SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro some thing i can't help like spocket and chain where can got good and cheap.. i really dun know liao.. but pls DO not go to Yish Ind for any service the price there, is like they think they r the one and only bike shop in sg and jb some say batam ah~~:angry:

Ok wil take tat advice... I always change or repair at my usual workshop. Rarely go to other shop except for LAB and Bikewerkz..

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

usually rectifier problem change to fin type will solve the problem

Fin type like the one mostly found on VerS?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Fin type like the one mostly found on VerS?

i dont know ver s use which type rectifier.

talking about PB1, my bro brought in 96 1st hand hand over to me now already 12 yrs old during his ride never heard of any major problem. recently just do top overhaul just to keep the engine extra fit :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

talking about PB1, my bro brought in 96 1st hand hand over to me now already 12 yrs old during his ride never heard of any major problem. recently just do top overhaul just to keep the engine extra fit :angel:

i tot of saving enough $ go for full overhual( change piston and bla bla..) becos i really love my 50th anniverasy Ver S... i want fast or slow it never fail me.. long life non-Vtec~~~ i know i know i a bit siao... chinese new year man. mine Ver S 9years and 1 month old le.. :thumb:

i tot of saving enough $ go for full overhual( change piston and bla bla..) becos i really love my 50th anniverasy Ver S... i want fast or slow it never fail me.. long life non-Vtec~~~ i know i know i a bit siao... chinese new year man. mine Ver S 9years and 1 month old le.. :thumb:

here's the link bro.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136393

yish ind for me brothers motor is okie laa. gg there one day to settle my 3 month old bill, which i owe them. 60 bucks. they dun charge interest summore.

ohh u ride how long already? i also just ride my s4. for 4 months only. hahas. but am enjoying it! next month inspection liao. cant do much modification on the bike. hees!

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

Its 15w50. Quite thick... In the beginning dont feel much diff. But after a few riding, thn i felt the diff. Even two of my frenz tat change to Maxima also said the same and one of them rides VerS.

Yeap.. Maxima makes great oils. I'm using Maxum4 Fully Syn and it's so much smoother as compared to the OWS Fully Syn I was using earlier.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

one time shot...VOMIT BLOOD:faint:

Renewed just now. COE $1062 now expired on 2018. Rd Tax $78. Insurance $446 (price go up sia. last time $369) but i pay NTUC 0% installment(not credit card ah) 6 month so its ard $75 per month.

Now eating grass till end month. until new grass grow. Suspect MP will love me for this. :cheeky: :cry:

but watever it is, BEAUTIFUL SEPHIA IS MINE NOW! bwhahahahha!

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

bro i think Ver S have the same problem of retifier burn lei.. i heard my friend ride Ver S one hor he say change to Vtec spec 2 & about one is good. dun know how real.

I heard last time Ver S got rectifier problem. but when change to vtec rectifier (the fin ones) then the problem stops. mine is the fin ones. i got another extra one. I carry that whenever go touring. JUST IN CASE... :giddy:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Harlow Harlow...

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

Ur bike 12yrs, mine is now 14yrs... I'm the 4th owner. So far so gud, juz the coolant problem. How much do u overhaul ur engine?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

I heard last time Ver S got rectifier problem. but when change to vtec rectifier (the fin ones) then the problem stops. mine is the fin ones. i got another extra one. I carry that whenever go touring. JUST IN CASE... :giddy:

Hmm, i tot VerS rectifier is the fin type. Wel, do u tink i can install fin type on my PB1?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Hi guys,

got my ver s last month. its a FP plate. Just now while travelling back home from work at the flyover from west coast highway towards city, was caught in a major traffic jam. while squeezing through at the extreme left lane, suddenly my bike felt heavy and it started to slow even though i rev up the throttle. i stop the bike, change to gear 1 but it doesn't want to move. even neutral gear also cannot push the bike :giddy: . it seems that something had jammed the wheel. stop engine and let it cool down for about 15 min then can move. after that ride slowly till reach home. wear and tear thing is expected as its an old bike but i dont expect this to happen during holiday period. most of bikeshop close :cry: .

any one of u had experience this before??

1995/1996 - TZR 125 (FJ 8709M)

1996/2003 - Rebel 125 (FN 4795T)

2003/2004 - Super 4 Vtec 1 (FT 6105R)

2004/2004 - 125Z (FX 9008Y)

2004/2005 - RXZ (FN 7178E)

2005/2007 - Majesty 250 (FQ 5381G)

2007/2008 - X9 Evo 200 (FZ 2272K)

2008/2009 - Ver S (FP 762 D)

2010.......... Silverwing 400 (FB* 3**8 *)

I felt the pinch even by just reading this! Anyway Bro Hondaman, when the rectifier spoils, the battery will go together with it most of the time. So.. You should probably bring a spare battery too. :cheeky:

Hi guys,

got my ver s last month. its a FP plate. Just now while travelling back home from work at the flyover from west coast highway towards city, was caught in a major traffic jam. while squeezing through at the extreme left lane, suddenly my bike felt heavy and it started to slow even though i rev up the throttle. i stop the bike, change to gear 1 but it doesn't want to move. even neutral gear also cannot push the bike :giddy: . it seems that something had jammed the wheel. stop engine and let it cool down for about 15 min then can move. after that ride slowly till reach home. wear and tear thing is expected as its an old bike but i dont expect this to happen during holiday period. most of bikeshop close :cry: .

any one of u had experience this before??

If in Neutral, it can't move too, then shouldn't be electrical or cooling problem. Could be mechanical in nature.. You'd probably need a mechanic to diagnose the problem, dude.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

bro wadafark,

thanks for responding.

yeah.. first thought was piston jammed. but it moves after 15min of so call "rest", so i suspect that it have got something to do with the brake calipper's thingy. problem is i dont know whether any shops open during this new year period.

1995/1996 - TZR 125 (FJ 8709M)

1996/2003 - Rebel 125 (FN 4795T)

2003/2004 - Super 4 Vtec 1 (FT 6105R)

2004/2004 - 125Z (FX 9008Y)

2004/2005 - RXZ (FN 7178E)

2005/2007 - Majesty 250 (FQ 5381G)

2007/2008 - X9 Evo 200 (FZ 2272K)

2008/2009 - Ver S (FP 762 D)

2010.......... Silverwing 400 (FB* 3**8 *)

if your engine very good condition top overhaul will do

w/o rewiring and switch . 1.2K everything in 1.7K

Wow... Tats is quite alot of money. I dont knw whether to overhaul or not. Hm, seems k so far my bike. Btw, have u service ur fork? Mine tink quite sofe alrdy. Anyone?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

if your engine very good condition top overhaul will do

hi bro, top overhual wat they change huh? i tot of re-wire, change of coolent sys(metal and rubber pipe/hose), retune timing chain(consist of clear carbon too). hope to replace piston too so in future can ride 10 more years.... but now bei peo no teo.. have to save $$ first..

hi bro, top overhual wat they change huh? i tot of re-wire, change of coolent sys(metal and rubber pipe/hose), retune timing chain(consist of clear carbon too). hope to replace piston too so in future can ride 10 more years.... but now bei peo no teo.. have to save $$ first..

too many to name piston, timing chain etc