SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Wingyap is selling gazi suspension for $220. Is this a good price?

And i asked the uncle whether it is the 'hacker' or 'hyper' but he didnt know what i was refering to (i also dunno what is the difference..haha). But the one on display could be adjusted; which he showed me how to.

if hyper is too ex but if hacker thats cheap.

hey guys,which brand of chain spray u use for ur bike?

maxima but most of the time eo and a brush :cheeky:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup.. agreed with wingzero.. Maxima chain wax.. personally i think the gold coloured can doesnt fling as much as the silver one.. the gold one is non foam but the silver one is..

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Yup.. agreed with wingzero.. Maxima chain wax.. personally i think the gold coloured can doesnt fling as much as the silver one.. the gold one is non foam but the silver one is..

oh ok,hw much the small bottle maxima cost?cause i nw using pj1,nt too bad

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

Bro Hondaman.. That Mr. Octane thingy. I bought it from an MO about 6 months back. Got it for $10. That time, I was still riding a Phantom. Anyway, imho.. It didn't really work. It claims to break up the fuel molecules and some gibberish..

phantom is already so low FC already... my phantom can run to 40km/L... maybe that why you can't see the effect of the M.O.. have you tried on super4?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

oh ok,hw much the small bottle maxima cost?cause i nw using pj1,nt too bad

if my memory does not fail me.. the big ones is priced at $20-$21.. never bought the small one leh.. no econommies of scale.. :p

hows the review for pj1? does it fling?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

phantom is already so low FC already... my phantom can run to 40km/L... maybe that why you can't see the effect of the M.O.. have you tried on super4?

Obviously not, bro. You're free to try it out cos I was just giving my opinion on it after using it myself. Broquet-wise.. Looks promising. Haven't tried that out, though.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

hehe.. then must be ur suspension gone already.. i think i need to chagne suspension too... but then i'll just make do with this one first.. no $$.. please post up pix after you fixed the gazi shocks.. and testimonials.. keke

i plan to get it next week.. and i'll post the pic haha..

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

if my memory does not fail me.. the big ones is priced at $20-$21.. never bought the small one leh.. no econommies of scale.. :p

hows the review for pj1? does it fling?

i bought the small bottle be4 at LAB,but forgot the price le,pj1 quite gd,the oil will stick on the chain for quite some time,as for will it fling,i will say a little.so far i have never use be4 a spray tat will nt fling at all :sian:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

Bro na3ri, why not re-build your current Showa suspensions at Bikelab for $230. Cheaper alternative?

if re-build Showa suspensions , how long will e servicing being done ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Bro na3ri, why not re-build your current Showa suspensions at Bikelab for $230. Cheaper alternative?

thing is, i doubt my current one is a Showa. The spring looks thin (much thinner than the gazi). when i went for servicing, the mech said mine were'nt orginal.

And the gazi is $220. the approximate figure in other threads is about $250. So i hope i;m getting a good deal..

btw bro, eversince you got your bike, have you tested its top speed?

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

bro. its always sad to see a bike accident.. but sumtimes.. when u see these newbie riders riding on the roads.. it always seems like you can see accident coming to scene anytime..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166311

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BikeLab

1122 Serangoon Road, Singapore 328206

Hotline: +65 62910121, Fax: +65 6291 0181

[email protected], [email protected]

http://www.bikelab.com.sg

LET BIKELAB CUSTOM TUNE YOUR SUSPENSION TO GIVE YOU THE EXACT FEELING THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

i saw an accident near tampines holy trinity church junction,involving a black S4 and two cars,hope the rider was alrite,sad to see bike accident

i'm riding a black super4. but not me... any taxi involved?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

guys. just wanna ask. our tyres are 110 front and 140 back rite? anyone change to 120 and 160 before? or can we change to 110/150 like my previous mito. Any side effect/more lean angle/plus/minus points?

no side effect .. increase in fuel consumption that all.

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

i think the increase in fuel consumption is not that such of a drastic one.. maybe a bit more..coz the main body still holds more weight ..

the stock ones is 110front 140 rear.. im using 160 rear and imho.. i think it corners abit better than the 140.. coz the 160's curvature is more.. but thats just my opinion. keke :)

btw wadafark.. hows the 150rear? good? haven heard much of 150 comments so far.. only 140 n 160..

i think the increase in fuel consumption is not that such of a drastic one.. maybe a bit more..coz the main body still holds more weight ..

the stock ones is 110front 140 rear.. im using 160 rear and imho.. i think it corners abit better than the 140.. coz the 160's curvature is more.. but thats just my opinion. keke :)

btw wadafark.. hows the 150rear? good? haven heard much of 150 comments so far.. only 140 n 160..

okie mine previous 120/150... fuel consumption was bad compare to present 110/140. cornering was good in s'pore road.

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel: