SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Technical] Queries for TA150

Kevs

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest B_E_N

that is too exp.. i change my piston @ planet for 190

if u can get ur own piston and find a shop to change i believe it can be more cheaper

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,

i just got a 2nd hand phantom(FS plate) yesterday then just now at 2+am i tried to kickstart it for about almost 1 hour but still cannot start then i look at my engine from the right and this is what i saw. i very emo now.

please tell me what is that and what is the solution.

thanks!

IMG00168-20100808-0249.jpg

Bros here hve given good advice. Ur 1st place to look at would be ur spark plug....since the bike is 2nd hand. If u don't know how to `clean' ur spark plug, just go and buy one and replace; cost only $2 to $3 at Ah boy. I always buy hve a spare......when face with this, just change and voila, the bike can start.

hi i am the owner of the bike...

hope u have endured her temper already...

she is *****y, has her periods once a month or so...

but she will rock u when she "opens" up...

btw, a 10 yr bike doesnt mean all the parts are 10 yrs old.... :slapforehead: :slapforehead:

next time try to call me even at 2am... her old lover can find her G spot easily and make her cum.....

kns..... i buy new grips liao, those half metal half rubber type! like my old shadow!!! only the design slightly different.

i polish all my metal parts, so shiok and shiny.... u wan i polish urs too??

no polishing of metal balls... only polish ur "meat" balls....

got time we go smoke shisha and talk **** boleh??

fz, tzr, sp, shadow 400, phantom150, car , wr2, phantom150, wr2, then phantom 150 again!! and now the custom4... i think...

the custom4 really is a smooth piece of ****.... feels like a mini shadow...

and same as the shadow, its a slow piece of ****...

i still miss the 150 pickup and its speed...can tia the 200 phantom anytime....

wats a 230? sorry ah old man never keep up with the trends, tat time only got 150, then the 200 came out.

can show me pics?? two stroke or four? really ah? sp cannot tia?

kns now then i know, maybe shldnt have done the custom4, but its so tempting loh, the bike so shiny like keep asking me to buy her.... haiz... turns out shes is a likes it slow, lotsa foreplay type... while i have the "must get to next traffic first mentality"...

show me leh the 230? or u mod one?

hahaha. this is my very 1st ride. dont have such vast experience like him.

i anything leh. as long as im free. go smoke shisha or go prawning or go jb also can one. lol

flamingwar, if you really like the ta150 then i sell you back lor. $882. how's that? hahahaha

wats a 230? sorry ah old man never keep up with the trends, tat time only got 150, then the 200 came out.

can show me pics?? two stroke or four? really ah? sp cannot tia?

kns now then i know, maybe shldnt have done the custom4, but its so tempting loh, the bike so shiny like keep asking me to buy her.... haiz... turns out shes is a likes it slow, lotsa foreplay type... while i have the "must get to next traffic first mentality"...

show me leh the 230? or u mod one?

its a 200 by right, i up th piston to 230.

more power, btr pick up, btr top speed, but engine oil burns pretty fast too.

it looks just like any regular ta200, i merely up th piston for alil performance improvement.. (:

black&white saves life.

enquire @ [email protected] | 94786'999

hahaha. this is my very 1st ride. dont have such vast experience like him.

i anything leh. as long as im free. go smoke shisha or go prawning or go jb also can one. lol

flamingwar, if you really like the ta150 then i sell you back lor. $882. how's that? hahahaha

dude, intending to sell yer ta150?

i might be interested t buy ovr if one day you decide to drop it to $500> (:

black&white saves life.

i knew it!!! i caught an illegal modder!!! wahahahaha!!

wat u think the max u can up for custom4? as in the max tat piston upgrade that all the rest of the parts still can take it? really the custom4 is abit slow..but very very smooth throttle...

and to the young punk who wana sell me $882 for the bike, u better think twice, the bike number came out a few times recently...maybe tmr....

i buy tio 4d, i buy it back and put at home display...

i knew it!!! i caught an illegal modder!!! wahahahaha!!

wat u think the max u can up for custom4? as in the max tat piston upgrade that all the rest of the parts still can take it? really the custom4 is abit slow..but very very smooth throttle...

and to the young punk who wana sell me $882 for the bike, u better think twice, the bike number came out a few times recently...maybe tmr....

i buy tio 4d, i buy it back and put at home display...

shss. dont say it so openly.. haha.

erm, im not sure, i guess 250 is still alright.

unless you change th block entirely..

black&white saves life.