Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any exhaust can fit any bike if you have the time, money and effort.

 

Anyone know where to find street legal cans for older ducs like the 916/996 etc? I've given up on termignoni. I can live with just about any aftermarket exhaust as long as i have peace of mind.preferably something with removable db-killers. As long as its not stock, and it legal,it'll do

  • Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Any exhaust can fit any bike if you have the time, money and effort.

 

Anyone know where to find street legal cans for older ducs like the 916/996 etc? I've given up on termignoni. I can live with just about any aftermarket exhaust as long as i have peace of mind.preferably something with removable db-killers. As long as its not stock, and it legal,it'll do

Posted

the beautiful sound of a dry clutch on a 10/1198 at yio chu kang junction, 730pm, could be heard 50m away.....

Most people go through life following the crowd.

 

Others think for themselves.

 

They go their own way.

Posted
Any exhaust can fit any bike if you have the time, money and effort.

 

Anyone know where to find street legal cans for older ducs like the 916/996 etc? I've given up on termignoni. I can live with just about any aftermarket exhaust as long as i have peace of mind.preferably something with removable db-killers. As long as its not stock, and it legal,it'll do

 

GPR bro...

Posted
Hi,

 

Can it be fixed to an RC8 R? If can, i buy now.

 

A very unique proposal, i can be very sure this is not a serious proposal,lol,so its stil open,fits Ducati superbikes.

Posted
Any exhaust can fit any bike if you have the time, money and effort.

 

Anyone know where to find street legal cans for older ducs like the 916/996 etc? I've given up on termignoni. I can live with just about any aftermarket exhaust as long as i have peace of mind.preferably something with removable db-killers. As long as its not stock, and it legal,it'll do

 

LeoVince.. the silencers can be removed with an allen key... takes 5mins max...

http://www.daidegasforum.com/images/588/casey-stoner-honda-slide-derapata-motogp.gif
Posted
Hi all,i jz collected my termi frm minerva aft changing bac to oem. I enjoyed my termi for a good 1 month,sigh,luv d sound of it,i've decided to sell off my termi to anyone interested.Its a apir of slip on end cans,race ecu n filter. Its brand new n ive jz use it for a month only. Pls msg me at 98510763 to make me an offer.

 

Haha, at least u enjoyed it for a gd 1 mth...

 

I barely enjoyed it for a day n after tat dun dare to ride out aledy b4 I go change back stock...

 

Sad... But I rather enjoy the ride with a peace of mind...

Posted
I am back to stock n gota get used to it,quiter bike now,sigh,tinkin of geting dry clutch conversion for my 848 evo,at least it wil compensate for d loss of termis growl,saw it online at nearly S$2k(store.comoto),excludin shippin n installation,anybody know of a better option?

 

Cheapest option I know.

 

http://image.motorcyclistonline.com/f/28149635/122_1007_01_o+class_of_2010_foreign_exchange+bikes_parked.jpg
Posted
Any exhaust can fit any bike if you have the time, money and effort.

 

Anyone know where to find street legal cans for older ducs like the 916/996 etc? I've given up on termignoni. I can live with just about any aftermarket exhaust as long as i have peace of mind.preferably something with removable db-killers. As long as its not stock, and it legal,it'll do

 

Leo Vince is a good choice, the muffers are not so huge n bulky. Actually Akrapovic do slipons for the bike too but the mufflers are too long and look strange on the bike. Termis are the best, come with the baffles, forgot to tell you.

 

Sorry Guys THE ORIGINAL GOLD is no longer suitable for display

 

 

 

 

THE ORIGINAL GOLD

Lnad Tparrsont Ahitotury take that _|_

Posted
Cheapest option I know.

 

 

Wah Lau...U R the best, really enjoyed that vid

 

Sorry Guys THE ORIGINAL GOLD is no longer suitable for display

 

 

 

 

THE ORIGINAL GOLD

Lnad Tparrsont Ahitotury take that _|_

Posted

BTW is Paris wearing a bra? I read somewhere she likes to go commando...juz wondering

 

Sorry Guys THE ORIGINAL GOLD is no longer suitable for display

 

 

 

 

THE ORIGINAL GOLD

Lnad Tparrsont Ahitotury take that _|_

Posted

Hey meng47,tell u wad,im enjoying ride to work now,no worries n now its d hunter being hunted down,i wana hunt them whitie down n show them my oem,miss my termi growl but Im stil a duke, a full blooded duke....better to be safe than sorry,how long can u evade them,seriously speakin,if d whities wana get u,its not that diff,

Posted
Cheapest option I know.

 

 

Hahaha this is a cool conversion option

_____________________________________________________________

Bikes owned 2000-Present

'97 Yamaha WR200, '00 GasGas EC200, '81 Vespa PX150

'00 KTM 400EXC, '70 Vespa Sprint, '67 Honda CB175K0

'96 Honda CB400, '70 Vespa Super, '03 Honda XRV750

'67 Lambretta SX150, '98 BMW 1100GS, '01 Yamaha FZ1000

'02 Honda VFR800 V4 Vtech, '05 Gilera VXR200

'10 Ducati Hypermotard 796

Posted
Hey meng47,tell u wad,im enjoying ride to work now,no worries n now its d hunter being hunted down,i wana hunt them whitie down n show them my oem,miss my termi growl but Im stil a duke, a full blooded duke....better to be safe than sorry,how long can u evade them,seriously speakin,if d whities wana get u,its not that diff,

 

Haha, very true... Time to hunt them down with the oem...

 

Hehe, i like ur statement: "but Im stil a duke, a full blooded duke...."

 

Tatz y i rather sacrifice the awesome growl from termi than to sacrifice the riding of our awesome duke...

 

Let me noe if u guys r meeting up for tcss, especially in woodlands (due to time constraint, might be quite hard to meet up elsewhere though i would luv to)...

 

Cheers!

Posted
Cheapest option I know.

 

 

LOL that was really funny.

 

I remember when I got my first duke and a colleague of mine rode up beside me and listening to the dry clutch rattle said, "I think there's something broken in your engine". I told him its normal and he looked me in the eye dead serious and said "you better bring it into a workshop now" :p

Live to Ride!

Posted
the beautiful sound of a dry clutch on a 10/1198 at yio chu kang junction, 730pm, could be heard 50m away.....

 

Hey nice meeting you, I was on way for dinner, were you on bike or driving. :)

Posted
Hey you did not give the full picture. ;)

 

Let me paraphrase :) you had pillion and also the pillion carry back pack. Haha. Salute u back haha

 

I like Yr tank.

 

.....ride safe....always look at the sock when pull throttle...

Posted

Watch the MotoGP last night, Stoner really stone everyone. Even JL open quite a fair bit. Truly amazing

Posted
Hey nice. meeting you, I was on way for dinner, were you on bike or driving. :)

 

Hey D Man,i wasnt kidding wen i told u yr dry clutch was awesome even tho u had oem on, n dats a 1198sp,wohoo

Posted
.....ride safe....always look at the sock when pull throttle...

 

Both you and 28 got me thinking hard, that's a good one. The sock tells me "Daddy go faster" haha.

 

Will miss you guys, away for the next 3 week. Ride safe and stay fun.

Posted
Cheapest option I know.

 

That was just hilarious! Didnt know the tambourine sounds so authentic!

 

 

Watch the MotoGP last night, Stoner really stone everyone. Even JL open quite a fair bit. Truly amazing

 

I watched also, was wondering why they all put 1 leg down to touch the tarmac at end of the long straight before they turn.... Havnt watched motoGP for a couple of years....

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr115/terence28/5c130819-9010-47e4-bccc-755e7865b4b4_zps9cf0dbd4.jpg
Posted
Both you and 28 got me thinking hard, that's a good one. The sock tells me "Daddy go faster" haha.

 

Will miss you guys, away for the next 3 week. Ride safe and stay fun.

 

hahahaha! Jan & I have been blown away, so we always share this sock joke on you.... Have good trip, see u in 3 weeks.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr115/terence28/5c130819-9010-47e4-bccc-755e7865b4b4_zps9cf0dbd4.jpg
Posted
A very unique proposal, i can be very sure this is not a serious proposal,lol,so its stil open,fits Ducati superbikes.

Bro what are looking at next Leo or Akra. My 2 crystal balls tell me you are planning something haha :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...