SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Metzeler's Sportec M1 is very grippy on the road, both during dry and wet conditions. I've been using it since last October and have clocked about 6000km so far and the grooves are still very deep. You'll feel more confident handling the bike with 'em.

If I'm not wrong, Unique is selling the Sportec M1 for $280 front and rear, inclusive of balancing.

I thought last time unique selling at $215? o_O

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway, just read through Unique's Thread. They're having a promotion. Sportec M1 + Maxima oil change for $310.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3782610#post3782610

And I just changed to Maxima Maxum4 for $74 a week back. So the tyres are going for about $236. Anyway Maxima makes great engine oil! Smooth gear change and it's very easy to get to Neutral now. And the heavy "Thud!" sound when you change gears is gone. Unlike the OWS engine oil which I used previously. That one was rough and the "Thud!" was real loud.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Anyway, just read through Unique's Thread. They're having a promotion. Sportec M1 + Maxima oil change for $310.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3782610#post3782610

And I just changed to Maxima Maxum4 for $74 a week back. So the tyres are going for about $236. Anyway Maxima makes great engine oil! Smooth gear change and it's very easy to get to Neutral now. And the heavy "Thud!" sound when you change gears is gone. Unlike the OWS engine oil which I used previously. That one was rough and the "Thud!" was real loud.

oh gosh. i hope they'll be having the promo after new year. dats when i got the bucks.. :giddy: :giddy:

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

When do we need to send our tyres for balancing?

And btw, has anyone heard of a bike falling on its side while parked, due to failure of the side-stand? I hope that there is some kind of safety mechanism which prevents the stand from failing while the bike is parked.

Our bikes are old, and the stand would probably be old too.

Come to think of it, the stand holds the bike in a slanting position for hours at a stretch. And considering the weight of the bike...

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

hi all recently the temp light will blink went i throttle a bit harder.... i did a check on the fan seems ok the hot air tat is blowing out quite strong... is the fan suppose to be blowing all the way whenever engine is running ? my one will on of on off one leh dunno issit normal... my coolant level also ok anyone can help me thx thx

The coolent had losses it chemical effect. it is normal during the long run. its time to change ur coolent that's all. :cheeky: should not be a problem if ur fan etc... is all working. unless.... ur block start to crack already.. then its time for an top overhaul. good luck..:)

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

i heard ppl say oil filter ( if not air filter if i'm not mistaken ) would affect petrol comsumption. is it true? any advice??

my full tank 15 liter can only clocked 320km.. riding style, change gear at 4.5 to 5rpm. highest cruising speed is 90km..

argh... my fren can clock more than 360km...

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

i heard ppl say oil filter ( if not air filter if i'm not mistaken ) would affect petrol comsumption. is it true? any advice??

my full tank 15 liter can only clocked 320km.. riding style, change gear at 4.5 to 5rpm. highest cruising speed is 90km..

dun think its oil, shd b air filter... alot of other things can makes difference in FC too... ie; chain, tyres, riding style, rider's weight, type of petrol, carb tuning, etc etc...

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

Grounding can try at bikewerkz... Install mine 4pts at $30.:thumb: Affordable price. For bt090, I'm not sure. I also nd some suggestion from others. Tinkin of changing my rear tire... Any gud tires to recommend?

i just install at KnT not bad wo.. 5pc. red colour wire not bad looking cool.. hee..

air filter lah bro.. oil filter functions as a filter to the engine oil before it goes back to the engine sump..

im not sure though if aftermarket air filters affects fc.. i changed from stock to knn.. still the same mileage.. hmm

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

bros. any commends on bt020? im changing tyres soon and i really need help.

I got use BT020 before. Its a good Tyre. Good Grip. Kau nak corner mcm BT090 pun bleh. :angel:

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

Metzeler's Sportec M1 is very grippy on the road, both during dry and wet conditions. I've been using it since last October and have clocked about 6000km so far and the grooves are still very deep. You'll feel more confident handling the bike with 'em.

