SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

anyone knows which shop is good for doing setting of front suspension and rear to be adjust to my weight.cos right now my front is too hard i guess. btw my rear is ohlins. so where ar?

i heard bikelab is good is it? wonderig how much will it cost?

Ya my fren oso say bikelab good

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then when can u tell me which one is the best .. i have to wait for how long!

hahaahh!!! :lol: :lol:

must keep track of Guru's riding habit lahhh...

Must jio him go ride NSHW and ride to Thai every month plus go PG track every weekend.

I'm sure he could give u answer as soon as possible :lol: :faint:

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

Must jio him go ride NSHW and ride to Thai every month plus go PG track every weekend.

Haha if I can afford tat.

I'll be riding a sf Liao haha!!

Edited by Aie

I'm a boy !

Hahaha. Haslam, dont play play hor. Not easy to get the title "guru". U must be fast at responding to question n have good knowledge of all bike spec. :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

Hi guys, just order our polo tees.

Bad news is that it will take about 3 weeks for them to be ready as we have 35 polo tees instead of 20 So will be longer for them to do..

I have ask them to do asap if can. So I really hope is done asap.

Let's wait this 3 weeks haha.

i will be in thailand from 24june to 15july.. is it possible for u to keep my polo until then i collect from u?

Corsa 2 not bad

But I wan try power pure

003 , k2 and m5 see which 1 better then stick to it liao

im now using m5 and i find that its quite good already.. but then again i had not tried other tyres so far cos i only gotten my bike for 2months.. feel like trying corsa2 the next time..

anyone knows which shop is good for doing setting of front suspension and rear to be adjust to my weight.cos right now my front is too hard i guess. btw my rear is ohlins. so where ar?

i heard bikelab is good is it? wonderig how much will it cost?

ohlins rear suspension around how much ah?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Hahaha. Haslam, dont play play hor. Not easy to get the title "guru". U must be fast at responding to question n have good knowledge of all bike spec. :lol:

Armpit, u still working at ZP? didnt see u on the road for quite sometime aredy... :confused:

Armpit, u still working at ZP? didnt see u on the road for quite sometime aredy... :confused:

Yup i still werk there. If cant see me, u can see my r1 there. :lol: the most garang bike.... Hahaha

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

Yup i still werk there. If cant see me, u can see my r1 there. :lol: the most garang bike.... Hahaha

lol!! i cant see u on the road cuz i reach work about 8:45.. :lol:

u earlier than me right?

and i knock off at 6 :sweat:

"im now using m5 and i find that its quite good already.. but then again i had not tried other tyres so far cos i only gotten my bike for 2months.. feel like trying corsa2 the next time.."

TK how much did you pay for the M5? maybe i will try the corsa2..

anyway, just wondering..for a forum, i don't see much picture on the threads?!?! :dozed:

Good to have some pictures of your bikes or the newly installed mods

anyway, just wondering..for a forum, i don't see much picture on the threads?!?! :dozed:

Why need pictures when we're riding the bike daily? :lol: *most pics are already in FB

and to see each other mods, its usually "Real Life" when we have meet ups *looking at Armpit* :cheeky:

i will be in thailand from 24june to 15july.. is it possible for u to keep my polo until then i collect from u?

im now using m5 and i find that its quite good already.. but then again i had not tried other tyres so far cos i only gotten my bike for 2months.. feel like trying corsa2 the next time..

ohlins rear suspension around how much ah?

Of course can keep for u the shirt haha..

.. Btw my ohlins is last owner sell me the bike have liao. i heard is 2k+

and M5 tires = good man cos i'm using it. and is the best tires i use so far. haha.

Anyone here playing Track at PG???

I thought of trying out for fun. after i get my termi.... but it will be my first time....

Edited by Aie

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

"im now using m5 and i find that its quite good already.. but then again i had not tried other tyres so far cos i only gotten my bike for 2months.. feel like trying corsa2 the next time.."

