SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

safe to park there ah?

yea quite ok la. all the thai bikes their parts even much more ex then ours lor hahaha.And they dun even put chain lock all thoese. we all sg bikes u see wahh.. full of chain at the tire, and disk lock hahaha...

Btw we 4 bike start our bike.All after market pipe... suddenly got 1 thai RC8 behind start his two brothers. we all diam diam. so LOUD lor. haha

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rather drive there then ride there. Its goin to be a freaking shag if after race ride back to sin. This is my opinion only. Cannot forget the tragedy at nshw. :faint:

HEY Bro... Dun tell me last year u ride there? you saw that NSh tragedy? the bus? i was there too. i saw it. so sad for them. may they rest in peace.

Hmm u say shag hor. is it because u go on race day it self? like moring ride all the way there watch then come back?

cos past 2 years i did that, yea tired.... but this year planning stay 1 nite. so should be no problem.. :) anyway snag only 1 day la. haha, the fun is riding together as a group to watch the race together :)

kawasaki Versys 650

HAha at there? quite a few of them suggest Downtown east leh. easy for me, cos i need to bring all the shirt. haha

Btw shirt should be ready by 1st week of july.. they will give me a call when ready.. in the mean time lets cross fingers that they will do a good job.

haha downtown east im fine also. since railway will be closed enf of this month, we can't go there for kopi after the collection.

Dunno where to go already :(

Siao... Bo la.. 40k suppose to do liao ma. but now mine already over short liao. so i think is better to do now since have spare cash :)

Aiya u always plenty of spare cash de lah

HEY Bro... Dun tell me last year u ride there? you saw that NSh tragedy? the bus? i was there too. i saw it. so sad for them. may they rest in peace.

Hmm u say shag hor. is it because u go on race day it self? like moring ride all the way there watch then come back?

cos past 2 years i did that, yea tired.... but this year planning stay 1 nite. so should be no problem.. :) anyway snag only 1 day la. haha, the fun is riding together as a group to watch the race together :)

Haha tat time I was in de msia taxi heading there.

Saw this group of KTMs zoom pass us!! It's damn freaking loud too!

Haha n ya they from Thailand. For me I will NEVER park my bike there!

Haha cos toooooo many bikes there Liao. See Liao oso blur! Nb! Wan get a taxi oso difficult ar!

Then traffic oso kanasai.. Jam like &$@!?@

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

Nono, me drive. Me n uncle n my family 2 car. Me n uncle was the leading car n we did see n help. Till today still remember the "strawberry jam aka smash brain" n half hand. Blood wise i no problem. But hand n strawberry jam

Make me almost vomit. Maybe im not strong enuf to endure. Confused n donnoe wat to do when it struck infront of my very own eyes. RIP for the unlucky passenger in delima express coach n in the smashed red myvvi. If not mistaken.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

Ask him for free gift!! PcV!! Race fairing!! Ohlin damper!! Haha

only u can think of this.....

Doctor "Free Gift" Guru..........

Siao... Bo la.. 40k suppose to do liao ma. but now mine already over short liao. so i think is better to do now since have spare cash :)

wow.. yr spare cash is like "Termi + LG LED TV + many other things"

so exactly how much is yr ""SPARE"" cash??

HAha at there? quite a few of them suggest Downtown east leh. easy for me, cos i need to bring all the shirt. haha

Btw shirt should be ready by 1st week of july.. they will give me a call when ready.. in the mean time lets cross fingers that they will do a good job.

i got a bad feeling... wait like yr termi how?? 2weeks become 4-6 weeks oso how???

I rather drive there then ride there. Its goin to be a freaking shag if after race ride back to sin. This is my opinion only. Cannot forget the tragedy at nshw. :faint:

upz for this comment... i seriously agree wif Tiny Apit.... would be good like book 1 Coach there... den can go there shopping and play GO KART!!!

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/fly24leo/SBF.jpg

i got a bad feeling... wait like yr termi how?? 2weeks become 4-6 weeks oso how???

upz for this comment... i seriously agree wif Tiny Apit.... would be good like book 1 Coach there... den can go there shopping and play GO KART!!!

Then i will kill them HAHAHA.... dun think they so bad la. think they will 3 weeks haha...

Spare cash left $1 haha

kawasaki Versys 650

Yap wanted to ask you something!! =(

sry bro i was sleeping..

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Play go kart at where??? I last play go kart at melacca.... U got any idea where can go have fun driving go kart???

Haha his spare cash = unlimited cash!!

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

Hmmm.....

Any Bros or Ladies(if there is any) here want to go watch Moto Gp in sepang this year? i Will be riding up to watch again like the past 2 years :).. this year will stay over 1 nite in KL then ride to sepang watch race, after race come back home... :)

Race day is on Oct 23 so u must be free on 22th and 23th OCT :)

Of course will go early on race day to have a safe parking space infront.

bring locks and disk lock all thoese too :)

me me!! has been going there since 05....heard alot stories n news about parking (not trying to scare u all)

but yea...be staying there for 2 nights :smile:

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

Hey guru wanna enrol for motorbike mechanic course??? I received a pm from mods regarding the survey on bike mechanic. So wif ur experience, i tink u can get A* for every question they ask... :angel:

Hi Guys! i finally got my Bike today! i am so Happy with it! i parked it back to my house and took the MRT to work so boring.....

Here it is, took some pics when i went to apply for my parking at Hougang!

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/r1-1.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/IMG_2129.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/IMG_2127.jpg

i cant wait to go home and ride it....will bring it to Planet Motor for a check up tmr.

Hi Guys! i finally got my Bike today! i am so Happy with it! i parked it back to my house and took the MRT to work so boring.....

i cant wait to go home and ride it....will bring it to Planet Motor for a check up tmr.

Bro, congrats on your new ride!! :thumb:

How come got new ride still take train? :confused:

and i guess u forgot to censor your front plate num!! So, now i know your plate num aredy...how ar? :sweat:

Bro, congrats on your new ride!! :thumb:

How come got new ride still take train? :confused:

and i guess u forgot to censor your front plate num!! So, now i know your plate num aredy...how ar? :sweat:

Lol! i noticed after i uploaded, then i decided to leave it.. +p

i didn't ride it work cause its dam HOT outisde, and the heat from the engine OMG! my legs are slowly roasting. (plus the battery is rather weak, cause of the owner seldom use..)

i would like to install HID for the projector lights, i know they are illegal...however have any of you have them on your bikes?

From the way i look, like using race baffle only.

i didn't ride it work cause its dam HOT outisde, and the heat from the engine OMG! my legs are slowly roasting. (plus the battery is rather weak, cause of the owner seldom use..)

Again, I'd like to stress (on behalf of bro Lo-On), we (I'm ex) R1ders are made of METAL BALLS :cheer: so the heat wont affect us :sweat:

Get use to it bro, i see u riding an 04-06 model the temp reading should not exceed 104DegC...So, dont be alarmed by the heat of your bike....ride safe :goodluck:

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/r1-1.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/IMG_2129.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/starwarsilike/IMG_2127.jpg

gratz :) y u need to park n go work on mrt?

btw lai time for meet ups with bike :D

Edited by fufu

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Again, I'd like to stress (on behalf of bro Lo-On), we (I'm ex) R1ders are made of METAL BALLS :cheer: so the heat wont affect us :sweat:

> FB Like Button =P

Thanks bro! will surely ride safe.

Get use to it bro, i see u riding an 04-06 model the temp reading should not exceed 104DegC...So, dont be alarmed by the heat of your bike....ride safe :goodluck:

yeah man, i was dam shock too when i saw it... lol since you say its fine, then its fine!