If I'm not wrong, Unique is selling the Sportec M1 for $280 front and rear, inclusive of balancing.

I'll like to try it. If like tat the rear tire is arnd 150-160 rite. I need rear tire only. Front stil has deep groove... Thanks man.:thumb: :thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

I got use BT020 before. Its a good Tyre. Good Grip. Kau nak corner mcm BT090 pun bleh. :angel:

How much? And how long can last if riding normal?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

How much? And how long can last if riding normal?

that time i did its $290. It last for nearly 1yr+. Coz Last year i went quite alot of touring. so milage+how long it last = Quite good.

check with u guys..

when moving the OIL led lit up is due to wat reason??

i just change my EO + flush coolant early jan and clock 1000km only

and after i travel for some time. my idling from 1.2 will slowly increase to 1.8 and causing the TEMP led to light up also..

need help fr u guys...wat chemical can polish PB1 header?...mine looks brownish

PB1's header is stainless steel, so the brownish layer is just discolouration. You can use Autosol to make it shine like the good ol' days.

check with u guys..

when moving the OIL led lit up is due to wat reason??

i just change my EO + flush coolant early jan and clock 1000km only

and after i travel for some time. my idling from 1.2 will slowly increase to 1.8 and causing the TEMP led to light up also..

If the OIL indicator lights up whilst you're moving, it could mean that your oil level is low. Use a pair of pliers and twist open the oil cap to check the oil level. The dipstick has a gauge. Do this when your bike is cold.

If the oil is at an acceptable level, then your sensor could be faulty.

By the way, your idling is a bit on the high side. Normal idling should be around 0.8 and increase to 1.0 after usage. You'd probably have to go for retuning.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

I'll like to try it. If like tat the rear tire is arnd 150-160 rite. I need rear tire only. Front stil has deep groove... Thanks man.:thumb: :thumb:

hi bro, dun think non-V-Tec rear fit 160... danger for conering.. front 110 and back 150 is very good liao.. safety come first..

hi bro, dun think non-V-Tec rear fit 160... danger for conering.. front 110 and back 150 is very good liao.. safety come first..

Haha... I tink i miz somtin. I meant $150-$160 and not the tire specs.:cheeky: Anyway thanks for the info. I'm using 110/140 also can rite?:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

need help fr u guys...wat chemical can polish PB1 header?...mine looks brownish

PB1 is a full system stainless steel... I used autosal also for the whole pipe even for the end can. Super shine...:thumb: After using it, met my frens and they tot i bought new one.:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Haha... I tink i miz somtin. I meant $150-$160 and not the tire specs.:cheeky: Anyway thanks for the info. I'm using 110/140 also can rite?:thumb:

haha.. i tot u want to make S4 turbo. hee.. i see. i now using BT090 i think very good liao. as i no tracking or do stun. very shiok feeling when conering.. hee.. i abit sua gu.. first time use. BTW i think rear 150 is good.. bigger a bit more stable.

haha.. i tot u want to make S4 turbo. hee.. i see. i now using BT090 i think very good liao. as i no tracking or do stun. very shiok feeling when conering.. hee.. i abit sua gu.. first time use. BTW i think rear 150 is good.. bigger a bit more stable.

I tink also... Last time i used 160 rear tire. Very stable... Like little effort to balance. Now using 140 diff feeling. For me, i dont do low cornering. Juz the normal one. Next wil like to try M1.:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

hi guys, anyone install revtec here? how is the performents? well i not mean race or track. just the FC got better? the responce in riding become better?

i heard fourmer say untill so good.. but mostly from Vtec owner... i ride Ver S, use on mostly small road traver, office to home-home to office, lot of stop and go... FC best clock is 360km for 15L.. is it good or not?

cant fit? mt fren using pilot power with 160 rear. does fit bro. but for safety wise, yah. its not a recommended factory size. i think it only affect the FC?

so bros, any comments on non vtec using 160 profile tyres?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.