SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

i want to change my exhaust.. but which is nice and affortable to buy??

Same here. If Two brothers is legal...I sure buy it.

But Yoshi is still the one for me. After testing it on my KL trip recently...I found out that Non-Vtec bikes tend to make the Yoshi pipe sound more bassy with the vroom2 sound of a monster breathing oh yeah.. :thumb: . Plus smooth pick-up and fast throttle.

Felt like dun want to give back my fren pipe.. :angel:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh hondaman.. actually i tot of "borrowing" my fren's micron.. coz he got one lingering at home.. but i just scared if got tahan by TP or ROV..no inspection letter.. scared they thought stolen property.. do u think its advisable to borrow?

yeah upz for two brothers.. the sweet sound of it..VVHHOOOMM VVHHOOMM

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

eh hondaman.. actually i tot of "borrowing" my fren's micron.. coz he got one lingering at home.. but i just scared if got tahan by TP or ROV..no inspection letter.. scared they thought stolen property.. do u think its advisable to borrow?

yeah upz for two brothers.. the sweet sound of it..VVHHOOOMM VVHHOOMM

Its not advisable lah bro. Unless u wanna go touring then can borrow. Why not buy from him then keep? :angel:

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

now i'm kinda facing a difficult issue, my susp is actually touching the exhaust.. is there anyway i can do to make it at least have a distance away?

i got this problem too when i change my susp, then mech juz help me use force to pull the exhaust out a little bit, and now it ok liao

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/fuzzyhall/15122007.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

Daelim Magma 150 ( FEB 2003 - DEC 2003 )

Honda Wave ( DEC 2003 - MAY 2004 )

Suzuki Bandits ( MAY 2004 - FEB 2006 )

Honda Wave ( FEB 2006 - MAY 2006 )

Honda Super 4 Ver R ( MAy 2006 - ?)

i got this problem too when i change my susp, then mech juz help me use force to pull the exhaust out a little bit, and now it ok liao

haha i see... maybe i try forcing myself..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

haha i see... maybe i try forcing myself..

haha but get a frenz to help you hold ur bike, safer. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: good luck

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/fuzzyhall/15122007.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

Daelim Magma 150 ( FEB 2003 - DEC 2003 )

Honda Wave ( DEC 2003 - MAY 2004 )

Suzuki Bandits ( MAY 2004 - FEB 2006 )

Honda Wave ( FEB 2006 - MAY 2006 )

Honda Super 4 Ver R ( MAy 2006 - ?)

nah... might not invest in exhaust so soon.. might even sell my versionS then get R6... :D

but might also stay with my versionS..

now finding a cheap cheap digital watch and find a place to attach it on my bike... so i can keep track of time... then was thinking... volt meter or temp meter..

and also either volt stablizer or revtec

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

nah... might not invest in exhaust so soon.. might even sell my versionS then get R6... :D

but might also stay with my versionS..

now finding a cheap cheap digital watch and find a place to attach it on my bike... so i can keep track of time... then was thinking... volt meter or temp meter..

and also either volt stablizer or revtec

bro.. personally, i dont think its a good investment for an aftermarket endcan for version S.. i've personally asked a few frens who used aftermarket on non-vtec, about this issue. And their response were all the same.. It really doesnt feel much of a difference in terms of performance. Maybe slightly, but it might be of psychological effects. They say that it only makes the sound more nicer. Well, they could be wrong but this is just some of their comments.

Furthermore, i think is more fruitful to save / invest that same amt of money for other maintenance issues. You know how our old machines can just die on us. i.e. block crack and water pump issues and what not. Just my 2 cents though. I'd rather save it and splurge on my class 2.. ;)

Oh yeah about the digital watch, my fren used it (those rectangular type) and guess wad.. after a few heavy rainy days, it konked out and he gave up the idea. i think voltmeter is an added bonus so u can see if your charging system is working.. its about a good indicator to tell u when ure about to change batt.. :)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

wan to ask.. i want to "tong" my endcan.. anyone know where to do it and how much? LTA inspection won't pass right with "tong" endcan. "tong" = empty.

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

wan to ask.. i want to "tong" my endcan.. anyone know where to do it and how much? LTA inspection won't pass right with "tong" endcan. "tong" = empty.

Its not legal.. and it wont pass inspection.. ;)

but there are some who did.. heng sway lor..

u can try racewerks or bikeworks.. my two favourite shop..

Tong endcan, you've heard before? How about tong header? Haha.. I need to tong my header cos my silencer is detached. Any idea whether Racewerkz can do this? I just bought FP60 from them yesterday. The lady with the cute voice attended to me.. :cheeky:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Tong endcan, you've heard before? How about tong header? Haha.. I need to tong my header cos my silencer is detached. Any idea whether Racewerkz can do this? I just bought FP60 from them yesterday. The lady with the cute voice attended to me.. :cheeky:

Maybe try first motor @ ubi

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

my magnetic coil went kapoooot..

was quoted $290..

-_-"

seems like i cant get my PSP Slim yet~ boo hoo

so ex? hahha.. my magnetic coil gone oso.. original 200 plus.. not until 290 mah.. but can source for a second hand one.. 100 plus... :)

btw wadafark, that cute gurl is norman's gf.. the mech with the spec..:angel:

Next week whose going to Bikeworkz? thought of putting the grounding wire.

aamak hondaman.. why so soon.. keke.. tot of doing it ard late dec.. abit tight right now.. hehe.. need to change my chain.. the rubber seals all koyak already.. coming out already.. :) any idea how much bikework charges for normal o rings or x rings?? if affordable.. i go change wit u lah bro..

maybe by the time you go in and buy your heavy balancer... you realise that you bike is MISSING... hahahaa :cheeky:

aiyoh not until that bad mahh :faint: