SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

Hi guys

any reco on battery not from PML, as recently replaced but last for about 2 months then no more cranking power even charged externally.

Sounds like your alternator might be faulty since battery can last at least 1 year even for a lousy brand. I suggest you check your alternator 1st before you change to new batt. Else another new batt for you again in 2 months time.

Sounds like your alternator might be faulty since battery can last at least 1 year even for a lousy brand. I suggest you check your alternator 1st before you change to new batt. Else another new batt for you again in 2 months time.

Bro,which part of thailand n when are u going

Bro jojo

Checking out the new GT eh? Sure will make one hell of a beast.

Anyway will be leaving on the 8th next mont and coming back on New Year's eve. Will be heading all the North to Hanoi

http://yempaulantonio.blogspot.sg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/409306_10150499195852552_676382551_8519348_2125283426_n.jpg

wow....Bro Yem Paul, ride all the way to North Vietnam? Cool !!!

wish i hv a chance to do that. enjoy the trip....and take more photos ya !! :)

Edited by ah_veo
CIMG1422.JPG

hi guys! any news on the k16gt in sg so far? been looking at vids after vids of the bike. really tickled my ba**s man.

hahahaa.....me too. waiting to see the real thing.

and looks like they going to price it between $50k - $60k..... :(

Edited by ah_veo
CIMG1422.JPG

found the place... going through the paperwork next month if i can fly over... might have some concept change since it is going to be in phuket

remember to come spend some money if you guys are coming over next time... grand opening somewhere 2nd half of 2011

Sui lar! Sure support next time!

Bro jojo

Checking out the new GT eh? Sure will make one hell of a beast.

Anyway will be leaving on the 8th next mont and coming back on New Year's eve. Will be heading all the North to Hanoi

Have a great and safe trip!

hi guys...what is the function of a hall sensor...?can somebody enlighten me?

Ignition sensor. To control the firing of spark plugs.

:cool:

Gents,

which are the relaible site to order parts from other then motorworks?

you can always try ebay :)

or u can drop by pml and order over the counter.he'll write a longer estimated time for ur stuff to arrive on the receipt,like 2 mths, but it may come earlier.u may also have to pay the full amount.my windshiled brackets came in 2 weeks from germany.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

Hi guys

any reco on battery not from PML, as recently replaced but last for about 2 months then no more cranking power even charged externally.

mtechnik sells Varta for BMW for $250.....but u recently replaced urs rite?maybe not batt problem

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

Good aft guys just need to check with you weather will u guys be interested to order bmw parts with me starting early next year. I find that its so inconvenience and over price to order parts in singapore. I thought of doing OEM parts for bmw. I'll update u guys with more info aft get the legal things done.

A rider is always a rider.....:cool:

hey enjoy

thanks for the lead .. think i will slow charge my existing battery to test out 1st ...

cheers

Try Varta from Hwa kong, just change it for $170+GST. DIY pickup from TUAS though. Check with them if u can pick it up from other places, I work nearby, so their warehouse is a convenient place for me. Call and confirm the order. Get them to slow charge the battery overnight before u pick it up.

Parts no: 519 901 017 (19Ah, GEL type, about 6.2KG, HEAVY!)

Or if u can get your hands on YUASA 51913, even better. 4KG+ nia. But I could not find it anywhere here in singapore.

Don't you have warranty on new batt?

Hi kspoh

did manage to start my bike with another battery, and checked that the voltage across the battery was about 14v .. does it mean that the alternator is working since it seemed to be charging the battery

cheers

will the item we order in subject to tax?

i believe if the item value is more tha S$250, gst 7% will be charged.

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

But for sure its cheaper than PML. Unless u need urgent than just pay the DHL Min $100 - max it will cost u $200 for DHL. U guys can email me at avante1624@hotmail.com or [email protected]

U guys email me (chassis number/OEM par number u required/) and i will quote u the total price including delivery. Every confirm order 50% deposit is required. Thanks guys.

A rider is always a rider.....:cool:

But for sure its cheaper than PML. Unless u need urgent than just pay the DHL Min $100 - max it will cost u $200 for DHL. U guys can email me at avante1624@hotmail.com or [email protected]

U guys email me (chassis number/OEM par number u required/) and i will quote u the total price including delivery. Every confirm order 50% deposit is required. Thanks guys.

When u ordering your parts?

Cos i may be keen to get some stuffs for my mbikes.....

Hi kspoh

did manage to start my bike with another battery, and checked that the voltage across the battery was about 14v .. does it mean that the alternator is working since it seemed to be charging the battery

cheers

Hi, Measure the voltage and it should spike when the engine is revved. If it does not, then it is a charging issue.

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg