SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

@Bao, chill bro. Early in the morning already got spooky encounter? Maybe you are tired. But I no 100% sure. So far, sending order at Old CCK - Lim Chu Kang area at night, I never did look behind nor into the mirror. Look front and music blast all the way. Hehe.

Good Morning all. Ride safe!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to all bros that intend to fix side boxes be it v35 or e21, do take serious consideration on whether the side boxes interfere with your riding style before u commit to buying the boxes and custom make the mounting kit as this will cost u a minimum of at least 300.

if you are one that squeeze through traffic in between lane (be it habit or circumstances), size of side boxes matter.

if you are committed to givi v35, there might be situation that your sideboxes do not give you option to squeeze through

just my opinion for all bros to think thru before forking out the hard earn money only to realize the cons outweight the pros.

IMHO..no offense

Yep bro, money really hard to earn. I'm still thinking over and over again everyday. Thanks man bro. No offense for that :thumb: Good reminder to me also! :)

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

:) i have beening riding all my bikes with side box :D

my s4 is with AT handle bar so now my e21 have and dun have no diff hahaha..

but if i get v35 it will become a bit wider den my bar..

yenyu u should reali consider, choose properly..

once u get 1 stuff there will be more stuff u need to get haha..

like u get box, u need get rack after u got this 2, u need find a shop custom bracket to fit ur rack...

Yep man bro, i agree with that.. Just the box is simply 550++ unless i get 2nd hand. Then the rack/custom rack is not cheap either... might hit near to 4digit or exceed even. Everyday searching over the web also. Anyway, if i get the v35 box, it will be put to good use for the future due to i'm taking part time uni and need to travel long distance + bringing work and sch stuff to sch, it's definitely fully utilise i should say.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

to all bros that intend to fix side boxes be it v35 or e21, do take serious consideration on whether the side boxes interfere with your riding style before u commit to buying the boxes and custom make the mounting kit as this will cost u a minimum of at least 300.

if you are one that squeeze through traffic in between lane (be it habit or circumstances), size of side boxes matter.

if you are committed to givi v35, there might be situation that your sideboxes do not give you option to squeeze through

just my opinion for all bros to think thru before forking out the hard earn money only to realize the cons outweight the pros.

IMHO..no offense

good morning guys, just came back from changi, send my mum to work and when i was coming back alone i got a very weird and spooky encounter not sure anyone here had encounter before.

you see i was coming home and on the way i came to this road at tampines, it was a straight road leading to a bend and there is no slip road or junction just one straight road then bend. When coming to a bend i can't help but notice in my mirror theres a car right behind me with very bright head light then i donno why out of curiosity i turn and look to my surprise there is totally no car behind so i tought it was the street light and i turn back then it happen again this time i see the mirrior and i confirm theres a black car behind me then i turn my head theres no car again.

after the bend it was a traffic light x junction and i came to a stop, i was thinking maybe i'm too tired and my eyes are playing trick on me but i cant help but to turn my head and look behind me again and there is no car. Then the worst thing happen. A bus went past me and i saw from the bus reflection a black car was directly behind me and once the bus went past the light turn green i sped off running for my life :cry: does any one here happen to have encounter such things?

I am seriously freaked out :cry::cry::cry:

Bro, i think u are too tired man... take it easy. Or maybe the guy playing jaychou initial d with you?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

fz1 and fz1n de tail diff meh? i tot same wor?

S and N models have different tail units. So i think the rack for the S model can't be used on the N model. :(

see blue lightnin box good enuff already..hahaha..anyway if N put box not very nice alrdy..no offence

To each his own bro. :) If i install boxes, it's not so much for aesthetic purposes but more for convenience. I was thinking of either getting Ohlins or sideboxes actually. hahaha.

good morning guys, just came back from changi, send my mum to work and when i was coming back alone i got a very weird and spooky encounter not sure anyone here had encounter before.

you see i was coming home and on the way i came to this road at tampines, it was a straight road leading to a bend and there is no slip road or junction just one straight road then bend. When coming to a bend i can't help but notice in my mirror theres a car right behind me with very bright head light then i donno why out of curiosity i turn and look to my surprise there is totally no car behind so i tought it was the street light and i turn back then it happen again this time i see the mirrior and i confirm theres a black car behind me then i turn my head theres no car again.

after the bend it was a traffic light x junction and i came to a stop, i was thinking maybe i'm too tired and my eyes are playing trick on me but i cant help but to turn my head and look behind me again and there is no car. Then the worst thing happen. A bus went past me and i saw from the bus reflection a black car was directly behind me and once the bus went past the light turn green i sped off running for my life :cry: does any one here happen to have encounter such things?

Woah! If i were you, i'll ask the car if he wants to race? :angel:

But seriously, just ignore it and it will leave you alone lah. I have my fair share of spooky encounters as well, mostly along ulu roads like lim chu kang, neo tiew, mandai.. Will share them with you if there's a chance. ;)

@Bao, chill bro. Early in the morning already got spooky encounter? Maybe you are tired. But I no 100% sure. So far, sending order at Old CCK - Lim Chu Kang area at night, I never did look behind nor into the mirror. Look front and music blast all the way. Hehe.

Good Morning all. Ride safe!

My camp is along that stretch of road bro. hahaha!

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

Jalan Murai! last time used to go there for field camp! LOL Omg...

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

The black car wanna race ur new FZ 16 lah thats why. lol! Relax bro this kind of things cannot get scared one!

