SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I wasn't at Bishan. I haven't been riding for 2 weeks already! :lol:

oh.. haha..

yeah pic pls.. i am thinking of going there for a respray as well

pic already provided above..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

1 and only pic. wont post pics of my bike actually..

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/inflames85/IMG106.jpg

PS: do you happen to be at bishan area today? :p

thats not ur pic right? or u mean ur avatar..

you got me confused. y wouldnt that be my pic? o_O

no not my avatar.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

saw your bike too turning towards simei area just now..u were wearing a full face?? :D

btw heres my ugly bike..cost me $800

yup.. was around that area.. :o yours is air brushed?

i was riding my x1-r tat day....

doing my doraemon seat...

oh okok.. haha.. how's your seat now? much more comfortable? cat still got disturb?

Hi I wanna spray paint my red CBF 150 into pearl white like TP.. Anyone knows the rough price and a good shop with good quality?

Here's a pic of my bike..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fmnvpAHX6ag/SebX2IncJFI/AAAAAAAAAFI/Vrl4-OSzLDk/s1600-h/IMG_2897.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vj99ua.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/jinpwnsyou/Whack_a_kitty.gif

for the time being... the cat leave me alone haha:cheeky:

haha.. :thumb:

Hi I wanna spray paint my red CBF 150 into pearl white like TP.. Anyone knows the rough price and a good shop with good quality?

Here's a pic of my bike..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fmnvpAHX6ag/SebX2IncJFI/AAAAAAAAAFI/Vrl4-OSzLDk/s1600-h/IMG_2897.jpg

didnt know TP is pearl white.. i thought theirs should be pure white only.. anyway, pearl white paint dun come cheap.. 2b naked bike pearl white should be less than $300.. depending on the layers they spray.. go ask around.. my guess is about $200+..

i personally recommend HL Cycle..

• 2 weeks later...

heyy guys anyone knows how much they charge for konica minolta paintwork for honda SP?

MY MEAN MACHINES

01.2008 - 12.2009 - NSR150SP FT7**Z

12.2009 - 4.2011 - L.C. 135 FBE 11**C

4.2011 - 11.2013 - Super K.I.P.S FY 45** H

11.2013 - ?.??.???? - YZF - R6 FBD 33** C

12.2013 - ?.??.???? - Wave 125 FY 12** K

#RTNW

hi there.. my friend sp got a little scratch on the paintwork..

any idea where to patch up the paintwork?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• 2 weeks later...

co: jackson vehicle

done: spray paint, fiber repair/refill, carbon print.

verdict: very very well done, all crack and holes well covered, paint and carbon design finished off by high grade lacquer, warranty 12months comes with 1 time free wash and wax after cpmlpeted. (respray to pearl white with carbon printing for my x1)

quality: execellent!!

service: one of the rare provided in s'pore.

damage: $300+ plus towing to and fro (stay at bukit batok, his workshop at loyang)

keep it up! henry.

co: jackson vehicle

done: spray paint, fiber repair/refill, carbon print.

verdict: very very well done, all crack and holes well covered, paint and carbon design finished off by high grade lacquer, warranty 12months comes with 1 time free wash and wax after cpmlpeted. (respray to pearl white with carbon printing for my x1)

quality: execellent!!

service: one of the rare provided in s'pore.

damage: $300+ plus towing to and fro (stay at bukit batok, his workshop at loyang)

keep it up! henry.

Er .. actually .. you only need to post pictures here. Because pictures (high-res) speak louder than words in this thread ..

:cheeky:

c26492.jpg

Er .. actually .. you only need to post pictures here. Because pictures (high-res) speak louder than words in this thread ..

:cheeky:

i tot i have it at the profile corner? anyway, the below is another works from him on my friend sparks.

DSCN5461.jpg

i tot i have it at the profile corner? anyway, the below is another works from him on my friend sparks.

[ATTACH]104363[/ATTACH]

The avatar pic is too small ... your friend's job looks nice :)

c26492.jpg

• 2 weeks later...