SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

I can't comment on the difference bro cos I haven't tried 140 or 160. My next tyre change would be 160. Haha... Gonna be months away. Anyway, I think 140 is too thin for my liking :D 150 handling wise is ok. But its very common to see Ver S and PB1's with 150.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my BT039 is 110/150

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

I can't comment on the difference bro cos I haven't tried 140 or 160. My next tyre change would be 160. Haha... Gonna be months away. Anyway, I think 140 is too thin for my liking :D 150 handling wise is ok. But its very common to see Ver S and PB1's with 150.

Don't waste ur $$$ buying 160 tyres....ur fc goes up and no matter how low u corner it won't use up all the rubber on the back tyre.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

Guys? did u all went down on the S4 Gathering?? Never see all of u lei. I was hoping to catch a glimpsed of bro Tim17 since his S4 is different color but cannot see also. hahaha.

Only me,sino74 there with our biker club.

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

Guys? did u all went down on the S4 Gathering?? Never see all of u lei. I was hoping to catch a glimpsed of bro Tim17 since his S4 is different color but cannot see also. hahaha.

Only me,sino74 there with our biker club.

nah... i didn't went... SHY!!! :cheeky:

what so good about catching a glimpse of my bike?? special because of the extra engine fin guard??? :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

Don't waste ur $$$ buying 160 tyres....ur fc goes up and no matter how low u corner it won't use up all the rubber on the back tyre.

hhmmm ok.. ic ic .. how about 150 then? coz i thinking of changing tyre soon.. but personally i think 140 abit thin for a super 4.. keke.. like those bigger tyres.. :)

oh yeah.. btw didnt go to the outing.. frens wedding and then after got sum commitments.. after everything done.. tired already.. but i heard its 100 plus bikes! cool man.. wish i was there..

btw anyone going for that S4 track session?

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

160 :thumb: i'm using it now. corner very stable. but pick up abit slow. :cheeky:

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

nah... i didn't went... SHY!!! :cheeky:

what so good about catching a glimpse of my bike?? special because of the extra engine fin guard??? :cheeky:

I actually saw one bike nearly as yours before I come near, I check his engine and there is NO fin. so I retreat back. Lol. who knows...if I saw you maybe u hang out with other Non-Vtec bros out there. :angel: . Ur like the Meeting-Point. lol.

I actually saw one bike nearly as yours before I come near, I check his engine and there is NO fin. so I retreat back. Lol. who knows...if I saw you maybe u hang out with other Non-Vtec bros out there. :angel: . Ur like the Meeting-Point. lol.

mai lai...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

bro. its always sad to see a bike accident.. but sumtimes.. when u see these newbie riders riding on the roads.. it always seems like you can see accident coming to scene anytime..

yup,i agreed

i'm riding a black super4. but not me... any taxi involved?

nope,a mpv & saloon car were involved

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

yup,i agreed

nope,a mpv & saloon car were involved

sigh... hope the biker not suffering from any major injuries... i myself also kinda getting more and more reckless!!! just because my bike got more POWER!!:cheeky:

..at the junction near Marsiling MRT. There was a camera.. and i knew it all along.

What happened was I went to study at woodlands library for about 5hrs solid. Then decided to go home. Really felt mentally exhausted.

So at that junction, traffic had stopped as it was red light. I squeezed past all the vehicles to get in front. Traffic going across also came to a stop. As i approached the stop line, I anticipated light would turn green, so I didnt stop, but 'crept forward'. Then i wondered how come the light never turn green?

Skali vehicles from the oposite direction start to move. But the light facing me still red! By then I was 1/4 away from the stop line already. A right-turing car from the opposite direction was headed into me.

Thankfully he moved slowly and horned me.. I guess he and everyone behind me was wondering what the hell was I doing. Since i couldnt move back, I opened throttle and sped off. Check mirror, danm, the camera smiling at me.

I dont know whether the camera flashed or not, I was riding with my mind exhausted. This will be an expensive lesson for me ($200,very soon). But i'm glad the right -turning car didnt bang into me.

What I learnt: 1) Avoid riding if tired. 2) Don't anticipate traffic lights. 3) Do away with the practise of 'creeping forward' (which i also do when driving)

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

yeah true. the flash like so damn bright. If u didnt notice any flash then its ok. Actually the sensors for some of this red light camera is totally useless. Like the ones in Bt Panjang. Bikes can zoom w/o being flash at and i'm one of them that time I rode my Rebel 125 during rainy day and my rear tyre is malaysia tyre so it doesnt goes well during rain. The red light came, I brake and skid all the way. Luckily its a chopper and its low so I had to control the skidding with my legs. In front got lorry wanna turn right. I was actually coming straight for him. pedestrians starts shouting, the lorry starts to horn n blazing with its light. at that point felt like drop my bike but if i drop sure i go under the lorry.

Luckily miracle happen, the front tyre somehow respond and i managed to control the rear. missed that lorry by a hair lenght sia. Heart thumping like mad dog.

actually yah...at that point there is no flash of the traffic light camera. my friend says that some uses dummys and some are real but the sensors arent strong to detect bikes. i dunno lah if its true or not.

aye bros.. i certainly hope the camera isnt digital. And i didnt check my mirror immediately after crossing the line as i forgot there was a camera there and my mind was on the car turning right.

But i have also witnessed a few times the cam didnt flash when bikes crossed the line. I hope for the best.

Hondaman, do you happen to stay at bangkit? cos there was once you posted your bike pic... i believe your bike coluour is quite uncommon

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

yeah true. the flash like so damn bright. If u didnt notice any flash then its ok. Actually the sensors for some of this red light camera is totally useless. Like the ones in Bt Panjang. Bikes can zoom w/o being flash at and i'm one of them that time I rode my Rebel 125 during rainy day and my rear tyre is malaysia tyre so it doesnt goes well during rain. The red light came, I brake and skid all the way. Luckily its a chopper and its low so I had to control the skidding with my legs. In front got lorry wanna turn right. I was actually coming straight for him. pedestrians starts shouting, the lorry starts to horn n blazing with its light. at that point felt like drop my bike but if i drop sure i go under the lorry.

Luckily miracle happen, the front tyre somehow respond and i managed to control the rear. missed that lorry by a hair lenght sia. Heart thumping like mad dog.

actually yah...at that point there is no flash of the traffic light camera. my friend says that some uses dummys and some are real but the sensors arent strong to detect bikes. i dunno lah if its true or not.

hahah funny story hondaman.. btw.. i think it shud be able to pick up bikes as well..there's many storied of bikers being snapped and fined so i think it does work on bikes.. my only rational is that the sensor might not be as sensitive after enduring 24/7 tyres running over it.. hehe..

anw na3r1.. just pray hard that nothing happens.. thats wad i usually do..pray hard n then go on with life.. keke.. no point thinking about it too much.. if tio means tio... bo tio means bo tio :)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

aye bros.. i certainly hope the camera isnt digital. And i didnt check my mirror immediately after crossing the line as i forgot there was a camera there and my mind was on the car turning right.

But i have also witnessed a few times the cam didnt flash when bikes crossed the line. I hope for the best.

Hondaman, do you happen to stay at bangkit? cos there was once you posted your bike pic... i believe your bike coluour is quite uncommon

Nope...I'm staying at Bukit Panjang, jelapang Road. Uncommon meh? I see all ahpek same color with me lei. If I wanna make Ahpek Cb400 Club sure we all got the same color :cry:

eh just to enquiry...where can i get a tank bra for ver s huh? been looking around..

Can try look for at ERO,Metro or John Little. I think they got alot of brands. Triumph,Beedees etc. :angel:

Kidding2.

You can go to Motorworld. At Short Street they got one selling at $150 Bagster. I've been eyeing that Tank Bra but alas...need money for COE. :cry:

thanks. Need to see wat design they have.

actually its plain only. no honda wings design. thats the difference between Vtec bagster n nonvtec bagster. maybe can order custom made but i heard it will take 2 months or more plus the cost is higher. :giddy:

i want to change my exhaust.. but which is nice and affortable to buy??

TWO BROTHERS!! kekekeke... if only it legal..

well.. i'd say go with yoshi.. :) not a fan of micron nor gpr..