SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Friday Night Bikers

Ride report and review of the secret kopitiam engineering project

http://fridaybikers.yolasite.com/blog.php

And photo gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fridaybikers/sets/72157626721136542/

Nice pics and editing man.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.†- Jeremy Clarkson

http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/3/1279813/10237619/IMG_0625-vi.jpg[

VESAK DAY

17 May 2011

"Dawn Patrol"

Meet Nabil and I at 6.30am sharp at Toa Payoh (North) Esso Station (the one next to the temple and Braddell Flyover).

Filming, new equipment & tuning, lots of bollywood fun.

sounds good.. but.. I'm a bat.. I normally stay away from sunlight.. :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

VESAK DAY

17 May 2011

"Dawn Patrol"

Meet Nabil and I at 6.30am sharp at Toa Payoh (North) Esso Station (the one next to the temple and Braddell Flyover).

Filming, new equipment & tuning, lots of bollywood fun.

Cancelling the above.

Reason: Safety - I will be in the office till later than normal today so by the time I finish dinner, shopping, doing my hair etc :p, it will be pretty late. Then still have house chores.

No sleep + ride = increased risk.

Furthermore I will only attempt to host not more than one outing per week to maintain "quality". Singapore is only so big. Go all the same places bo shiok, must have big ideas :D

--------

However there will be a newbies' bike washing / technical discussion session in the West tomorrow evening at 7.00pm plus. Most probable venue is Bukit Panjang. Why so far? Because the kopitiam there is awesome!

go solo riding around, find a nice teh tarik corner, have a cuppa while you admire your ride and finish another solo round island before returning to your cosy bed

beats being a keyboard warrior

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

go solo riding around, find a nice teh tarik corner, have a cuppa while you admire your ride and finish another solo round island before returning to your cosy bed

beats being a keyboard warrior

I like to go to those roadside kopitiams that are not so crowded, park beside table and start swooning :D

It's useful mechanically too as you might notice some new areas with care needed, new customisation ideas, etc. Discovered the other day that grease buildup on and around the swingarm can cause excessive chain noise on the Phantom, which has very little chain clearance, so much that the designers put two huge pieces of rubber above and below the swing-arm brace to run the chain on.

Kitten just finished some cosmetic surgery = no long distance riding for a while. Must get half-face helmet so I can use bike as hair dryer :p

Can still organise BMW outing (Bus MRT Walk) :p

Ride safe people ...

Was on my way back home from our chat session at Bedok Corner early this morning at about 2 am and came across an accident on the PIE towards Tuas.

Bunch of bikers on the right-most lane of the PIE observing one of their buddies ( I guess) being extricated from below a taxi. The SCDF were using a jack to raise the taxi to extricate the person.

So, ride on but be safe. Moreso when the road is wet. And its not just about you being safe. Keep a watchful eye out for other road users.

Ride safe people ...

Was on my way back home from our chat session at Bedok Corner early this morning at about 2 am and came across an accident on the PIE towards Tuas.

Bunch of bikers on the right-most lane of the PIE observing one of their buddies ( I guess) being extricated from below a taxi. The SCDF were using a jack to raise the taxi to extricate the person.

So, ride on but be safe. Moreso when the road is wet. And its not just about you being safe. Keep a watchful eye out for other road users.

Saw two accidents just less then a kilometre apart on PIE heading towards Changi Airport at ard 8.45am this morning.

Last night, 11.45pm, on ECP saw an accident involving a car and bike heading towards Changi airport too.

Thanks for the advise and reminder again Chris. Please do keep a watchful eye everyone of my bros and sisters. Happy Riding but ride safe always...cheers