SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

10K servicing at PML usually change EO. Diagnostic and stuffs.

U can service at M-teknik or other place but u can not remove the "service" sign from the display.

Hmm.. Do I need to do any valve clearance and some rocker arm tightening, etc?

Any recommendation on touring tyre for r12st? Or anyone of the rt riders, what tyre are good? Think pml recommend diablo stranda or sumthing.

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Anyone know where I can buy a rear brake lever extender in Singapore? Sometimes my foot would slip from the lever when braking. I'm riding a R1100RT by the way.

Saw this from the web, but they don't ship to Singapore.

http://www.creativecycleconcepts.com/index.cfm?carttoken=63321UH042310032531&action=ViewDetails&ItemID=538711&Category=1953

soma ... i think i have one lying around. Used it on my previous RT11. Will let go for small sum if you're interested.

http://yempaulantonio.blogspot.sg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/409306_10150499195852552_676382551_8519348_2125283426_n.jpg

Hmm.. Do I need to do any valve clearance and some rocker arm tightening, etc?

Any recommendation on touring tyre for r12st? Or anyone of the rt riders, what tyre are good? Think pml recommend diablo stranda or sumthing.

if i recall, they will check the valve clearance gap for u.

for touring tyres, not quite sure,

but my dad is using michelin pilot road 2. He said quite good.

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

if i recall, they will check the valve clearance gap for u.

for touring tyres, not quite sure,

but my dad is using michelin pilot road 2. He said quite good.

Hi wacko, pilot road 2 r my stock tire for my r12st, any idea how much will it cost? I believe it is not bad can't tell if it is cos my tire already 4 yrs old still with lotsa thread. That why asking for recommendation.

Thk you.

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Hi all BMW Riders, I am planning forward for our monthly meet up.

Lets do it on 18th February, Friday, from 2100hrs onwards.

Is next Friday, NOT this Friday. :p

Hope to see more BMW Riders join in this time. :p

alamak..

cannot attend..

got to serve the country..

:cheeky:

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Bro ... I had the Pilot Road 2 previously and now using The Pirelli Diablo Strada ... My take on both ... I'll prefer the Michelin ... better grips and perfect for wet conditions ... The Strada is not too bad ... still clocking the mileage but so far the Michelin tops for me ... but that's just my humble opinion ...

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/409306_10150499195852552_676382551_8519348_2125283426_n.jpg

Bro ... I had the Pilot Road 2 previously and now using The Pirelli Diablo Strada ... My take on both ... I'll prefer the Michelin ... better grips and perfect for wet conditions ... The Strada is not too bad ... still clocking the mileage but so far the Michelin tops for me ... but that's just my humble opinion ...

Hi Thks. Any idea where can I do the tire change? Dun think pml carry pilot road.

hi all

Hwa kong no longer carries the Varta battery 519 901 017

any lead on getting in Sg

cheers

Try Varta from Hwa kong, just change it for $170+GST. DIY pickup from TUAS though. Check with them if u can pick it up from other places, I work nearby, so their warehouse is a convenient place for me. Call and confirm the order. Get them to slow charge the battery overnight before u pick it up.

Parts no: 519 901 017 (19Ah, GEL type, about 6.2KG, HEAVY!)

Or if u can get your hands on YUASA 51913, even better. 4KG+ nia. But I could not find it anywhere here in singapore.

Don't you have warranty on new batt?

Hi all BMW Riders, I am planning forward for our monthly meet up.

Lets do it on 18th February, Friday, from 2100hrs onwards.

Is next Friday, NOT this Friday. :p

Hope to see more BMW Riders join in this time. :p

Bro ... meet at KTM (Railway Stn)? We can ride into MY via 2nd link thereafter? A suggestion.

Saw a couple of f800gs and 650 twin at lim chu kang road end.. Any one here..?

Saw a couple of f800gs and 650 twin at lim chu kang road end.. Any one here..?

You mean after Jalan Bahar at the Police Coast Guard base? ... Just some idiots going for a short ride ... You saw the accident?

You mean after Jalan Bahar at the Police Coast Guard base? ... Just some idiots going for a short ride ... You saw the accident?

Yup, after jalan Bahar, at the PCG base there.

never saw the accident as i was working that time..

colleague told me that outside got some bikes like mine, maybe i know.

erm.. saw the 2 men in blue walking?

So.. Guess which one is me among the 2 cute men in blue..