SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Guest stages

everytym i call Yeow Motor ask abt the price , They always will say one thing Standard de... "Come down let me take a look first" OMg i mean i wanna Know the price ma ...

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytym i call Yeow Motor ask abt the price , They always will say one thing Standard de... "Come down let me take a look first" OMg i mean i wanna Know the price ma ...

but its still better for you to go down with the bike and let them look at it.

skali they on the phone quote 250, den when you go down they see and say 400, jialat also.

:p

DOes any1 know how much shop charge for lacquering?

Yamaha RXZ 135 (FZ)Scrap--------Yamaha Spark 135 (FBB)

Honda SP 150 (FR)------------------Yamaha SparK Z 110 (FY)

YAmaha spark 135 (FBA)Stolen----DRZ 400 SM (FBB)

Honda S4 Ver S (FP)-----------------Honda Xr4 SM (FS)

Yamaha FZ16 (FBG)-----------------Honda wave (FW)

~~CURRENT BIKE~~

Honda NC700X

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How much did you pay to respray ur X9?

I sent my vtec to Ah Huat for respray last month. He charged me $650. I asked other motor shops and they quote me lesser than that. When I was there, he showed me the paints he used and say how good it is, but it's just normal lor.

ah huat has been ard for more than a decade so it's his reputation n the trust he gives tat attracts so many customers. for him.. wat u pay is wat u get.. i'm sure he won't cheat u of ur money right?

i would like to know oso how well do u know the paint? wat is "normal lor"? if it's the price u r most concerned with.. by all means go to the shop tat quotes the least.. but if it's the quality assurance.. den i would say go to yeow.

I agree, and he did a darn good job at that. It feels super smooth to me, like part of the fibreglass farrings, but according to Ah Huat, he says its still abit rough, but I can't feel it. He's standard is quite high. :cheeky:

By the way, small tip, if you want to spray the Brake Calipers, especially those who want to spray it Red like those Brembo Brake Calipers on WRX and Lancer Evo, Ah Huat can do that too. Its about $100+ to $200 for all 3 including workmanship. Cosmetic purpose.

he sprayed his own x9 pearl white..

well.. if u r really interested to have a new paintwork, u will definitely go down n take a look right? he has to access the condition of ur fairings too, the design tat u want, the quality of paint n so on..

to me.. calling n asking for a quote makes u seem like u r juz concerned w the price.. and i would definitely discourage u to go to yeow motors becuz the price will nv attract any1.. it's the quality..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u142/nGuOrEn/renssig.jpg

My RiDeS

HONDA NSR 150 (FS 336K): 23/09/06 tO 17/08/07

WAVE-I (FY 5801U): 17/08/07 tO 13/12/07

HONDA CBR400RR (FM 1463B): 13/12/07 tO 20/09/08

WAVE-R (FZ 2846E): 20/09/08 tO 17/04/09

WAVE-S (FV 7293M): 03/10/09 tO 14/08/10

CB400 BOLD'OR (FZ 7896G): 16/08/10

Anybody know can recommend a shop for spraying of race fairing plus "remoulding" of some parts? Old owner of the fairing "cut" a part of the fairing. Can shops mould it back?

Ah Koon can do it .. I'm sure other shops can also .. it's very common for them to repair damaged bodywork and making them look like new.

c26492.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi bros, anyone know how much will it cost to spray a yamaha x1? The services i require is for them to lightly sand off the current paintwork and spray on a single colour, and then end with lacquer. Roughly how much? And where is the best place for me to get such services?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/1003110_10151413962892455_1896109672_n.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/DSC00886.jpg

When It Comes To Love, Too Much Is Not Even Enough

don't mind i tap on this thread.

wanna ask how come those bikes on the streets i see with non-stock paint colours all doesn't seem to be as shiny as a brand new bike?

does it mean that respray liao will end up lousier quality and less durable? those resprayed ones definitely less glossy and shiny..

Hi bros!

anyone know where i can get this type of paint job in SG?

http://www.tcpglobal.com/kustomshop/ksflake.aspx

THx!!!!

very nice leh this paint!!

have you gotten your reply bro? if you find out where can pm also? i'm also interested! maybe join you and bargain for cheaper price!

wavy, this is the job done by yeow motors and e pic was takien 3 months ago and i insisted on the good quality white paint which he claimed won't turn yellow..

(mayb few years later, i will post my bike pic again and we can compare whether it has turned yellowish..)

if the owner of the bike had a cheap sprayjob den i guess tat's why u saw lousier quality paint..?

2.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u142/nGuOrEn/renssig.jpg

My RiDeS

HONDA NSR 150 (FS 336K): 23/09/06 tO 17/08/07

WAVE-I (FY 5801U): 17/08/07 tO 13/12/07

HONDA CBR400RR (FM 1463B): 13/12/07 tO 20/09/08

WAVE-R (FZ 2846E): 20/09/08 tO 17/04/09

WAVE-S (FV 7293M): 03/10/09 tO 14/08/10

CB400 BOLD'OR (FZ 7896G): 16/08/10