SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Technical] Queries for TA150

Kevs

cdi $200??

overpriced...get a second hand from shop/scrap yard...there is a lot of second hand parts out there..

i replaced a honda steed cdi for $60 only...phantom should be much lower.

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ta150 is an old bike...average bike is 20km/l..

you have a dishonest seller...a 2 stroke bike always have bad fuel efficiency..gt the fuel system cleaned and serviced...decarbonise the ports and pipes..this will definety boost the bike performance..

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I just wanted to ask how hard is it to rewire the TA150 by yourself?

Because the previous owner had lots of mods on the bike, and it's draining the battery like crazy. (I've changed the battery TWICE in a week!)

I want to remove the connections for the mods and just leave the basic things like headlight, signal lights etc to work.

Do-able?

Also, I don't have the wire diagram for this too though, if any of the bros here have it, can you kindly pass a copy to me please?

Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...
Any nice place to service my old phantom 150cc?? Im staying in sengkang n need recommendations for tired change also.

I always go to New Union along Jalan Kayu...there is only one bike shop there....cheap and good....I recently changed my rear tyre there too....ard $115 Pirelli.

Life is a journey...keep on walking

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
hi there bros! anyone riding or rode a TA150 has any info on how much i should premix 2T into my fuel tank?

a bit scared that my 2T pump might fail and engine needs overhauling..

what is a safe ratio to premix, with the 2T pump on low setting?

cheers bros!

i used to premix 10-30ml using a cough syrup 100ml bottle depending how much fuel u pump

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, newbie phantom TA150 rider here. Still trying to get a hang of how to properly kickstart my phantom. Everytime i try to kickstart need avg around 15mins to 30mins. Can anyone help with some step by step tips on how to kickstart properly?

In addition, after i came back from overseas (never ride for 9 days or so), once i start the bike, no neutral lighht or headlight, only when throttle it will come on weakly and flickering, is this normal? Sign of a weak battery?

Another situation which left me puzzled was that after pumping air into both my front and rear tyres at the petrol station, my bike was riding fine. However the next day, i noticed the rear tyre was flat.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Cont'd) when engage gear 1, bike cannot even move forward, got rattling sound from the back. So had to push the bike, also had trouble pushing the bike to the side (like stuck or something, need much more effort than normal) Im not sure is it due to tyre flat or other issues? If pump air wrongly at petrol station will lead to tyre deflate? Or is it puncture? Really appreciate your help guys!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
my ta150 fuel consumption is about 24km/l...never reach 30km/l !!!!!! u may need to adjust the air screw in ur carb to lower the fuel consumption...std setting is 1.5 turn out...

Bro your inbox is full,can you pm me your contact? Wana ask u abt welding

Daelim Magma 125> Daelim Daystar 125>Daelim Roadwin 125>Piaggio X8 200>Kymco Xciting 400 ABS

• 6 years later...

Hi guys, I bought a TA150 recently. It was a barn find and built-in 1998. Took it to the garage and they fixed everything except the power output.

I need to rev the bike a lot to get going. Lack of power with low REV/acceleration. If I rev the bike and release the clutch it moves ok. I also have a TA200 and this does not have any issues with the power. The garage said they checked the RC valve and it's okay.

I can rev the bike without any issues before putting into gear. But as soon as I put into gear, initial 2-5% no power to move the bike. But if I rev and release the clatch then I get power to move mountains. 

Has anyone had a similar experience like this? Any feedback is much appreciated.