SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

rookie517 there is a fb page search for singapore yamaha r1ders

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys anyone know when u throttle going to pick up fast speed therr is a tick tick soundGuys anyone know when u throttle going to pick up fast speed therr is a tick tick sound come from below.does anyone encounter this b4?? come from below.does anyone encounter this b4??

Guys anyone know when u throttle going to pick up fast speed therr is a tick tick soundGuys anyone know when u throttle going to pick up fast speed therr is a tick tick sound come from below.does anyone encounter this b4?? come from below.does anyone encounter this b4??

thats just the normal timing chain ... its normal for yamaha ....

What say u :angel:

hi guys im new to this, just took out my r1 yesterday. Mine is a 2011 registered, but idk why got traction control system. As i know, TCS is a 2012 model onwards. Could it possibly be mine is a 2011 registered 2012 model r1? Anyway, hope to join yzf r1ders outting soon, do add me at facebook too, my fb : Aaron Flame

how much u bought and from which shop?

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

looking for akra carbon fibre slip ons with cert for 08 model...

whatsapp/text me @ 92250776 if you're letting go yours

Thanks!

FN9**7D TZM 150 [Raphael] => 5th Feb 2009 - ?? ???

FBD9**6P Yzf-R1 '08 [Rascal] => 9th May 2014 - ?? ???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/BoizzHaro/mew2.jpg

Izz Mayhem

Hi all, I have a slight issue on my '05.

When I turn the key on to ignition everything comes out well, but when I hit the start I hear a click from just under where the battery sits, and than the Neutral Light fades out while having the oil light blinking. I've checked the oil levels and all seem good. I recently had the relay changed out.

What I noticed is:

- If I pushed started the bike or jumped it, everything starts up perfectly and the bike's good to run

- Also I noticed if I kicked the stand up and down couple times, the neutral light comes out as normal bright and strong and the bike starts up easily.

So gathering that, I replaced the side stand switch, but the problem still persist.

Any input is appreciated.

Hi all, I have a slight issue on my '05.

When I turn the key on to ignition everything comes out well, but when I hit the start I hear a click from just under where the battery sits, and than the Neutral Light fades out while having the oil light blinking. I've checked the oil levels and all seem good. I recently had the relay changed out.

What I noticed is:

- If I pushed started the bike or jumped it, everything starts up perfectly and the bike's good to run

- Also I noticed if I kicked the stand up and down couple times, the neutral light comes out as normal bright and strong and the bike starts up easily.

So gathering that, I replaced the side stand switch, but the problem still persist.

Any input is appreciated.

How old is your battery?

How old is your battery?

Abt more than a year. But I realised its YT9B-BS

So it might have run out faster...though it isnt completely dead. Anyways...just changed my battery...problem hasnt come out since. But its just been 3 days now. Doing lots of riding to monitor if battery was the issue all this while.

I changed to the TTZ-10S now

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

hi folks! my class 2 tp is at july =( im pretty damn set on getting the 08 model, do let me know if anyone know which reliable shops are selling the 08 models. the one in republic motor was sold already hahaa.

any recommended mechs as well? i been looking around at r1 forum, it seems that many of the 07 and some 08 had the valve guide failure, resulting in worn valve stem or worse, a dropped valve. been looking at the forum here, it seems that 2 members experienced this way back during 11. anyone else encountered this? im keeping my finger crossed. any current 07/08 riders?

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif

hi folks! my class 2 tp is at july =( im pretty damn set on getting the 08 model, do let me know if anyone know which reliable shops are selling the 08 models. the one in republic motor was sold already hahaa.

any recommended mechs as well? i been looking around at r1 forum, it seems that many of the 07 and some 08 had the valve guide failure, resulting in worn valve stem or worse, a dropped valve. been looking at the forum here, it seems that 2 members experienced this way back during 11. anyone else encountered this? im keeping my finger crossed. any current 07/08 riders?

There is no such thing as every 07/08 model will have this problem.

It was just bad luck or maybe previous owner didnt take care? Or worse some even play "backfire" before passing their bike to the new owners which may result in valve problems ...

• 3 weeks later...
Abt more than a year. But I realised its YT9B-BS

So it might have run out faster...though it isnt completely dead. Anyways...just changed my battery...problem hasnt come out since. But its just been 3 days now. Doing lots of riding to monitor if battery was the issue all this while.

I changed to the TTZ-10S now

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

If battery issue, try changing to lithium next time...:p

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

• 5 weeks later...

Guys, nd help. Im riding R1 09 model. Whenever i start my bike, regardless 1st time or after few times, it will still gv out a loud noise. Can i know wats wrong with my bike? I hv changed my tensioner after buying my bike but til now still the same. Went to a few mechs n some say normal, some say tensioner. Any advice??

Guys, nd help. Im riding R1 09 model. Whenever i start my bike, regardless 1st time or after few times, it will still gv out a loud noise. Can i know wats wrong with my bike? I hv changed my tensioner after buying my bike but til now still the same. Went to a few mechs n some say normal, some say tensioner. Any advice??

what kind of loud sound u refering to??

from where?