SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

Come on bros who is interested please update ur name in the list or sms me and tell me where u stay and maybe we could meet up in the middle of everyone interested i just wanna make this forum active again and anyway by socializing maybe we could help each other in our bikes if got problems sharing experience

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mystica, you can try the shop beside Regina to make bike key but i think it'll cost $80 to dupe our key. I haven't had any personal experience but i probably need to make a trip there also.

My key sometimes can turn sometimes cannot lerr. So paiseh when that happens... looks like i'm trying to steal my own bike!

Thanks for the tip..

Come on bros who is interested please update ur name in the list or sms me and tell me where u stay and maybe we could meet up in the middle of everyone interested i just wanna make this forum active again and anyway by socializing maybe we could help each other in our bikes if got problems sharing experience

Good effort! A kopi session would be good! And you still have that RS55?

Have been having this prob, whenever i start my bike in the morning it will die off easily if i don't hold on to the throttle. I've to hold on the throttle till my bike is warmed up which is around 50 deg. If i were to let go off my throttle a few times it will not start at all it will crank but start up. Have a look at the video for a better idea of whats happening. Please advise me what might be the problem. Thanks alot.

---> Link to the video
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/omarmukthar/2.jpg

Have been having this prob, whenever i start my bike in the morning it will die off easily if i don't hold on to the throttle. I've to hold on the throttle till my bike is warmed up which is around 50 deg. If i were to let go off my throttle a few times it will not start at all it will crank but start up. Have a look at the video for a better idea of whats happening. Please advise me what might be the problem. Thanks alot.
---> Link to the video

-might be due to ur tank pump not powerful... get the pressure from ur tank pump check.

-might be due to the rubber hose linking to ur fuel injector already harden

-might be dirty throttle body abt($100)

-might be rubber gasket that seprate engine oil to ur spark plug harden causing engine oil to sip on ur plug making it hard to start.( get it notice when u change ur plug)

i juz aga aga...hope u can solve it.

all bro out there ride safe .

rain comes every minutes

DUN RACE WITH TIME...

-might be due to ur tank pump not powerful... get the pressure from ur tank pump check.

-might be due to the rubber hose linking to ur fuel injector already harden -- You referring to the vaccum hose kinda ting??

-might be dirty throttle body abt($100) -- Running on a new throttle body bro

-might be rubber gasket that seprate engine oil to ur spark plug harden causing engine oil to sip on ur plug making it hard to start.( get it notice when u change ur plug) -- Guan Hoe din tell me anything bout oil leakage though but where is the rubber gasket which u are referring to located?

I think ur idle to a tad low as well... you can find the idle on the left side between the tank and frame based on my search on a 04 gix.

If that don't work, maybe you wanna change your sparks?

My idle is around 1500rpm once warmed up but the ting is in order for me to warm up my bike I've gotta hold on to the throttle till it's around 50-60deg c. Anybody know how to adjust the fast idle??

working lei busy, when u wan go?

Sorry guys to just interrupt.. could I join and do a shoot.. BUT if its on a weekend lah.. coz weekday I working.. have used up all my leave for this year

Once a rider always a rider | If not for us at least think of our love ones ride safe not sorry may god protect us Riders and Pillions |

Selling these items:

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock endcan (One week old) PM to qoute

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock Header with CAT- PM to qoute

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Original windscreen (brand new in packing) $80 fixed

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock Clutch Lever (One week old) $20 fixed

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock endcan (One week old) PM to qoute

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock Rear Hugger or 100% CF - PM to qoute

1 pair H4 12v 100/90w white bulb 4700k @ $8.

1 pc LED signal @ $5.

1 pc "Arm" toggle switch @ $30.

1 pc brand new IU unit bracket(Mirror mount) @ $40.

1 un-used tire repair kit (without the worms cos dried up) @ $20.

1 Combination Ratchat Socket Set (Some sockets missing) @ $5.

1 pc used Right-side Dainese knee guard with shin extension @ $30.

1 pc New LV exhaust plug(Prevent water from entering the exhaust tip), blue colour @ $20

Serious buyers pls PM me

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/329596-GSXR600-750-amp-CB400-Super4-amp-KR150-Items-Sales?highlight=

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE