SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name ah.. can't say la very sensative wo.. same as wasder lor.. sad to spend the time cash out for the repair.. down payment and the hard cash can come out Spec2 liao...

K, no problem... Understood:thumb: SO ur bike ok already bro?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

i need the review for pilot power. and also bt 090 from s4's point of view. =)

Im using bt090. So far im satisfied with the grip in dry weather. No problems for reasonable corners on wet roads too.

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

Im using bt090. So far im satisfied with the grip in dry weather. No problems for reasonable corners on wet roads too.

How much for the bt090 rear tire? Mine alrdy ve two patch up holes. Every week must pump tire.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

ouhkie. coz im a hardcore cornering person. dats why i needa change.my 140 rear bt39 is still in good cond but yah, cant satisfy my corner cravings.and i travel like from yishun to dover almost every day. does the bt 090 last?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

ouhkie. coz im a hardcore cornering person. dats why i needa change.my 140 rear bt39 is still in good cond but yah, cant satisfy my corner cravings.and i travel like from yishun to dover almost every day. does the bt 090 last?

Bt090 good....Good for track and street use. But kinda old and its cheap nowadays.I put in on my DRZSM n hola...grippy seh. Try change to 150 on the rear and feel the diff. Mebe can last ard 3 to 4 months..

I might be slow,but im ahead of u..........

I know which shop u talking... i buy from same shop too.. where u stay? might meet b4.. haha.. anyway... when u go back and do repair again stand there and see them do. if u see they any how ject ur bike up at exhuat pipe. F them hard. dun care anything cos in future u going to paid for damage they made. if the boss tell u cheap cheap one.. ask him cheap mean free huh? dare dare F him up side down.. i that time, shout at him until the whole F...ing place can hear ah.. almost want to W him liao ah. then he L L change some spare part for me. u really have to talk back. dun be so good, ok for anything he say.. anything he say change.. ask him is it free? if not wat is the final price? if he doing and say cheap cheap... u str8 tell him u do lor i won't pay. he L L one. i dun know how long u buy ur bike liao.. but can try ur luck. go back and ask him to change the cone steeling, brake la.. something like tat.. i dun thing anyshop outside will touch the engine for free.. u still under install?

I paid full.. now still under repair at "brother motor". i think i would just consider it as a poor investment lor.. anyway my friend helping me ask a lawyer if this case have any chance of wining if bring up to court..:giddy:

K, no problem... Understood:thumb: SO ur bike ok already bro?

hi, so far no problem ( hope 4ever no problem ha..) now just get bonus going to change tire.. bt090, dun know ho bo.. also want to do grounding. Any comment on bt090 and grounding? got use ma? dun want to waste $ for nothing.. tks.

I paid full.. now still under repair at "brother motor". i think i would just consider it as a poor investment lor.. anyway my friend helping me ask a lawyer if this case have any chance of wining if bring up to court..:giddy:

eh.. court case ah.. dun know lei.. but think very hard ba.. cos u buy one is 2nd hand.. u test b4 then buy.. no offend... dun angry hor. but can ask no harm la. but u spend so much on repair is it worth it? cos the engine... dun know can last another ? year long... if u go class 2. u sell, u sure vomit blood wo..

hi, so far no problem ( hope 4ever no problem ha..) now just get bonus going to change tire.. bt090, dun know ho bo.. also want to do grounding. Any comment on bt090 and grounding? got use ma? dun want to waste $ for nothing.. tks.

Grounding can try at bikewerkz... Install mine 4pts at $30.:thumb: Affordable price. For bt090, I'm not sure. I also nd some suggestion from others. Tinkin of changing my rear tire... Any gud tires to recommend?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

i am using M1,quite gd,maybe u can try

How much for M1? Can last for how long if normal riding?

Bt090 good....Good for track and street use. But kinda old and its cheap nowadays.I put in on my DRZSM n hola...grippy seh. Try change to 150 on the rear and feel the diff. Mebe can last ard 3 to 4 months..

How much for bt090? I need only rear tire...

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

hi all recently the temp light will blink went i throttle a bit harder.... i did a check on the fan seems ok the hot air tat is blowing out quite strong... is the fan suppose to be blowing all the way whenever engine is running ? my one will on of on off one leh dunno issit normal... my coolant level also ok anyone can help me thx thx

hi all recently the temp light will blink went i throttle a bit harder.... i did a check on the fan seems ok the hot air tat is blowing out quite strong... is the fan suppose to be blowing all the way whenever engine is running ? my one will on of on off one leh dunno issit normal... my coolant level also ok anyone can help me thx thx

The fan on and off on its own is normal. If on all the time, that's abnormal.

Maybe your radiator cap needs to be changed or the water pump is spoilt, causing the overheating?

you serious bt090 can last only 3-4 months??

go flush coolant bah

you serious bt090 can last only 3-4 months??

I changed it last yr OCT, till now still looks new...

3-4mths? either u track like siao or u ride 24/7 isit:dot:

Unique having tyre promo, dunno end liao anot.. promo price 1 set bt90 i think $230...

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

How much for M1? Can last for how long if normal riding?

Metzeler's Sportec M1 is very grippy on the road, both during dry and wet conditions. I've been using it since last October and have clocked about 6000km so far and the grooves are still very deep. You'll feel more confident handling the bike with 'em.

If I'm not wrong, Unique is selling the Sportec M1 for $280 front and rear, inclusive of balancing.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.