SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Small bike on PG

rhema83

Is riding a small bike (eg. 125cc, 150cc) on PG track very "ridiculous" and makes you a &q  

408 members have voted

1. 1. Is riding a small bike (eg. 125cc, 150cc) on PG track very "ridiculous" and makes you a &q

• YES, you racer-wannabe! Go get yourself a 600cc first!
    • NO, nothing wrong what...
    • I DON'T KNOW, what is track?

hey do they give course on how to corner better and stuff like that at pg????

honestly i've mob my bike when it comes to straight road hey i think most ppl is no sweat but when it comes to corner i just feel that i dont have the rite concept there and maybe i dont have enough courage to bank the bike down.

i feel that in singapore thou the roads aint suitable for corner there's time when you just wanna show off abit(but you must be responsible for your action) so i'll like to find out more abt the courses there

can anyone fill me in on????

thanks

http://goldwing.bikepics.net/honda-cb400-01-bikepics-249938.jpg

Type G here he comes......

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I confirm its perfertly ok for small bikes to go PG. I went with my stock Krr last weekend, and there are lots of big bikes there.I dun care much lah, just open throttle. In the end no one complain that i road hog or anything, but i think some big bike is road hogging instead. kekeke

ht tp://bryankuang dot googlepages dot com/

Originally posted by bryan30@Apr 22 2004, 09:57 AM

I confirm its perfertly ok for small bikes to go PG. I went with my stock Krr last weekend, and there are lots of big bikes there.I dun care much lah, just open throttle. In the end no one complain that i road hog or anything, but i think some big bike is road hogging instead. kekeke

Must be me lah..... :smile: :smile:

Still learning to ride on the track..... very slow.... almost all bikes seem to shoot past at some point of time.....:cheeky: :cheeky:

Originally posted by Sankar73@Apr 22 2004, 10:05 AM

Must be me lah..... :smile: :smile:

Still learning to ride on the track..... very slow.... almost all bikes seem to shoot past at some point of time.....:cheeky: :cheeky:

i dun mean to mean anything, just want to pass the message down that all bike generally is okay to play at track.

Guest nightrider

dont worry. even if you have a 150cc or a scoot or a rxk, just go! u might end up being the joke of the day at PG but who cares! u must have the spirit and attitude of our WILLIAM HUNG! give it your best shot on your 2b and dont have any regrets! hahahhahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nightrider@Apr 22 2004, 03:13 PM

dont worry. even if you have a 150cc or a scoot or a rxk, just go! u might end up being the joke of the day at PG but who cares! u must have the spirit and attitude of our WILLIAM HUNG! give it your best shot on your 2b and dont have any regrets! hahahhahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

NA dun think i will be william hung.. haha.. i will still do my best with no regrets.. Calling all small bikes to join me too.. Any way guess this might be the reason why SMSA no longer have Clubman race for 2 stroke bikes...

Originally posted by bryan30@Apr 22 2004, 02:26 PM

i dun mean to mean anything, just want to pass the message down that all bike generally is okay to play at track.

no offence taken...but it was truth that i hogged the track ... i did see u.... u were riding the green KRR right.... i think u are one of the very few i "shoot" past....:cheeky: :cheeky:

Going to the track is abt having fun, so big or small bike is not going to change much of your personal satisfaction or fun factor.. :smile:

Those who say that small bikes going to the track is racer-wannbe are having a wrong prospective of things. Before you run, you walk. Before you walk, you crawl.

Correct...:thumb:

Originally posted by Sankar73@Apr 22 2004, 05:40 PM

no offence taken...but it was truth that i hogged the track ... i did see u.... u were riding the green KRR right.... i think u are one of the very few i "shoot" past....:cheeky: :cheeky:

Nope.. I'm on the blue KRR in blue suit...:cheeky:

Originally posted by bryan30@Apr 23 2004, 09:36 AM

Nope.. I'm on the blue KRR in blue suit...:cheeky:

Damn man... u are very good..... :thumb:

i must learn from u.... u had no fear of the bigger bikers at all....that's really good.... I can see that one day u will be a good racer.... contiune with the good work...:thumb:

Originally posted by Sankar73@Apr 23 2004, 11:46 AM

Damn man... u are very good..... :thumb:

i must learn from u.... u had no fear of the bigger bikers at all....that's really good.... I can see that one day u will be a good racer.... contiune with the good work...:thumb:

hee learn from me? na me just there for fun. Dun have big bike to be a racer, since smsa only have race for 4 strokes... :cry: Anyway dun think will race too. competition is ex.. Anyway i will be at kallang for the motard race, all pls come support.

I was there too...i saw the blue krr going very fast ... i was riding a yellow 150cc bike, was there to have fun :thumb:...witness the 04r1 wow! power!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SP@Apr 30 2004, 05:12 PM

I was there too...i saw the blue krr going very fast ... i was riding a yellow 150cc bike, was there to have fun :thumb:...witness the 04r1 wow! power!

the 04 R 1 is doing 1.38s, he was a long time racer boy. always move to the oppsite side of the direction where to want to turn in if u r a beginer it is more safety to do cos at some high speed concer where 2 idiots is frighting for the days came by n that a chance he will slam into ur ass. but dont be worry abt it ,becasue in the track no ppls want to had a accidents. each one will be watching each other ass.:thumb:

Thrash2Limits:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

21 june 04, Monday, who wan to go down track?

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Got to admit, 1st time on track on my SRAD, got cut through corner by smaller cc bikes a couple of times. But now, not sure.... :cheeky:

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/9274/saniboyburn0ui.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/saniboy/Ride/style.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by thrash2limit@May 17 2004, 11:59 PM

the 04 R 1 is doing 1.38s, he was a long time racer boy. always move to the oppsite side of the direction where to want to turn in if u r a beginer it is more safety to do cos at some high speed concer where 2 idiots is frighting for the days came by n that a chance he will slam into ur ass. but dont be worry abt it ,becasue in the track no ppls want to had a accidents. each one will be watching each other ass.:thumb:

wow fast bike

To be old and wise, u gotta be young and stupid

在绝望中坚强