TK how much did you pay for the M5? maybe i will try the corsa2..

the m5 cost me 450.. dont know is cheap or exp or not leh..

and M5 tires = good man cos i'm using it. and is the best tires i use so far. haha.

ohlins cost 2k plus? is there alot of difference compare to stock?

yeah i agree m5 is good.. but what other tires have u tried before to conclude that m5 is the best for u?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Why need pictures when we're riding the bike daily? :lol: *most pics are already in FB

and to see each other mods, its usually "Real Life" when we have meet ups *looking at Armpit* :cheeky:

Lol "daily" only can see your own bikes - just wanted to see all your bikes that's all ! =P

FB (is there a SG R1 fanpage) ? whats the link so i can add and see the bike!

I thought of trying out for fun. after i get my termi.... but it will be my first time....

i also wan to go play play :cheeky:

try to find some lao jiao(ppl that will teach u the basic) bring u go track and give u advise.. i got a fren.. first time go with a bunch of craps n forever on the wheelchair. take note.. dun take it lightly..

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

try to find some lao jiao(ppl that will teach u the basic) bring u go track and give u advise.. i got a fren.. first time go with a bunch of craps n forever on the wheelchair. take note.. dun take it lightly..

Wah ur fren poor thing..

I oso wan go leh.. 1st timer oso..

I'm a boy !

rexxy.. got chance go track bring me go too.. i nv go b4....

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/fly24leo/SBF.jpg

When wanna go pg??? I long time no go.

I WAN GO LEH. WAIT FOR MY pipe to come first leh. hahaha.

Come la, lets all plan this PG trip. LOl.i also noob leh, i never go before. but if i go i also relax relax de. will not push so hard de. just wan to have the feel of track leh haha.... who lao jiao here leh... can plan ma. lol

the m5 cost me 450.. dont know is cheap or exp or not leh..

ohlins cost 2k plus? is there alot of difference compare to stock?

yeah i agree m5 is good.. but what other tires have u tried before to conclude that m5 is the best for u?

Wow got different. today just went Bikelab to reset all my suspension.. wow thumbs up, he is really good in this.. now i feel so much different, very nice to ride liao

ayio poor guy. yea yea i know, just wan to play for fun nia. not really going to wack like siao.. just wan to have the feel of the track lor :) lets plan la.. but go on weekdays. i heard weekends too many people and all pros there. lol

Edited by Aie

kawasaki Versys 650

I WAN GO LEH. WAIT FOR MY pipe to come first leh. hahaha.

Come la, lets all plan this PG trip. LOl.i also noob leh, i never go before. but if i go i also relax relax de. will not push so hard de. just wan to have the feel of track leh haha.... who lao jiao here leh... can plan ma. lol

lao jiao ar? Leo lo haha he lao jiao!!

no need wait termi de got stock de can go le

Wow got different. today just went Bikelab to reset all my suspension.. wow thumbs up, he is really good in this.. now i feel so much different, very nice to ride liao

haha rich boy!! wooooo!

ayio poor guy. yea yea i know, just wan to play for fun nia. not really going to wack like siao.. just wan to have the feel of the track lor :) lets plan la.. but go on weekdays. i heard weekends too many people and all pros there. lol

go sepang wan anot? got pple fetch our bike there n back

250/pax for 1 van. if go need to go in group of 4 8 12 or?? haha

I'm a boy !

BTW Tomorrow 10th June 2011, at nite anyone wan to meet up for supper and chat chat? haha... msg me at 92718918 okok :) FLY24? and the rest? haha

haha i no money buy full suit la LOl.... PG can liao :p setting very important lor, now i really feel a much much better feel of my bike.

Edited by Aie

kawasaki Versys 650

haha i no money buy full suit la LOl.... PG can liao :p setting very important lor, now i really feel a much much better feel of my bike.

Lend from people lo haha

I'm a boy !

BTW Tomorrow 10th June 2011, at nite anyone wan to meet up for supper and chat chat? haha... msg me at 92718918 okok :) FLY24? and the rest? haha

u zhun bo.. u also another like always aeroplane one..

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg