SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

I didnt go buy Hi-Octane today... :(

The distance from Sungei Kadut to Kaki bukit were brush off...so I thought of changing my seat wrap. Go Bt Merah Juz Wheels to change but they very BZ until forgot my QUEUE liao...I wait2 from 5+ till 7pm liao...I give up n go home...

Maybe come again next time to change. and also to buy Hi Octane

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are some non-legal endcans on garage sale! Going for $200.. But at the risk of ROV. So far, been riding for 1.4 years, only noticed ROV once at Lavender St. Other than that, quite rare eh.

Bro, the vibration on the right seems very similar to mine. Anyway, my problem was because of the 2-pt crashbar. The skid by the previous owner caused it to push against the mainframe/chassis, giving rise to vibration. Changed to 3-pt, now ride is smooth.. :thumb:

Sharie, your signature! :thumb: Haha!

hahah.. thanks bro. so many people put bike pics.. haha.. might be a bit diff.. keke..

oh yeah.. heard a yoshi version s just now.. not bad... but it was kinda loud..i dun think that its legal.. i.e. modified already.. its sounds too loud.. but cool though!! :)

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Bro Hondaman, any idea whether Juzz Wheels or Auntie shop can do up the leather cover like the Vtec seats? Smoother.. And also make the cushions softer?

vtec original seat material is available at juzwheels.. the material abit more expensive compared to normal ones.. just approach lenny. he'll be glad to help u.. i dun trust auntie's prices.. :)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Guyz, do any of u know whether a Vtec pipe can fix on a PB1? Thinking of putting it on my bike...

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

vtec original seat material is available at juzwheels.. the material abit more expensive compared to normal ones.. just approach lenny. he'll be glad to help u.. i dun trust auntie's prices.. :)

mine was $16 at juzwheels cos the original ver s seat cover is quite ugly

anw is lenny the non-smiling skinny guy who's always at the comp, or the other chap who is more friendly?

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

Since a few days ago, i noticed that my bike is leaking engine oil... -_-"

havent send to mechanic to check the leakage area yet..

any advice gentlemen?

u have to get ur mechanic to check which part is leaking,might be ur water pump leaking

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

mine was $16 at juzwheels cos the original ver s seat cover is quite ugly

anw is lenny the non-smiling skinny guy who's always at the comp, or the other chap who is more friendly?

haahah.. lenny is the ever-smiling guy, always doing seats.. everytime i approach him confirm smile one.. the one at the com is the one doing the stickers.. dunnoe wad his name is. :) agreed not really frenly though.. but then again maybe he's busy everytime..

just to share where i hide my RevTec ar.. :D.. trying so hard to find a place.. and finally found it... somemore DIY myself... i feel the throttling a little bit more power...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/2077215119_80e8295261.jpg

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

End-can, yes you can cos its a bolt-on. But the PB1 exhaust is not a bolt-on right? The header and end-can is one metal piece. Vtec headers CANNOT fit on PB1 and Ver S cos the angle's different. PB1 and Ver S headers are inter-changeable if I'm not wrong.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

just to share where i hide my RevTec ar.. :D.. trying so hard to find a place.. and finally found it... somemore DIY myself... i feel the throttling a little bit more power...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/2077215119_80e8295261.jpg

how much did u pay for that? still contemplating if i shud get one or not.. keke

End-can, yes you can cos its a bolt-on. But the PB1 exhaust is not a bolt-on right? The header and end-can is one metal piece. Vtec headers CANNOT fit on PB1 and Ver S cos the angle's different. PB1 and Ver S headers are inter-changeable if I'm not wrong.

PB1 and Ver S not inter-changeable because of the footrest brackets are diff, if want change the exhaust system need to change the footrest brackets also.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

Tri Oval FS can fit PB1 and Vtec 3 so stock sure can fit but the mech know how to do it. The only thing got to change the footrest only.

In Philippines i dont how they mod... FS stil using original PB1 footrest

PB1 and Ver S not inter-changeable because of the footrest brackets are diff, if want change the exhaust system need to change the footrest brackets also.

Yes.... agree.

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

how much did u pay for that? still contemplating if i shud get one or not.. keke

i bought at $50... from ck_yeo whom trying very hard to sell away his super4.. well... i'm still monitoring the FC... but the trottling can feel a bit smoother... and yeah... pick up a little bit better

but don't know is it when i install the revtec... now my signal light for side stand and oil not even light up...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

my ver s got a problem.. recently my temp red light kept on light up. i just refill my coolent. but still light up!!! especially at gear 1 , 2 and 3... sometime even on parking. anyone know what's wrong with it?? :giddy:

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

heh.. just got my bike after a month. fewwh! gotta start on the project!

now, anyone tried using hi-temp spray for the header? if spray at shop how much?

regarding the seat, rewrap with one colour how much? does that mean the material also change?

i'm really a noob la in 4 strokes. what the heck is bleeding of brakes? anyone knows?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

heh.. just got my bike after a month. fewwh! gotta start on the project!

now, anyone tried using hi-temp spray for the header? if spray at shop how much?

regarding the seat, rewrap with one colour how much? does that mean the material also change?

i'm really a noob la in 4 strokes. what the heck is bleeding of brakes? anyone knows?

i rewrap my seats for $30.. beside LAB got 2 aunties doing it.. different design different price... material also may cause the price to vary...