the move. Kena so many times, esp on my way to work

Hi Backoff,

It'is not only you have been going through this kind of assh*les. It is because this assh*les are pissed off after looking at the rear/side view mirror ~ First shock-looks like their(assh*ole's) long lost Uncle in white tagging "on" :faint: ... Next I mean ~Second - kenna play out... by their own conscious.(like wacking their own groins with a baseball bat)...:giddy:

Actually it is just a Diversion bugger minding his own buisness riding to work or somewhere else....:smile:

In fact, I think they purposely - do that, when they see a bike (in white or similar colours/looks) following them... and most of the time their washers not adjusted to their screen and the water would be jetting above their car...:mad:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 1 2005, 01:43 AM

Yups yups yups..so far think only 3 of us inside here fixed up the belly pan at EB.

Its nice just that the spray paint job nt very well done...could see drips and bubbles..but well $75 for it only..what can u ask for?Minimal standard.

I may need to re-spray my belly pan...cos at Fraser Hill...i scrape my belly pan three times while doing a moto GP cornering...:cheeky:

the corners are too hard to resist...further more i had a pillion with me...thats why i kena not only the belly pan but also the crush bar.

Yamaha Diversion XJ900

Originally posted by Swift@Oct 2 2005, 01:34 AM

I may need to re-spray my belly pan...cos at Fraser Hill...i scrape my belly pan three times while doing a moto GP cornering...:cheeky:

the corners are too hard to resist...further more i had a pillion with me...thats why i kena not only the belly pan but also the crush bar.

Wa say, motoGP conerings... No wonder i couldnt keep up with Swift who's literally too swift for me.

I also attempted to emulate swift n the best i could do was slightly under 8min from the Gap to Fraser Hill top. Prob that i avoided scrapping my crash bars bec i went slower despite being slightly more weighted down.

Speaking of corners, perhaps one weekend i'll do a short trip up to Jeli via the Gerik Highway and we take route 8 down the way past Gua Musang and finally to Bentong before we make our way back home on the NSH.

Any takers?

Originally posted by jleo@Oct 2 2005, 02:31 AM

Wa say, motoGP conerings... No wonder i couldnt keep up with Swift who's literally too swift for me.

I also attempted to emulate swift n the best i could do was slightly under 8min from the Gap to Fraser Hill top. Prob that i avoided scrapping my crash bars bec i went slower despite being slightly more weighted down.

Speaking of corners, perhaps one weekend i'll do a short trip up to Jeli via the Gerik Highway and we take route 8 down the way past Gua Musang and finally to Bentong before we make our way back home on the NSH.

Any takers?

Hi jleo,

I'm interested.

Only next week have problem... (kenna red bomb)

Other than that, I'm fine.

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Originally posted by Swift@Oct 2 2005, 01:34 AM

I may need to re-spray my belly pan...cos at Fraser Hill...i scrape my belly pan three times while doing a moto GP cornering.

Hi Swift,

If you're riding solo no problem and taking deep corners ~ when you have a pillion during cornering it takes a small road signature on the side of the belly pan...lucky we don't have large engine guards...:giddy: or we start to plough most of the road corners...

The EB spray work is only an OK standard, don't expect more then that!... but the important part is they mounting it is done properly..

A belly pan(or bikini faring)~ it purpose to show most part of the engine - as this is a air cooled engine it does not obstruct or block any air flow towards the engine fins and at the same time covers the lower part...

It will takes most of the dirt hitting at it and prevents dirt from throwing up to the exhaust manifolds...and still looks great :lovestruck: give your bike totally a different look!

You may start to admire your bike from now onwards...! :shades: .

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Oct 2 2005, 08:59 PM

Hi Swift,

A belly pan(or bikini faring)~ it purpose to show most part of the engine - as this is a air cooled engine it does not obstruct or block any air flow towards the engine fins and at the same time covers the lower part...

It will takes most of the dirt hitting at it and prevents dirt from throwing up to the exhaust manifolds...and still looks great :lovestruck: give your bike totally a different look!

You may start to admire your bike from now onwards...! :shades: .

Silverghost...o_O

Hey i have already started admiring the belly pan ever since u fixed it up...thats why i went to get it... :smile:

Yamaha Diversion XJ900

Just one question..when we change engine oil, do we hv to remove the belly pan to allow the draining?

Originally posted by Swift@Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM

Hey i have already started admiring the belly pan ever since u fixed it up...thats why i went to get it... :smile:

Everyone admiring their belly pans, i think oso must get one liao.

SG, the last time U said U got it from Motorworld, are they the same as Swift's? Your's for Super 4's? $$?

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 2 2005, 11:22 PM

Just one question..when we change engine oil, do we hv to remove the belly pan to allow the draining?

Hi Casper4XXX,

No Need for that, there have more then enough space to remove the oil filter...

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 3 2005, 01:19 AM

SG, the last time U said U got it from Motorworld, are they the same as Swift's? Your's for Super 4's? $$?

Hi Backoff,

I did ask the motoworld but they don't want to do- excuses need to modify this and that..! :faint:

So end up EverBright. :sweat: all can!

YES I'm using the S4 belly pan its the lowest price, compare to fazer6 belly pan $$$

But remember to ask first for belly-pan price, spray work and workmanship if can try to bargain as low as possible!

Or you tell EB that you were recommended and the total price is this only $75/- thats all...not more!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by mctan@Oct 3 2005, 11:54 AM

Hi all,

Its time for me to change my front and real brakes, may I know where and which brand is better?

Current one, raining day got problem braking..

Preferance:

Yamaha orginal

EBC

SBS eat my rotor... now regerts ...... :cry:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Originally posted by Custom@Oct 3 2005, 01:05 PM

Preferance:

Yamaha orginal

EBC

SBS eat my rotor... now regerts ...... :cry:

Hey uncle custom,

Do u still have stock of EBC brakes the last time u order in?

Can i buy two sets from u?

i need to change my front and back brakes too

:cheeky:

Yamaha Diversion XJ900

Originally posted by mctan@Oct 3 2005, 11:54 AM

Its time for me to change my front and real brakes, may I know where and which brand is better?

Preference: Daytona from MotoWorld (S$25 per pair)

Sa far no problem braking even on rainy days. EBC too expensive for moi.