SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

hi, anyone knows if aftermarket mid pipe with legal exhaust can pass inspection? i mean the firs inspection to legalize the exhaust. if not is there any bikeshop that can do so?

That depends on the inspector. If he knows sometime about this bike, then he can fail you. It taking chances.

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, anyone knows if aftermarket mid pipe with legal exhaust can pass inspection? i mean the firs inspection to legalize the exhaust. if not is there any bikeshop that can do so?

mid pipe?? got aftermaket midpipe?? i tot 4-2-1-2 header/manifold joint to link pipe then endcan. Correct me if im wrong.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/zulkickflip/Daretobediff.jpg

I am ok wif it ! As long as my work schedule allows, i will join !

arbine;7679917']hmmm agree... someone can organise....

I will join in the coffee session if my work permits:)

Sure thing... Shall organise one meetup very soon bros!

Gotta settle my brake and plug coils today first..

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Im currently using it.. so far so good.. gd grip during wet weather and cornering.. u shud try it bro.. :thumb:

Been on the Metzeler Z8 tires for 2 days.. It has reasonable grips on the dry but I could feel they are not 'sticky' on the edges.. Makes me lose a little confidence in the bends.. Wondering is it due to the fact that its still very new or could it be the characteristic of this tyre..

Not really concerned bout the wet as I never ride in the rain unless unavoidable but I'll be ridin real slow..

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Like what kinwei mentioned, it all has to depends on the inspector himself.. Cos they'll need to take pictures etc. You can give it a try.. Chances of passing are like 30/70.. I know u're just trying ur luck to get the midpipe legal as well.. If cant pass, just go back to ur shop and change back to stock ones..

mid pipe?? got aftermaket midpipe?? i tot 4-2-1-2 header/manifold joint to link pipe then endcan. Correct me if im wrong.

It's 4-2-1 btw, X section is not considered I think.. That'S for Gen1, not too sure bout Gen2.. I'm actually looking for an aftermarket header for my Gen1.. Can't find.. Anyone got lobang?

Like what kinwei mentioned, it all has to depends on the inspector himself.. Cos they'll need to take pictures etc. You can give it a try.. Chances of passing are like 30/70.. I know u're just trying ur luck to get the midpipe legal as well.. If cant pass, just go back to ur shop and change back to stock ones..

It's 4-2-1 btw, X section is not considered I think.. That'S for Gen1, not too sure bout Gen2.. I'm actually looking for an aftermarket header for my Gen1.. Can't find.. Anyone got lobang?

That depends on the inspector. If he knows sometime about this bike, then he can fail you. It taking chances.

yup. like wat vondy said. trying my luck. i mean if no shop got higher chances or wat. then might as well i do it myself. save money. haha.

thanks for all the replies.

今天你è¦æ˜¯ä¸å¼„死他们.

有一天你就会被他们弄死.

Me Me ! I pass without catalyzer ! :D

Been on the Metzeler Z8 tires for 2 days.. It has reasonable grips on the dry but I could feel they are not 'sticky' on the edges.. Makes me lose a little confidence in the bends.. Wondering is it due to the fact that its still very new or could it be the characteristic of this tyre..

Not really concerned bout the wet as I never ride in the rain unless unavoidable but I'll be ridin real slow..

Wah.... U wanna knee down issit ? :D

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

I had tried personally before on the Z6.It sucks big time,even on dry.My busa skids at the speed of about 30km/hr to 40km/hr and it was well warmed up through calculations of the distance travelled based on experiences at straight road.The road was dry.No sand.

Recommended through Metzeler website will be Z8.>http://www.metzelermoto.com/web/fitment/metzeler/selectSearchTyresForm.do?mySelectActived=confirm&myEntryPoint=%2Ffitment%2Fmetzeler%2FhomeMotoFull&brandVehicle=8237&modelVehicle=196732&versionVehicle=409369&consent=Y

If you like bends,Z8 will not be my recommendation though.No grip eqivalents to no confidence.That's me though.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/BusaKenji.jpg

At slow speed also can knee down,depends on individual rider's skills.

Put on metal pucks on your leather pants and you can see all those lovely sparks through video recorder.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/BusaKenji.jpg

arbine;7679920']why wanna sell busa??

Tinking of changing but wud juz keep it if theres no buyer..

I had tried personally before on the Z6.It sucks big time,even on dry.My busa skids at the speed of about 30km/hr to 40km/hr and it was well warmed up through calculations of the distance travelled based on experiences at straight road.The road was sand.

dry.No

Recommended through Metzeler website will be Z8.>http://www.metzelermoto.com/web/fitment/metzeler/selectSearchTyresForm.do?mySelectActived=confirm&myEntryPoint=%2Ffitment%2Fmetzeler%2FhomeMotoFull&brandVehicle=8237&modelVehicle=196732&versionVehicle=409369&consent=Y

If you like bends,Z8 will not be my recommendation though.No grip eqivalents to no confidence.That's me though.

Somehow my z8 has been treating me good so far.. am happy with the tyres.. mayb it suits my riding style.. *shrugss*

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/mufarridun/395467_10151281899004118_1083329383_n_zps4299baea.jpg

You Will Bring Me Everywhere I Wanna Go :lovestruck:

I dun mind if I could.. Haha.. But with Metzeler's claim for the Z8, the tyre should have the capability of holding the bike at the edges right?

I had tried personally before on the Z6.It sucks big time,even on dry.My busa skids at the speed of about 30km/hr to 40km/hr and it was well warmed up through calculations of the distance travelled based on experiences at straight road.The road was dry.No sand.

Omg! I've changed alrdy... Anyone wan buy? I've just cleared the wax.. Sell cheap cheap $300..

Somehow my z8 has been treating me good so far.. am happy with the tyres.. mayb it suits my riding style.. *shrugss*

Bro.. Do u go hard in the corners? Does the side of ur tires get sticky after a ride at night?

haolian lor. wait for me to come back. haha.

Oh ya.. Does anyone has any idea whether is there any catalyser in my Gen1 pipe? Btw, I'm on Akra slip-on with mid-pipe.. My bike sounds like a 'kitten', gotta do sth bout it..

Nowdays, when u go legal stay legal.

Defeat the purpose of having a legal one when it has been tampered with

As lta spot check is not the same as it used to be

Still will tio saman

Azmil Sempit

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

WTS Gen1 front brake pads

Braking CM66 - $120 for the front 2disc/4pads

Carbone Lorraine C42 - $100 for the front 2disc/4pads

mention SBF Hayabusa Forum and get straight $20 discount, hassle free deal

contact 81210396 to deal, cheers

--- A twist of the wrist ---

I dun mind if I could.. Haha.. But with Metzeler's claim for the Z8, the tyre should have the capability of holding the bike at the edges right?

Omg! I've changed alrdy... Anyone wan buy? I've just cleared the wax.. Sell cheap cheap $300..

Bro.. Do u go hard in the corners? Does the side of ur tires get sticky after a ride at night?

Bro, just stick on to this tire. It will hold up under it's recommended usage. Don't worry about it. If you change now, it just a waste of money.

Sometimes i really wonder why spark/x1r/drz legal slip-ons are so dang loud. But when it comes to legal yoshi, akrapovic and watever legal on bigger bikes its like purring. Why ar??o_O

then yesterday i stumbled upon this pict of VFR or diversion or watever with ladder and overcrowding circus acts.One guy hanging off the front forks or whatever. wheres the safety?

Sometimes i really wonder why spark/x1r/drz legal slip-ons are so dang loud. But when it comes to legal yoshi, akrapovic and watever legal on bigger bikes its like purring. Why ar??o_O

I supposed it the engine configuration and exhaust which makes difference but don't know how to explain the details. :cheeky:

I supposed it the engine configuration and exhaust which makes difference but don't know how to explain the details. :cheeky:

Issit because of the combustion and exhaust cycle.? what i meant was why so loud yet LEGAL but some illegal street exhaust not as loud but illegal.? my english so cialat meh?? hahah:cheeky: