SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] SBF Durian Plantation Ride 2009 : 5 Jul 09

alvin80

wow! great trip. luckly i drove.:angel:

anyway just now just broke off with the pack without informing. sry about that cos my uncle wanna broke off last minute and i cannot inform any of the guys on time.

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY NICE TRip man although it was raining super heavy. but i had a great time out there today. will join u guys next year again.. thanks to those guys and ladies that i know from..

lol all thoese the grp 2 de leh, the big bikes one. where ours :p

Edited by WaRRioR83

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

HEY NICE TRip man although it was raining super heavy. but i had a great time out there today. will join u guys next year again.. thanks to those guys and ladies that i know from..

lol all thoese the grp 2 de leh, the big bikes one. where ours :p

nice meeting u bro...what a small world..bumped ino two of my primary school classmates..pm me ur number...if got any trips can drop me an sms :)

Loving my Tmax 530

Out of a few long-distance group trips that I went on, I only have one phrase to describe this one:

Extremely efficient and well organized.

The durians were creamy as well ;)

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

ups for the well organised trip.. if not for the Rain..

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_IHSFI5DXqm4/SlCgtIuCIbI/AAAAAAAAE9I/8jJ9m5KL3NI/s512/DSC03278.JPG

Wave please =x

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IHSFI5DXqm4/SlCgr1Tp39I/AAAAAAAAE9E/8s8ya4e8Qd4/s128/DSC03277.JPG

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IHSFI5DXqm4/SlChWi79HzI/AAAAAAAAE_c/wD4PMWVv7jI/s128/DSC03315.JPG

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IHSFI5DXqm4/SlChXD7w6cI/AAAAAAAAE_g/ZlYMBjfSgLQ/s128/DSC03316.JPG

Snap ausa fighting with the rain?

more pictures@ http://jtzx.blogspot.com/2009/07/sbf-durian-trip.html

Edited by jtzx

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

nice meeting u bro...what a small world..bumped ino two of my primary school classmates..pm me ur number...if got any trips can drop me an sms :)

hey thumbs up man, i got shock when i heard someone else calling my name, then i turn it was u haha. small world hor lol. hope to see u around in pasir ris lol...

pm me your contact number leh, maybe we can go out outing also lol

kawasaki Versys 650

thank u organizer for the fun and safe trip. sorry that we did not follow u guys back as we really wanted to eat A&W. but in the end didn't get to eat. :( traffic was terrible. we just go eat zi cha. hahaa. anyway thanks alot.:cheeky:

yo mushroom, sry did not follow u ar. haha, hope to see u again . nice meeting u

kawasaki Versys 650

:thumb:Thank organizer !!!

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

woott.. Everyone looking for updates, including me ! hahz not tired ah after concentrating on the road...?? A well-organized trip and appreciate all markers and sweepers.. all are Haya and Fazer Fans ... LOL ! ... looking for safety for us riders by 'opening' road for us to overtake vehicles ... heeh ..

well, the durian are okay okay laa.. not too bad but also not too good.. but at least can gain experience in riding convoy..

I must thank haya 770 .. on the way back weather too cold ah, high tide, stop at Kulai R&R, lucky got u help me take care bike ... after that pia all the way to GP Esso ... =)

those who ride behind/beside of me, i must say paisehh ah, if u find my pipe too $#%$ nooisy.... kekeke ...

Edited by Jfor_Jimmy1986

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

It been fun traveling with all of you... rain or shine... we r one... :thumb:

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

Thanks organisers for a well-organised trip! Hats off to the markers for opening up the road for us, really impressed :thumb: It's my first trip up north and riding in a group, and i certainly will be back for more. Btw, I'm the one riding the black & silver S4 with Hepco panniers.

woott.. Everyone looking for updates, including me ! hahz not tired ah after concentrating on the road...?? A well-organized trip and appreciate all markers and sweepers.. all are Haya and Fazer Fans ... LOL ! ... looking for safety for us riders by 'opening' road for us to overtake vehicles ... heeh ..

well, the durian are okay okay laa.. not too bad but also not too good.. but at least can gain experience in riding convoy..

I must thank haya 770 .. on the way back weather too cold ah, high tide, stop at Kulai R&R, lucky got u help me take care bike ... after that pia all the way to GP Esso ... =)

those who ride behind/beside of me, i must say paisehh ah, if u find my pipe too $#%$ nooisy.... kekeke ...

Bro are u the one accompany me back 2 SG fronm GP esso? Farish here, the silver fazer6 with tank bra

dun worry about the pipe...we were numbed by rain and wind blast

Edited by farish

Loving my Tmax 530

great WET fun!!! Nice Trip!!! Thumbs ups for the organising team! great team work and a job well done!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/LoontootTravels/20090705%20SBF%20Plantation%20Ride/P7050166.jpg

This is the best! Classic of the day!

http://www.mototriti.gr/jpg/mtr/390/NEWS/1809093.jpg

thank u organizer for the fun and safe trip. sorry that we did not follow u guys back as we really wanted to eat A&W. but in the end didn't get to eat. :( traffic was terrible. we just go eat zi cha. hahaa. anyway thanks alot.:cheeky:

oh yah..haha overheard when we were in the lorry.....go orgynise an A n W trip lah :cheeky:

Loving my Tmax 530

great WET fun!!! Nice Trip!!! Thumbs ups for the organising team! great team work and a job well done!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/LoontootTravels/20090705%20SBF%20Plantation%20Ride/P7050166.jpg

This is the best! Classic of the day!

Hi bro! nice putting a face to the name... wasted we didnt get 2 ride togtehr for the bukit tinggi trip..next time perphaps.

Also, thanks for letting me hear ur leo vince pipe. Now thinking very hard:cheeky:

Loving my Tmax 530

Bro are u the one accompany me back 2 SG fronm GP esso? Farish here, the silver fazer6 with tank bra

dun worry about the pipe...we were numbed by rain and wind blast

hahaha.... yeah .. hohoho ... ya precisely, numbed and blast by the wind till i forgot to change gear 6 after the toll, after exiting :cheeky:the slip round turn to Tuas/GP ...

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

Tank cute Uncle PaLmeR and uncle Big Cow !!! heheh

Cum all Sis & Bro !!! that guide mi

Nice trips !!!

More people waiting at SPC ..

Unlike like last year only 3 of us !!!

Got improvement !!

Hope next year still gt this durain Trip !! :p

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Wooo. Back from Bukit Indah A & W and shopping.

After so much rain... the chicken, horny dog, curly fries and gigantic float seems ultra wonderful. haha.

Thanks guys, organisers and all.

The durian was so so (a few lucky ppl got the creamy ones!)... but the friendship... priceless!

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

Wooo. Back from Bukit Indah A & W and shopping.

After so much rain... the chicken, horny dog, curly fries and gigantic float seems ultra wonderful. haha.

Thanks guys, organisers and all.

The durian was so so (a few lucky ppl got the creamy ones!)... but the friendship... priceless!

Well Said...

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...