SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Technical] Queries for TA150

Kevs

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
It lights up red. Means low in petrol or low in engine oil?

For TA150.

it usually means your 2T in your 2T reservoir is low... top up 2T asap to prevent piston jam...

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm zax =)

I got myself a TA150 recently. It's really a beautiful machine. Well maintained. I really don't want such a work of beauty to end during my time. Haha, as such, I would like to ask everyone here what's the proper way to maintain and care for my bike? everything from outlook to engine coz this is my first bike ever. Thanks!

Hi all! I'm zax =)

I got myself a TA150 recently. It's really a beautiful machine. Well maintained. I really don't want such a work of beauty to end during my time. Haha, as such, I would like to ask everyone here what's the proper way to maintain and care for my bike? everything from outlook to engine coz this is my first bike ever. Thanks!

treat it like your baby lor, wash and polish regularly, replaced any rusty screws and nuts you may have. use good 2T, i use $25/litre one...

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

Hi all! I'm zax =)

I like TA150 than TA200.......More chrome surface, more power, hv radiator - less worry of engine overheat n it make the bike look muscular..haha.....Only thing that i dont like, he thought petrol is plain water...

Yes... Use $25/L 2T if u like to go far or fast, if not dont waste ur $$$$... $10 one will do...

I like TA150 than TA200.......More chrome surface, more power, hv radiator - less worry of engine overheat n it make the bike look muscular..haha.....Only thing that i dont like, he thought petrol is plain water...

Yes... Use $25/L 2T if u like to go far or fast, if not dont waste ur $$$$... $10 one will do...

i agree totally with you bro.

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

treat it like your baby lor, wash and polish regularly, replaced any rusty screws and nuts you may have. use good 2T, i use $25/litre one...

simi brand? guess for that pricing it has to be a fully-syn right?

am using AGIP bought from unique at $19/l.

simi brand? guess for that pricing it has to be a fully-syn right?

am using AGIP bought from unique at $19/l.

Motul 710. ester based fully synthetic.

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

Your bulb got 2 filaments, one for low beam, one for high beam, your low beam filament's blown already, go change the light bulb.

Tank dent, no effect unless dent until so bad, got crack. At most when you pump the capacity smaller by a few ml, really is nothing.

Tank kena dent can do a few things,

1: Go to motor shop ask them to knock back and repaint.

2: Buy new one if the tank is in bad shape.

3: Go buy a tank cover. As for where, I only know Ah Koon sells them.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Hmm I realize when having a bad jam in the day... My heat meter will go untill left one bar to H.. is there a problem??

And also.. these past few days.. I cant kick start my bike.. like starting start up awhile.. den dies out (too cold maybe)

as usual we pull the choke.. den try starting again.. this time.. the kick start thhingy dun have much of the start feeling.. u know what i mean.. the running thing to starrt the engine.. tries a few times. den push start.. yup it works.. Den for the rest of the day it can work le.. den a few days later happens again.. getting more frequent.. den i go bike shop while its closing to change the spark plug.. i told the tech briefly.. he said might be CDI prob... which cost 200+... i havent change my spark plug coz he closing le.. so u guys think.. Could it just be my spark plug only?? or is it really the cdi prob.. what are the symtoms of cdi probs.. As my bike usually could start for awhile den dies out.. while trying to restart with choke on, it cannot get the vroom vroom thing.. yeah thx if anybody could help =) Oh yeah.. push start always works

Class 3 - 29 May 2009

Class 2B -10 May 2010

Class 2A - 30 June 2011

2010-2011 Phantom 150

2011- Now GSR400

temp thing is normal.. phantom 150 get hot quite easy in jam.

as for starting problem, very hard to say... we are not pro nor any bike mech...

there can be many causes for this problem. jus go to the shop u trust to check

Hmm I realize when having a bad jam in the day... My heat meter will go untill left one bar to H.. is there a problem??

And also.. these past few days.. I cant kick start my bike.. like starting start up awhile.. den dies out (too cold maybe)

as usual we pull the choke.. den try starting again.. this time.. the kick start thhingy dun have much of the start feeling.. u know what i mean.. the running thing to starrt the engine.. tries a few times. den push start.. yup it works.. Den for the rest of the day it can work le.. den a few days later happens again.. getting more frequent.. den i go bike shop while its closing to change the spark plug.. i told the tech briefly.. he said might be CDI prob... which cost 200+... i havent change my spark plug coz he closing le.. so u guys think.. Could it just be my spark plug only?? or is it really the cdi prob.. what are the symtoms of cdi probs.. As my bike usually could start for awhile den dies out.. while trying to restart with choke on, it cannot get the vroom vroom thing.. yeah thx if anybody could help =) Oh yeah.. push start always works

i had tested one ta150...idle for half and hr....into the 3/4 mark...

mabe u need to flush radiator and top up with clean coolant..

clean your filter...check your petro tank for sediments/condensation.....clean or change sparkplug...

check your battery..maybe need to change..

cdi problem ...performance isssue and/or stalling engines..when you ride..

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

i had tested one ta150...idle for half and hr....into the 3/4 mark...

mabe u need to flush radiator and top up with clean coolant..

clean your filter...check your petro tank for sediments/condensation.....clean or change sparkplug...

check your battery..maybe need to change..

cdi problem ...performance isssue and/or stalling engines..when you ride..

I tot battery wont affect kick start?

Class 3 - 29 May 2009

Class 2B -10 May 2010

Class 2A - 30 June 2011

2010-2011 Phantom 150

2011- Now GSR400

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me the reccomended tyre pressure for Ta150? or send me the owners manual? my Fc is getting damn bad (18-20km/l) and i dunno how much to pump ! =(

can pm me ur email add? i send u a copy of the manual... anyway... phantom fc is ard there... 20-23km/l... for tire pressure, look at ur tire wall for the recommended max tire pressure at cold...

Ex bikes ~ Yamaha X1, Honda Phantom TA150

Bajaj Pulsar 200 ~~~ 14/09/11 - ???

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1871/dsc0087zjc.jpg

Blue Pulsar with Orange sprocket.. Cool???