SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

U so handsome take wedding pic with the bike, how can ppl ever not know u rite?

Aiyo.. U stalker u.. Paiseh la like tat..

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Hi BMW riders, I'd like to find out for R1200RT:

a. is there any underseat storage? what's the size and useability like if have?

b. can the rear panners be easily removed and attached for city / touring use?

c. any photos of the rear w/o the panners?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Uncle, everyone requirements vary a little here and there.

The best solution to do your own judgment is go to the showroom see the real thing.

Thanks, was trying to do a basic online criteria check and homework first before heading to the showroom. Sometimes sales-talk can be half-truths and thought better to understand from the horse mouth first rather than find out the hard way.

Thought I share this, hope you guys like it. Some of you might have seen it.

seen it already and will still watch it! again... and again... and again... :)

very inspirational

have even downloaded it into my video clip archive :D

Grounded... :/

Hi all,

Understandably, the 2010 GSA is ard $48K with full panniers in. Anyone can give a rough gauge how much would a 2-yr-old GSA be in the current market with full panniers too? Looking at the 2009 model probably.

bro was @ loois yesterday... Uncle selling a 09 GSA for s$35k i think it's a good deal but i dun noe if it's PML's or PI.... happy shopping

no lah bro another plate nos leh juz kena returned by owner cos of one reason or another...tat 88 sold liew. But this one oso i dun noe if it's PI or not lah hehe model 09 was quoted by uncle Lee for this one tat i"m referring.

One question; is it true tat the new PML GSA dun cum with Pinners (additional s$2500 if we want all 3) ??? juz curious hehehe

Edited by ex-keroman

One question; is it true tat the new PML GSA dun cum with Pinners (additional s$2500 if we want all 3) ??? juz curious hehehe

yup.. :giddy:

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships