SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Just wondering which heat range of spark plugs are we supposed to use in singapore?

Do we use CR8 or CR9? or it doesnt really matter

Not much difference bro..when u used hot ones..you ride cold or weather cold..when you buy cool one..you ride hot or weather damn hot...LOL!..no worries lah..all can use.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i believe the meter is different, rear shocks are original showa for ver s and only ver s comes stock with front brembo calipers.

sorry bro...but pb1 also do come with original showa and also come with front brembo brake calipers.....big difference is pb1 comes with main stand but ver s cannot put main stand .

n oh yes pb1 comes with stainless steel 4-1 headers with trumpet exhaust....while ver s headers....not too sure....but observed have to spray with high temp paint

i used to ride a pb1 for around 6 yrs only....just my 5 cents

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Google pls, Only ver s come factory assembled with brembo calipers,

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

sorry bro...but pb1 also do come with original showa and also come with front brembo brake calipers.....big difference is pb1 comes with main stand but ver s cannot put main stand .

n oh yes pb1 comes with stainless steel 4-1 headers with trumpet exhaust....while ver s headers....not too sure....but observed have to spray with high temp paint

i used to ride a pb1 for around 6 yrs only....just my 5 cents

PB1 never came stock with Brembo brakes and Ahcaibiker is right about Ver S comes with Brembo front brakes calipers only.

If you had yours..probably it's replaced by previous owner. All S4 can be fitted with the main double stand from 3rd party made ones except for version S4 Vtec 1.

PB1 never came stock with Brembo brakes and Ahcaibiker is right about Ver S comes with Brembo front brakes calipers only.

If you had yours..probably it's replaced by previous owner. All S4 can be fitted with the main double stand from 3rd party made ones except for version S4 Vtec 1.

guess i was lucky it came like that...hehe

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Not much difference bro..when u used hot ones..you ride cold or weather cold..when you buy cool one..you ride hot or weather damn hot...LOL!..no worries lah..all can use.

hahahaha thanks for the advice ahpek..

Anyways any tyres model/brand u recommend for ver s?

my tyres starting have those weather checking lines.. those miniature cracks

i've been using 150 rear.. dont know if going back to stock 140 is better

looking for value ones like unique currently having pirelli sport dragon / michelin pilot street .. or maybe the battalax s20 at $250

looking for value ones like unique currently having pirelli sport dragon / michelin pilot street .. or maybe the battalax s20 at $250

when it comes to tyres, my opinion is dun save $$$ on it. been using metzeler sportec m5 interact. no regrets, grippy in dry and wet weather and gives cornering confidence

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

I awlays recommend to stick to stock size ..that's is front 110 and back 140 for Ver S and I would recommend Dunlope Arrow Max GT105.

Edited by Ah Pek

Any good work shop out there to check on temperature light ON?? Haha.....

meter original or chiong? chiong meter tend to have the temp light switching on even though it is not that hot... if u really want monitor coolant temp install a temp sensor and meter

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

hi @ahpek any idea where to get main stand for ver s?

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

No idea mannn!...LOL!...mine has one and it's original came with..that's why I never know cos I never need>>>LOL!...sorry ;0)

Try ah boy or scrapyard.

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

can try hodaka motorworld as they bring in main stand for super 4 a few years back......10 years ago i tink...

hello...today afternoon, my indicator lights, gear neutral light, fuel indicator and the indicators stopped working. any idea what could be the issue?

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

hello...today afternoon, my indicator lights, gear neutral light, fuel indicator and the indicators stopped working. any idea what could be the issue?

fixed it for just 5 bucks...fuse issue...kim keat motor:thumb:

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings Bros.

I just pass my 2A, and finally my PB1 S4 can come out of Layup (7 months)

--Before layup (7 months ago), bike was super good running condition. engine super smooth, everything perfect. Excellent for a PB1. Took me awhile to find a PB1 that was running so smoothly.

--During layup, I will start bike once a week and let it idle awhile + rev a little.

Now I want to send bike for inspection, but am facing some problems:

1. Rear brake seems not working. I can press the rear brake pedal down very very far. I think maybe no more fluid over the last 7 months.

2. Gears seems a bit hard to shift. Like press with foot up and down, its quite stiff. Maybe because 7 months never change gears? Perhaps need to oil change.

3. When throttle up high (at least 7k), and suddenly let go, bike will sometimes die. If throttle to 4k and then suddenly let go, it is OK.

Bike had just gone for full overhaul right before I bought the bike, and since then never used it much. So doubt I need to do another overhaul ($$$).

My questions:

-- For problem 3 (bike dies after throttle up and let go), what could be the cause? This one I'm most worried.

-- Is there any reliable bike shop that can arrange for me Towing + Full service + Send for inspection? It does not have to be the cheapest, but must be honest (won't cheat me / tell me overhaul when I don't need to), and reliable (does proper check of all components). I used to go Planet before (when I had phantom), and while AhChong is honest, sometimes they are not very thorough, like basically chop chop fast fast repair the most required stuff. Other non 100% urgent stuff don't fix.

Thanks bros!!

• 3 weeks later...