SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have a stock 2012 yzf r1 rear fender (license plate holder and signal lights) in good condition willing to let go? Please pm me ya?

Bump~ Anyone has one willing to let go??

20131123_105502.jpg

http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/29809/9a690b298083318.jpg

19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)

2012-14 - R1

2014-16 - S1000R

2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)

2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)

WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

Hi,

May i ask if anyone have r1/07 stock foot rest and mid pipe for sale?

Edited by NSRog

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

http://image.automotive.com/f/newsandupdates/racing_news/122_1103_progress_for_ducati_marlboro_team_as_qatar_test_kicks_off/32274961+soriginal/122_1103_03_o+valentino_rossi_ducati_marlboro_q

hi guys, wanting to buy an r1 but no idea on what to look out for. stuff like the year and model. some say older models are better etc etc so just looking for some advice(: also not so sure what pipe is good. i see all sorts of pipes on R1s on the road. would anyone here recommend using an akrapovic?

Anyone riding 2014 r1?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

hi guys, wanting to buy an r1 but no idea on what to look out for. stuff like the year and model. some say older models are better etc etc so just looking for some advice(: also not so sure what pipe is good. i see all sorts of pipes on R1s on the road. would anyone here recommend using an akrapovic?

maybe you would like to check with yourself first what do you prefer ... the older models are less powerful and looks wise not as good as the latest models but they are more mechanical and easier to maintain.

the newer models definitely wins in terms of power, handling and technology .. but if they breakdown, it's going to be quite costly to repair compare to the older models ...

For pipes yes akara is still one of the best pipes to own in the current market for street legal ...

Anyone riding 2014 r1?

not that i known or seen :cheeky:

What say u :angel:

One of the reason why I am going a second bike beside my r1.

Edited by KILROY68

http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/29809/9a690b298083318.jpg

19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)

2012-14 - R1

2014-16 - S1000R

2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)

2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)

WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

to add on, not forgetting LVs are quite affordable

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

maybe you would like to check with yourself first what do you prefer ... the older models are less powerful and looks wise not as good as the latest models but they are more mechanical and easier to maintain.

the newer models definitely wins in terms of power, handling and technology .. but if they breakdown, it's going to be quite costly to repair compare to the older models ...

For pipes yes akara is still one of the best pipes to own in the current market for street legal ...

not that i known or seen :cheeky:

:faint: well said.....like information counter :angel:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any bros here have problems starting the bike. as in it will not crank. i press the starter and i hear the click2 sound. turn key off and on a few times then it can crank. Relay changed,new batt. The thing is that it doesnt happen everytime but I just wanna eliminate it altogether. Any ideas why? im riding R1 05 btw.

Any bros here have problems starting the bike. as in it will not crank. i press the starter and i hear the click2 sound. turn key off and on a few times then it can crank. Relay changed,new batt. The thing is that it doesnt happen everytime but I just wanna eliminate it altogether. Any ideas why? im riding R1 05 btw.

starter motor needs to service .. the starter carbon or contact point is worn off .. wear and tear issue ...

What say u :angel:

Hi guys,

I am creating a whatsapp group for R6 / R1 riders. We can chat and discuss about r6 n upcoming meet up.

Kindly msg me at 90705564.

Regards,

Kano

There's already 1 for R1ders.....