SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Technical] Queries for TA150

Kevs

can pm me ur email add? i send u a copy of the manual... anyway... phantom fc is ard there... 20-23km/l... for tire pressure, look at ur tire wall for the recommended max tire pressure at cold...

hi bro, can send me the manual as well pls?

have pm-ed you my email address :p

thanks!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi , anyone knows how to search for our previous thread ? i wanted to reply but cant seem to find .

Thanks for recomending me to planet , guys .

Ive just had an accident and planet help me fix it up .

however , i wanted to replace my dented tank cover ( i dont know its actual name) .

any of you guys know any shop that sells 2nd hand one ? mine ta150 btw .

Planet is more to servicing , any of you guys can recomend me a good shop that sells phantom parts and accessories ?

btw , does fuel consumption high for phantom ? my full tank seems to be able to last for 4 days only . im travelling from Pasir Ris to Clementi almost everyday , school liao .

btw , where to buy old iu sticker ?

cheers .

Edited by HalimHidayat

Hi , anyone knows how to search for our previous thread ? i wanted to reply but cant seem to find .

however , i wanted to replace my dented tank cover ( i dont know its actual name) .

any of you guys know any shop that sells 2nd hand one ? mine ta150 btw .

Planet is more to servicing , any of you guys can recomend me a good shop that sells phantom parts and accessories ?

btw , does fuel consumption high for phantom ? my full tank seems to be able to last for 4 days only . im travelling from Pasir Ris to Clementi almost everyday , school liao .

cheers .

ta150 is well-known for its drink-fuel-like-water FC.

moreover you travel to and fro pasir ris and clementi daily.

average FC is abt 15-20km/Litre. that should explains why you need to pump petrol more regularly.

but.... it has an engine same as SP so you gain some and lose some.

Hi , anyone knows how to search for our previous thread ? i wanted to reply but cant seem to find . (answered, thanks :D)

any of you guys know any shop that sells 2nd hand one ? mine ta150 btw . (answered,thanks )

- jyeah , ive asked him . only got black and blue colour . ta150 got other colour ? the tank can use custom4 or ta200 one onot ?

- can anyone help with this question ?

-jyeah , thanks man !

-any place ?

cheers .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

check if ur fuel supply is ok? like between the tank n the carb, any bent hoses or anything?

then check for ur sparking.. take out the spark plug, then wif the spark plug attached to the cable, put it near a metal part (e.g. engine casing) and kickstart.. see if got sparks..

A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

:thumb:

2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200

2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim

SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/

• 1 month later...
Seems to be unable to start. Understand that batt is low, but i should be right in saying that batt is not required since its a kickstart. Just changed plug to BR8ES, donno if dats the right model.

Can anyone advise? Last started it was about few wks back....

go change a new battery since you know your battery is running low

Try Harder it'll start.

Although battery is not required since its hv a kickstart but it could ease u to start up ur bike.

Seems to be unable to start. Understand that batt is low, but i should be right in saying that batt is not required since its a kickstart. Just changed plug to BR8ES, donno if dats the right model.

Can anyone advise? Last started it was about few wks back....

try push start...

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

• 3 weeks later...
My old TA150 gave me 22-26km/litre

I dun throttle hard and slowly pickup.

Power is great. Cruising at 80-90km/hr with only slight throttle. Overtaking is a piece of cake on TA150.

Btw, i just take over a phantom 150. Just fill up the 2t pump with 2t, btw how long do i need to check whether the 2t finishing? I try to lean on the floor and see cannot see, the metal casing cover it..

Btw, i just take over a phantom 150. Just fill up the 2t pump with 2t, btw how long do i need to check whether the 2t finishing? I try to lean on the floor and see cannot see, the metal casing cover it..

yup the cover has to be removed to check. mine even after month and half still aplenty.

every month just open once can already. just make sure the level is ok.

ta150 eat very little 2t, actually u can jus wait till the light lights up, but incase the light spoilt, u can top up every 2month i guess.. haha

and ta150 i can hit 160+ on meter, and 149 on actual speed(i using digital meter) and btw my bike is super loaded with lots of thing and still able to hit that speed..

so i can say if its naked it sure can hit 160 with np

ta150 eat very little 2t, actually u can jus wait till the light lights up, but incase the light spoilt, u can top up every 2month i guess.. haha

and ta150 i can hit 160+ on meter, and 149 on actual speed(i using digital meter) and btw my bike is super loaded with lots of thing and still able to hit that speed..

so i can say if its naked it sure can hit 160 with np

Btw, the speedo meter the show oil one is 2t?

Main oil leh? How to see?