SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

no problem lah... me run in already hit 90km/h & do my 1st svc after 1300km nia

i concur . i also 1498km reach HLcorp then start my 1st servicing there

==

Class 3: 22-Nov-2006, Class 2B: 12-Nov-2008, Class 2A: 12-Jan-2010, Class 2: Enrolled

==

2004 Yamaha YBR125 - Dec2008~Jan2011

2011 Yamaha FZ16 - Jan2011~Present

==

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Less than $200. E rack is $80 but e shippin n western union charges make it expensive. Summore cannot share shippin

wah. the shipping charges is 2.5x more! can buy 2 rack sia!!

==

Class 3: 22-Nov-2006, Class 2B: 12-Nov-2008, Class 2A: 12-Jan-2010, Class 2: Enrolled

==

==

Lol. It was a stationery fall. Got my clutch lever broken only. Lucky for e tank ah. Saddling frm rite side of bike not left as usual n got my shoe entangle to e spiderweb i use to keep my raincoat on rear part of seat. Geeezz.... Felt like dmb id10t sia.. Heheh

moral of incident? Anyone?

how u stationary fall? the road got bank angle ah?

==

==

==

Lol. It was a stationery fall. Got my clutch lever broken only. Lucky for e tank ah. Saddling frm rite side of bike not left as usual n got my shoe entangle to e spiderweb i use to keep my raincoat on rear part of seat. Geeezz.... Felt like dmb id10t sia.. Heheh

Wah! Stationary fall also can break ur clutch lever ar? How hard is ur fall sia... omg.

E box bracket offered abv looks very gd n sturdy. But i dun use box nowadays.... UPZ!! for e setup. I wud recommend to dos whom needs it :)

Yep, it looks more sturdy as compare to the others, but need to gif up pillion grip. But i still prefer a side box :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

I'm free after 9pm today.

u stay wdld rite bro?

hmmm btw ah... if bike kenna too much rain how ah? is it bad for the bike ... btw im free after 10 today =)

where u stay? we can meet sumwhere convenient

wah. the shipping charges is 2.5x more! can buy 2 rack sia!!

ya la..wad to do..the rack not featherweight material mah :cheeky: it will be delivered in a large crate..but im juz assumin la the shippin charges..sumtimes dey go by weight can save cost. fyi all of u..i dun profit anything..if happen to buy can show u the invoice..doin community work for fz16 before GE..hahaha

moral of the story is: saddle from left to right. else, throw away dat ugly apek2 spiderweb

E box bracket offered abv looks very gd n sturdy. But i dun use box nowadays.... UPZ!! for e setup. I wud recommend to dos whom needs it :)

thanks bro for ur opinion. i guess every1 will wait till the rack cost less than $100 when its avail in sg.

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

we c where onlinepasa stay...if north side best..all meed wdld..hehehe. how much is 1.4million rupiah? $200 sing rite?

@Fredd, no lah. CCK. :)

As for those who wants to order from Indonesia, can try Indo post. A friend of my told its 1,400,000 rupiah for 20kg. Reliability, I don't know. Never try before.

As for FZ16 stuffs, mostly are in Jakarta and West Java.

hmmm btw ah... if bike kenna too much rain how ah? is it bad for the bike ... btw im free after 10 today =)

Wont la... for long run, the paint of the bike wont be as nice lor... unless u go and wax it. :) On top of that, faster rate of rust nia..

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

@fred . ps. i was not online just now as i need to look after my daughther ahahh!!! let me know what time u guys wanna meet bah =) but most likely ill meet mezan first if want to meet cuz im still quite new to the road. AHAH =)

Anything that does not break you makes you stronger ;)

2B - 30/03/2011 :angel:

2A - ?????

@Fredd, bro how? got the headlight protector for FZ16 boh? if got i sure join urs and buy de... possible to help enquire?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Around 1.8k for TPFT, NTUC.

Wah! really got so exp mah...? i think 1.3k ba?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

@mezan @onlinepasa sori bros..i fell aslp..hahaha..i juz woke up..paiseh2..kopi on me if we ever meet :D

@YenYu i duno other countries got fz16 or not..if u noe e size of ur headlight would be good. else if fz1n i can enquire

Bros, care to share roughly insurance price for a 19yo Pplater for this bike? thanks =)

for your age...and if bike pay by installment and p plate.... bike about 8k otr

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

anyone know where to get the so call aprilla side box that was mentioned some post back that was mounted with custom bracket at the shop B_E_N recommended? price, model of box and where to get?

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"