SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

I bought booster plug online. U can go to the site http://www.boosterplug.com to know info. As for the back fire not as bad as before just minor to my new exhaust if i use the original sure no problem. For the throttle respond is much better than before even my mechanic was surprise. So easy to said the sensor will read out as ur original setting and balance up the air ratio. As for most BMW is built for foreign country and asia is much hotter and humid than theirs. That's y to my theory understanding its better to set the air instead of the ECU system :-)

A rider is always a rider.....:cool:

I do have the same experience, either:

1) New exhaust

2) Air ratio is not balance

1)Either you can go to PML for diagnost.

2)Get a power commander and tune at HKL.

3)Get a booster plug. (which i do this, the cheapest, easy and safe time.)

I hope these info help you :-)

Thanks bro..

Air ratio not balance; replaced the worn out spindle in the throttle housing & re-tune.

So far so good..

Will get the boosterplug too, after more reviews.

Cheers.

No one can better bask in summer's balm than those who have endured winter's bite.

http://www.touratech.se/content/mc/bmw-r1100gs-sv.jpg

Just helping out fellow BMW rider on the sale of the r1150rt

Checkout the link: very low mileage at good pricing

http://www.singaporebikes.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=10476&title=bmw-r-1150rt&cat=15

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Hello everyone ... see you soon ... :p :P :p

BMW Riders meet up on this coming Friday.

Time: 2100pm onwards

Lost Soul Contact: 6100 0561

[]

Normally where do u guys park? Can't seem to see any beemer on the pavement when I pass by after work about 10 plus 11pm. Thats y didn't stop to take alook.

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Thanks bro..

Air ratio not balance; replaced the worn out spindle in the throttle housing & re-tune.

So far so good..

Will get the boosterplug too, after more reviews.

Cheers.

No problem just to share some experience what i gone through at the same time its a learning process for me :-)

A rider is always a rider.....:cool:

Hello everyone ... see you soon ... :p :P :p

BMW Riders meet up on this coming Friday.

Time: 2100pm onwards

Lost Soul Contact: 6100 0561

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Daryous/BikeWeek%20n%20Kopi/KatongFC02.jpg

Hi, will pre-Gs owner be welcome? Haven't got my bike yet. Delivery to be expected by 1 April. Tks

Just want to ride o_O

hey anyone knows how much does a GSA 30 yr limited edition design costs? anyone ask PML if they bring it in?

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2011models/2011-BMW-R1200GSAdventure-30YearsGS-Special-Modelb.jpg

alot..

:cheeky:

they got bring in.. ask them..

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

guys,.any leads for SW-Motech aluminium box???

M-teknik i guess

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Too late, by the time I leave my office already 1140, when I reach the meeting place no one is there.. Hahahha

Hi bro, please do join us on the next meet up, we do it every month.

Usually is on the Friday evening. :p

Sure!! Hopefully won't be another wrong timing..

Checkout the sale

http://www.singaporebikes.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=10476&title=bmw-r-1150rt&cat=15