SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good bye to that orange ver S. :cry:

Vtec soon yo~ :cool:

wateva it is i still love the non-vtec bike which bring me the sweetest memories with me & her, thanks so much for all the Touring,Rides,Transport u gave me..but its time for u to have a rest with new owner, hopping the new owner will take care of you better..

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5969_132325762781_632277781_3118071_4563982_n.jpg

WAH! Someone got new SIGGY ah.

btw. for the past few days, before i start my bike, there'll be a bit *as in 4 or 5 drops* of EO under my bike. Confirmed its my drop. EO leak is it? Must be the gasket or sumthg?

do check ur drainin outlet stopper/screw below the engine where u drain out ur

EO if neccesary use teflon tape .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Total repair cost is about 2k and now i had to come out another 2k for the 'warranty' 2.3 k bike.. any my question is that, any way i could get the bike shop(SSH) to absorb part of the repair cost?

Hi bro i buy a S4 Version S in the same shop also... have alot of probem also.. the cost i spend almost 1. something k. u have to F him up and down (all kind of V langgu u know also can use la) and make sure u dun give in. He sometime L L will do free and change new parts for u..

Hi bro i buy a S4 Version S in the same shop also... have alot of probem also.. the cost i spend almost 1. something k. u have to F him up and down (all kind of V langgu u know also can use la) and make sure u dun give in. He sometime L L will do free and change new parts for u..

Tat is one f***up shop.. Wat is the shop name? Might wan to avoid in the future...

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

I did went back to him for confrontation, he did go some servicing for me but any how do 1.. cos i went to my current sevrvice shop and he discovered the wiring was all wrongly placed and some was on the verge of breaking while others was loosely connected...

BTW the shop is at yishun industrial park SSH (the 1st bike shop on the left you see when u turn in)

my right tail light bulb is not light up while left is light up during the bike is on the idle mode but when i brake then both light up.I checked the both bulb filament & all ok then i tried each bulb on each socket also ok:giddy:

my-legendary-machines

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/phyolinnmaung/sbf-2.png

1999-2000>Suzuki GSXR400/GSXR1000

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

my right tail light bulb is not light up while left is light up during the bike is on the idle mode but when i brake then both light up.I checked the both bulb filament & all ok then i tried each bulb on each socket also ok:giddy:

wirings maybe?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

Yeah Wiring problems. Should be.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Tat is one f***up shop.. Wat is the shop name? Might wan to avoid in the future...

Name ah.. can't say la very sensative wo.. same as wasder lor.. sad to spend the time cash out for the repair.. down payment and the hard cash can come out Spec2 liao...

I did went back to him for confrontation, he did go some servicing for me but any how do 1.. cos i went to my current sevrvice shop and he discovered the wiring was all wrongly placed and some was on the verge of breaking while others was loosely connected...

BTW the shop is at yishun industrial park SSH (the 1st bike shop on the left you see when u turn in)

I know which shop u talking... i buy from same shop too.. where u stay? might meet b4.. haha.. anyway... when u go back and do repair again stand there and see them do. if u see they any how ject ur bike up at exhuat pipe. F them hard. dun care anything cos in future u going to paid for damage they made. if the boss tell u cheap cheap one.. ask him cheap mean free huh? dare dare F him up side down.. i that time, shout at him until the whole F...ing place can hear ah.. almost want to W him liao ah. then he L L change some spare part for me. u really have to talk back. dun be so good, ok for anything he say.. anything he say change.. ask him is it free? if not wat is the final price? if he doing and say cheap cheap... u str8 tell him u do lor i won't pay. he L L one. i dun know how long u buy ur bike liao.. but can try ur luck. go back and ask him to change the cone steeling, brake la.. something like tat.. i dun thing anyshop outside will touch the engine for free.. u still under install?

Hi bros....u guys know how much the thermostat for ver s cost?. .. Mine kapuut already...

> sgd50 @ Chong Aik

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)