Omg!!! Ppl in indon are crazy!!!! U guys must check it out!!! Superb poison man!!!!!

:lovestruck::bouncefire::bouncefire::lovestruck::bouncefire::bouncefire:

:lovestruck::bouncefire::bouncefire::lovestruck::bouncefire::bouncefire:

R6 casing.jpgyoshi.jpgyoshimura fz16.jpgdual exhaust fz16.jpgakrapovic.jpgtwobrothers.jpg

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

The black car wanna race ur new FZ 16 lah thats why. lol! Relax bro this kind of things cannot get scared one!

bro seriouly freak out man, told my dad while at the hospital he ask me to go tample get one talisman put at my bike lol i was thinking go tample get talisman print out the desgin then decal it on my bike better lol

i tink u should bro..either decal or whatsoever also can la..as long u got sumtin to "protect" u..i also got paste on my bike..juz for extra precaution :D

bro seriouly freak out man, told my dad while at the hospital he ask me to go tample get one talisman put at my bike lol i was thinking go tample get talisman print out the desgin then decal it on my bike better lol
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Guest B_E_N

e21 is using monokey system rack...

the whole set of e21 @ ah boy is $180 include rack and installation...

JB is cheaper...

jus let me know if u wanna custom..

i jus bought a kappa k33n

the rack i put in on fz16 and compare its very hug body, e most is a little bit wider den handle bar or even same with handle bar width nia..

Hi guys, was wondering if I change a wider and higher handle bar with a bar raiser installed. Would this required me to change my cable for both the clutch and brake?

Class 2B: 2009

Class 2A: ??

Class 3: 2011

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

Aprilia Rs4 125 (2014-2015)

SuperMotard (Searching)

Hi guys, was wondering if I change a wider and higher handle bar with a bar raiser installed. Would this required me to change my cable for both the clutch and brake?

Bro Azzy is using bar raiser, I remembered he told me its much much more comfy comparing to the low level stock handlebar. And if im not wrong, he didnt do anything to his cables. Just need to do proper adjustment n positioning, thats all.

Bro Azzy is using bar raiser, I remembered he told me its much much more comfy comparing to the low level stock handlebar. And if im not wrong, he didnt do anything to his cables. Just need to do proper adjustment n positioning, thats all.

Thanks saibot, but how about both bar raiser with a hight wider handle bar? Still long enough ma?

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

SuperMotard (Searching)

JB is cheaper...

the rack i put in on fz16 and compare its very hug body, e most is a little bit wider den handle bar or even same with handle bar width nia..

Hi ben, you mean you got it custom to your bike le? Got any pic ma? Anyway, base on your knowledge can the e21 rack custom fit on my bike swee swee? If possible I will buy this few days and bring to your bike shop... Heee.

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

SuperMotard (Searching)

Guest B_E_N

eh haven.. jus try put and see nia.. not putting on this fz16 coz my friend dun wan box...

jus sharing that it can be done swee swee..

as for e21, erm, there sure to be some gap, coz the box is str8 while the tail is curve in and its monoshock

but np its can be done..

if u interested jus contact me :)

Hi guys, just some good deals to share around. Recently, i bought 2 HJC full face helmet (PSB certified) from motoworld at 200 dollars and some of my friends told me is kinda good deal... so i tot of sharing with you guys. In addition, i called up givi singapore, and according to them FZ16 fitment should be available in late May or early June but they ask me to call back on the last week of May to check again.

Anyway, anyone going Ben's motoshop today noon time? Cos im going to enquire on side fitment... hee.

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

SuperMotard (Searching)

actuali dat full fairing i got lobang to do for u..but will cost alot of coz

Do that abit crazy leh... Like change the whole bike liddat. Sure kanna stop by TP one man... lol...

Yeah.. get a talisman to haf a piece of mind. :thumb:

JB is cheaper...

The side pannier u buy already come with a rack? Or u test it without the rack one? Anyway how much u bought that? Haha, my mirror is wider than my handlebar already.

eh haven.. jus try put and see nia.. not putting on this fz16 coz my friend dun wan box...

jus sharing that it can be done swee swee..

as for e21, erm, there sure to be some gap, coz the box is str8 while the tail is curve in and its monoshock

but np its can be done..

if u interested jus contact me :)

Maybe i should go down and test try with ur k33n see if it's really hugging niccely. If so, then i'll buy the box and go over ur side to do le.

Hi guys, just some good deals to share around. Recently, i bought 2 HJC full face helmet (PSB certified) from motoworld at 200 dollars and some of my friends told me is kinda good deal... so i tot of sharing with you guys. In addition, i called up givi singapore, and according to them FZ16 fitment should be available in late May or early June but they ask me to call back on the last week of May to check again.

Anyway, anyone going Ben's motoshop today noon time? Cos im going to enquire on side fitment... hee.

Last time Motoworld have promo on hjc helmet also. Trade-in any helmet then can get HJC helmet at 100$ nia. :thumb: Go tml noon time? If u okay then i'll join. today i cant cos joining friend for lunch. :D Ur fitment u mention is for topbox or side pannier? haha... Wat's the no. for givi singapore? Mah motor de no. is it? haha...

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Yenyu: got ur sms..tis wk i on standby..so coverin night shift onli..wun be comin down tai seng anytime soon..mebbe next wk..i duno yet..hahaha..maybe u wana come down pulsar meetin on wed..den i can intro u to mjbs also.

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg