SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

K7/8 G1 mirror won't fit. Particularly the mounting orientation. You need to use the K3/4 mirror.

aiya.. K3/4 dun have indicator... indicator on mirror so can cover the other one. thanks aniwaes.. n k7 mirror also gt problem of being loose after 6month or so...

idun- wah..that fender blends in very nicely eh.. didnt noticed it till u say la..

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/zulkickflip/Daretobediff.jpg

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aiya.. K3/4 dun have indicator... indicator on mirror so can cover the other one. thanks aniwaes.. n k7 mirror also gt problem of being loose after 6month or so...

idun- wah..that fender blends in very nicely eh.. didnt noticed it till u say la..

There are China made one with indicator built in but I will rather not buy cause look and feel flimsy. Or you can PM shahrul_azmil3. He mentioned Blackbird mirror can fit.

Not yet gotten the blackbird mirrors.

Have done some researching that it need to make a new hole for the mounting n thats it.

Plug and play

Will still go on this route as i still need a front signal afterall.

Since my concept for busa is more to touring. Bright indicators is a must.

Azmil Sempit

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

Not yet gotten the blackbird mirrors.

Have done some researching that it need to make a new hole for the mounting n thats it.

Plug and play

Will still go on this route as i still need a front signal afterall.

Since my concept for busa is more to touring. Bright indicators is a must.

Azmil Sempit

Yeah, bright light is a must! If can fit 08~12 CBR1000RR mirror even better. I still missed the white light on the edge. but stupid mirror cost ~$300 each....

Haha..not Anti-Motoworld bro,I get most of my stuff there..

Only thing is no more Gen1 tankbra..only Gen2 left.. :)

I've ordered my tankbra at Motoworld in Jul, gotta wait for 2months..

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Im using the gsx front fender.. cann see on my signature.. mine is cf..

Nice leh! Where did u got it from, price? Does it fits well?

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Well not always but when i do its gd enuff for me.. Mayb we cud one of these days go for a pump session thru 2nd link.. i let u try my bike den u can corner all u want at the nusajaya corner.. as long as u don crash my bike la.. :cool:

Haha.. I would love to but I always had the phobia to ride / corner a bike that does not belongs to me bro.. Thanks for ur offer but I dun dare.. Haa.. 'Performing' in front of my eyes is more than satisfying bro..

Issit because of the combustion and exhaust cycle.? what i meant was why so loud yet LEGAL but some illegal street exhaust not as loud but illegal.? my english so cialat meh?? hahah:cheeky:

Not really bro.. My fren on his ex R6 on GPR Thunderline FS is legal as well, and they are freaking loud yet leagal!!!

There are China made one with indicator built in but I will rather not buy cause look and feel flimsy. Or you can PM shahrul_azmil3. He mentioned Blackbird mirror can fit.

oh those one.. dun like the look.. and looks flimsy.. anyways.. those mirrors on fireblades with indicators would look sweeeet..

Saw the new ZX14 last weekend. DROOOLLLLLLLLLL

Tried to google the pics, but came up with too many.. Is it the one with the new zx10r head cowl? Anyone has a pic of how it looks like? Someone pls tell me it's not faster than our busa, else my backside will start to itch..

Untitled.jpg

Edited by vondy

Not really bro.. My fren on his ex R6 on GPR Thunderline FS is legal as well, and they are freaking loud yet leagal!!!
ouh ya those thunderline.. whatever bike it is on.. walauuu.. any idea whats the specs n requirements to have before registering a new brand of exhaust.

eh wait a minute ive call LTA bout this before. I asked them bout legalising (is there such a word??haha) a Delkevic exhaust. After being put on hold for a few minutes later they say they need a document to show it is street legal. then ii forget a..its a few months ago la.. anyone wanna give it a try calling them?? on legalising Tiforce maybe.??

I've a fren who got his Bodis exhaust legal in Sg.. You will need the legal cert from it's country of origin or where u imported the exhaust from, Europe etc.

Tried to google the pics, but came up with too many.. Is it the one with the new zx10r head cowl? Anyone has a pic of how it looks like? Someone pls tell me it's not faster than our busa, else my backside will start to itch..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]254331[/ATTACH]

Not this one, it an concept photo. The actual bike has already been launched a while ago. It look like this,

ricky_gadson_2012_ZX14R.jpg

I've a fren who got his Bodis exhaust legal in Sg.. You will need the legal cert from it's country of origin or where u imported the exhaust from, Europe etc.

ouh... nice to know.. bodis exhaust eh.. the ahem who stop him for exhaust must be like "HUH??!! so loud but legal" wahahah

ouh ya those thunderline.. whatever bike it is on.. walauuu.. any idea whats the specs n requirements to have before registering a new brand of exhaust.

eh wait a minute ive call LTA bout this before. I asked them bout legalising (is there such a word??haha) a Delkevic exhaust. After being put on hold for a few minutes later they say they need a document to show it is street legal. then ii forget a..its a few months ago la.. anyone wanna give it a try calling them?? on legalising Tiforce maybe.??

First of all, the exhaust has to be a street legal type. Meaning the manufacturer have to get their exhaust to be ECC, JMCA etc.... compliant. Then this info will be included inside the documents.

Then the documents must include some info like assembly drawing, part list and DB level at certain RPM.

If you have all these, then you sent this documents to LTA engineer to let them check first. If everything okay, they will ask you to fill up a form and pay some money, think $50. Then together with their letter, you can send the bike to Vicom for inspection.

Now I heard there is a new LTA rules, something which involved caterlyzer and blue tag...

Legalised Tiforce? Haha wishful thinking.. but their worksmanship is very good thou....

yea damn sweet evil!!! those twin rs250 style for the k5/6 1000 even better

--- A twist of the wrist ---

Not this one, it an concept photo. The actual bike has already been launched a while ago. It look like this,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]254332[/ATTACH]

Ohh.. Disappointment.. but it still looks great! haha.. Heard it's faster than the busa?

First of all, the exhaust has to be a street legal type. Meaning the manufacturer have to get their exhaust to be ECC, JMCA etc.... compliant. Then this info will be included inside the documents.

Then the documents must include some info like assembly drawing, part list and DB level at certain RPM.

If you have all these, then you sent this documents to LTA engineer to let them check first. If everything okay, they will ask you to fill up a form and pay some money, think $50. Then together with their letter, you can send the bike to Vicom for inspection.

Now I heard there is a new LTA rules, something which involved caterlyzer and blue tag...

Legalised Tiforce? Haha wishful thinking.. but their worksmanship is very good thou....

Yeah.. To add on, my fren paid for $100+ for the documentations..

Blue tag?? what blue tag??

Actually I never see this tag before. There is a guy in this forum complaining about this blue tag strapped on his LV preventing him from removing another silencer which is hidden inside the exhaust. Gmax mentioned this is a new regulation by LTA.

Ohh.. Disappointment.. but it still looks great! haha.. Heard it's faster than the busa?

Yeah faster by a few milliseconds only. Search YouTube. Think it's hayabusa vs kawasaki or something like that. Lol

I know we can do this few years back but not now anymore. My friend bought online illegal exhaust on his ducati and failed despite the fact he got all the docs.

Actually I never see this tag before. There is a guy in this forum complaining about this blue tag strapped on his LV preventing him from removing another silencer which is hidden inside the exhaust. Gmax mentioned this is a new regulation by LTA.

Yes, new regulation by them that's why I didn't bought the R77 in the first place when Motorworld told me about the tag. Now, whatever brand new legal exhaust you buy, there will be this tag. They also getting clever.

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

wah sibei on ah. got two silencer??hahahahahah