SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi musibot

CONGRATZ bro ... 1st time clear liao - no easy feat IMHO. Have fun shopping for ur 1st ride - u confirmed hooked on fz16 liao??

yeah bro going to hoot fz16 but surely i need to save up first. haha. coe rising like nobody's business. but i'll see you soon fz bros!

@mezan @onlinepasa sori bros..i fell aslp..hahaha..i juz woke up..paiseh2..kopi on me if we ever meet :D

@YenYu i duno other countries got fz16 or not..if u noe e size of ur headlight would be good. else if fz1n i can enquire

I think cannot lei... FZ1n the headlight bigger and more fierce.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

sori..none for fz1n nor fz16..onli for fairin models onli..hehehe

Aikya! Nvm ba... haha. Bo bian.

Oh ya, anyway today when to hong leong there take my road tax disc, i saw Bro Azzy's de bike! :D I did observe his bike. :D I saw his tyre. He using 150/60 for rear. Haha.. i see still fitting quite good. So i can say our bike can fit in size 150/60 for rear :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

@YenYu, the max i think can fit is 120/80 front, 160/60 rear. I read at Indo forum.

Umm, but to be on the save side we can should use up till 150/60 for the rear since one of our FZ16 bros are using the 150/60 size :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Aikya! Nvm ba... haha. Bo bian.

Oh ya, anyway today when to hong leong there take my road tax disc, i saw Bro Azzy's de bike! :D I did observe his bike. :D I saw his tyre. He using 150/60 for rear. Haha.. i see still fitting quite good. So i can say our bike can fit in size 150/60 for rear :thumb:

What? He's back from oversea? He told me he's going to survey stuff from malaysia n indo. Maybe he's going for servicing and maintaining his bike while he's here once in a while. His bike cool right? So you manage to enquire with him?

Wah! really got so exp mah...? i think 1.3k ba?

Wait till you hear how much my insurance cost me. :faint:

the max i think can fit is 120/80 front, 160/60 rear. I read at Indo forum.

Seriously? That's cool man, it will look as big as a super4 from the back. But just that the FZ16 looks fiercer :)

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

What? He's back from oversea? He told me he's going to survey stuff from malaysia n indo. Maybe he's going for servicing and maintaining his bike while he's here once in a while. His bike cool right? So you manage to enquire with him?

Nop, didnt saw him in person. But his bike is abit dirty. I bet he just came back from his trip. He used quite alot of accessories i can say :thumb:

Wait till you hear how much my insurance cost me. :faint:

Seriously? That's cool man, it will look as big as a super4 from the back. But just that the FZ16 looks fiercer :)

Haha... ur insurance got 2k meh? FZ1n de insurance also very high ar? Super4 rear wheel is how big? I think 150/60 is big enough for a 2b bike already xD.

hmmm guys anyone of u can post garage sale? can help me sell this jacket?http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae28/onlinepasar/216744_10150144594696492_645421491_6550833_180485_n.jpg

Selling @ $270/- Alpinestars Royal Air Flo size M size 50

Why lei? U cant post on garage sales? maybe u need 50 post at least to sell stuff :D

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

If anyone already changed to larger tyres, do let me know where and how much.

Haha bro, today i saw bro azzy's bike at HL yamaha, i observed his wheel, he changed to metzeler sports M3 150/60. price should be ard 250+ priced by unique motor for a set front and back :thumb:

Metzeler Sportec M3 120/60-17 150/60-17 $245.00

Edited by YenYu

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Unique? The last time I changed my phantom tyres one set only $150. That was about 6 months ago when they had a promo.

Don't know whether they entertain group buy? LOL.

Phantom tyres are slimmer as compare to ours ba.. i not sure either, pricing must check out on their shop. That price is quoted from their web one.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Yup. Phantom tyres is 90 in front and rear 140. Also Metz.

for 110/80 and 150/60 got different or more exp price mah... Bigger size more exp also.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Yup. Non linear thing again. Actually not so much of the price but choice. Is Metz the only "value for money"?

no la... i believe got other like brigdestone or pierille

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12