SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

after the initial $5K join-back scheme, there will be a extra 25% fee on any maintenance package done

yup..

that too..

and just to add on..

for any warranty claims after u "register" your PI bike to PML, u will have to pay for the replacement parts 1st. After the parts have arrive, they will reimburse back the money.

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

@fir_suz85

works the sum and benefits and it not difficult to come out with which direction you should go

To add on, BMW has from time to time has data updates for its bikes, bikes from PML gets this data download FOC during servicing,for PI its $500 per case

in any case, no one is discouraging you to get from Loois motor if you so choose, but just to let you know the charges PML will charge you should you need them to assist in your repairs / trouble-shooting of your bike

happy shopping for your new toy..:thumb:

Edited by maxxmadness

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Thank you Guys for ur feedback & advice. will go down to PML tis tue to look see &ask for their package... :)

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\

……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)

………\……………..’…../

……….â€â€¦\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….\…

Haiz! Another bad experience with pml yet again. My rallye 3 gloves waited for almost 3 mtgs still no stock! Wat are they doing!!!

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Wat size did u order? I ordered 9 91/2 n got it within 2 weeks a couple of mths back. Had just ordered another two sets last week. Now still pending shipment

Edited by WAI

Four Wheels Move The Body

Two Wheels Move The Soul

Reines Fahrendes Vergnügen

Guys, any pointer on this. Its red indicator with exclamation mark inside a Triangle on the instruments panel for R1150R. Is it meant for Engine Fault Indicator? Recently it on after 10mins ride or so, or can be as early as 5mins. Once engine restart it will goes away.

That is the ABS warning light. I read somewhere that the brakes should not be depressed until the ignition is turned on and bike started.

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

Guys, any pointer on this. Its red indicator with exclamation mark inside a Triangle on the instruments panel for R1150R. Is it meant for Engine Fault Indicator? Recently it on after 10mins ride or so, or can be as early as 5mins. Once engine restart it will goes away.

Does your bike have servo?

Life is short, Ride Hard!! :angel:

So how? Gotten the GSA?

Check with PML. Next shipment in March... haizz.... Don't know by then will it be GSA 2010 or 2011 model. now still waititng for feedback from them...

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\

……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)

………\……………..’…../

……….â€â€¦\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….\…

Check with PML. Next shipment in March... haizz.... Don't know by then will it be GSA 2010 or 2011 model. now still waititng for feedback from them...

Yes, most probably it will be the 2011 model.

not much difference though.

anyway..

2011, there will be 3 bike launches by PML.

1st - K1600 series launch.

2nd - 2011 R1200GS triple black edition launch.

3rd - Newly revamped R1200R.

can't wait to see how much the k1600 series cost.

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships