SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Parking at Plaza Singapura

biting_point

Hi, guys.. I just wanna share my experiences at PS these 2 days..

I'd parked my bike at PS yesterday, reached at 6pm, so needa pay ERP, cash card place in IU since leaving my MSCP.. reminded myself to take out after parking at PS..

Careless me, forgot to take out.. came back my bike, cashcard stolen.. btw, my IU is wrapped with the IU leather.. Some cheapskate guy walked to my bike and open the IU to take out my cashcard..!! this is day 1..

I cant blame anyone but myself that i'm careless..

Day 2!! Reached Orchard gate at 6.30++pm.. to my horror, ERP in operation.. made a left turn, bought a NEW cashcard at Dunlop St 7-11..

Travelled back and enter gantry.. Then kena traffic light, but using that time to take out my cashcard and keep in wallet..

SO I PARKED in PS again.. A Sat evening only some areas had ERP.. after my movie, when back to my bike.. To my horror, SOMEONE, that someone had opened up my IU unit again to see if there's any cashcard.. I know it because I had place the leather back in place nicely after I took my cashcard out..

Conculsion: at PS, may have someone or some I***T going around to open biker's IU to see if there's any cashcard.. Why these rats can't buy their own cashcard..?

Side story: My tankpad(the motorworld with warranty one) was stolen at my MSCP juz that one day w/o canvas.. FYI: that tank pad is repeelable and restickable.. But the rat could not get the pad fully because the most bottom part was blocked by my seat.. He just took the pad by tearing it off leaving the bottom piece because it's being blocked..

GUYS!! LADIES!! BIKERS!! Please be VIGILANT!! Help to look out for each other.. At my MSCP, I just met a fellow biker and joined his watch group.. according to him, he pointed out to me, those bikes that are in the watch group.. and told me they are keeping a lookout for each others' bike..

These thieves are normally travelling in bicycles with 1 or 2 some bike(most unmod wave or other 4 strokers).. Those one bicycles will get your bike parts while the ones one motorbike are the lookouts.. They seem to be a syndicate(juz our observation, no prove)..

FYI, most MSCP had CCTV cameras fitted at the entrance and exit.. At my MSCP, a scambler was stolen and recorded.. 2 guys went in on a TA, then exit without pillion, pillion become rider of stolen scambler.. but image is blurred, couldnt get the plate of the TA..

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes i see some young cleaners loitering around the carpark.

Sometimes i suspect its them. but i got no evidence. LAst time there was a sting operations at PS ma. some riders stake out before dunno whats the outcome.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

for e PS cases, i suppest it's the doings of someone working there.

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

my chrome kick starter get stolen at PS carpark.

i used to work there, and there r cases like cash card stolen, helmet stolen.

bro out there beware.

if u all notice, there is a exit door ( which links to the staircase ) near to bike

parking lot at every deck.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/lana1232/funny.gif

My cashcard was stolen too when I absent-mindedly left it in the IU. The best part is that it took only 10 minutes after I parked my bike. While going down the escalator, I remembered so went back to the carpark. Once I reached my bike, cashcard GONE! NBZ... :angry:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

I had 2-3 cashcards stolen before too, at various locations. Even when locked with a little padlock, they'll simply use a screwdriver to knock it off. Sigh.

Now with a IU pouch, I've managed to avoid theft twice. To safe-guard not only cash-card but also bike and accessories, I think I would rather spend a few minutes covering my bike with the canvas, anywhere anytime.

Regards

sky_vinz

I had 2-3 cashcards stolen before too, at various locations. Even when locked with a little padlock, they'll simply use a screwdriver to knock it off. Sigh.

i know this things happen.i have forgotten many times over..BUT..got one time, this uncle at the carpark showed me his broken erp cover...all just becos of a cashcard! he put a lock onto his erp cover... POOR uncle, works at town side some more...despatching items through & fro the city...pity him man...

Now with a IU pouch, I've managed to avoid theft twice. To safe-guard not only cash-card but also bike and accessories, I think I would rather spend a few minutes covering my bike with the canvas, anywhere anytime.

where did you get the IU pouch? look good on the erp....

My cashcard was stolen too when I absent-mindedly left it in the IU. The best part is that it took only 10 minutes after I parked my bike. While going down the escalator, I remembered so went back to the carpark. Once I reached my bike, cashcard GONE! NBZ... :angry:

i kena many times over...now if forget, i take it as gone/lost/kaput....automatic go 7-11 buy a new one....:dot:

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

xjrredbull: I bought mine from Auntie shop. Believe both 219 and Juzz Wheelz are selling them too.

sorry huh....how much huh? may go JW...I like the boss...good man...good heart...:cheeky:

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

haha ... absent minded bring theft .. so then install alarm for our IU ....

Human is limited by fear... and only if we have courage, we will have a chance to overcome fear.

Partners in my life.

TA200 -2007 till 2010

SUPER4 - 2010 early -2010 end

Fz6 - 2010 -2012

R1 - current

my bike fuel tank kena scratch at MSCP... ..

that farker left a very deep scratch and it doesnt look like a key mark.

any way that we can prevent these itchy hands from vandalising others bike?

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect , every action in this world will bear a consequence

dun think its possible as it is expose to the public hands

Some low life gave me 3 holes in my seat at PS a few months back.

I am gonna try this soon. Park my GF car infront of the bikelot, leave my laptop in back seat with web cam wired to the rear window. Record. Ride my bike park behind her car at the lot, leave my cashcard in the IU plus and nice lao pok ogk ff4 locked to back seat. Arm myself with a softball bat and wait.

If they operated as fast as the last time they took my cashcard (5mins?). Then we will be in for a good show. try detain him, if resist, say hello to mr happy bat.

They kope cashcard i still dont mind, cuz i careless, but last time when i rode skipper, my gf bought me this little turtle soft toy keychain that u can buy outside for like 50 cents??? i permantly attached it to my bike using the mirror. The jackarse actually cut away the string attaching the turtle to the keychain to steal of turtle. Been having a grudge agaisnt them since. Then recently friends CF led signals 4 pair all kena stolen there too. Time for payback!!!!

Things done so far:

Brand new rear suspension, new rubbers in carbs, serviced carbs, double bubble windscreen, voltmeter, Pilot Sport tyres, Did o ring + VAZ sprokets, front brake pump, gaskets + waterpump oil seal, Maxima CoolAid, 2nd hand rear hugger, 2nd hand front brake disc, Fizz Power brake pads front and back, 2nd hand front and back rims, Yusa battery, Reconditioned 2nd hand carbs by Planet, Front sticker number plate, front wheel bearings, new clutch plates, fortuna paintwork sponsored by spastic driver, Keitin tank pad.

Need sugar mommy for : Hel brake lines and top end overhaul.

I got a way to prevent your cash card from being left behind and getting stolen...

1)Go to POPULAR book store and buy a retractable pass holder for $4 I think

2)Attach the Retractable Pass Holder to your key chain together with your bike key...

3)Modify the end of the Retractable pass holder with a hook or a clip

4)Everytime you insert your cashcard just pull the attached hook from the retractable pass holder and hook it on to the IU cover through the lock holes

5)After you parked your bike upon reaching your destination and you forget to retrieve your cashcard again the retractable pass holder will remind you when you retrieve your keys from your bike...

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv15/Davin_Tan/SNC00998.jpg

Honda CBR 1000RR '07

Power Commander III

HRC Velocity Stacks

HRC Air Filter Element

Venhill Brake & Clutch Lines

Problem now with ps is that it aint just cashcards, accessories are also being stolen.

Things done so far:

Brand new rear suspension, new rubbers in carbs, serviced carbs, double bubble windscreen, voltmeter, Pilot Sport tyres, Did o ring + VAZ sprokets, front brake pump, gaskets + waterpump oil seal, Maxima CoolAid, 2nd hand rear hugger, 2nd hand front brake disc, Fizz Power brake pads front and back, 2nd hand front and back rims, Yusa battery, Reconditioned 2nd hand carbs by Planet, Front sticker number plate, front wheel bearings, new clutch plates, fortuna paintwork sponsored by spastic driver, Keitin tank pad.

Need sugar mommy for : Hel brake lines and top end overhaul.

best is park at entrace there lor.cos alot car coming up they cant really steal accessories lo.for cashcard no choice ba don put so much $ inside.cos bike erp is cheap.the most everytime top $5?lolz

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

I am gonna try this soon. Park my GF car infront of the bikelot, leave my laptop in back seat with web cam wired to the rear window. Record. Ride my bike park behind her car at the lot, leave my cashcard in the IU plus and nice lao pok ogk ff4 locked to back seat. Arm myself with a softball bat and wait.

If they operated as fast as the last time they took my cashcard (5mins?). Then we will be in for a good show. try detain him, if resist, say hello to mr happy bat.

They kope cashcard i still dont mind, cuz i careless, but last time when i rode skipper, my gf bought me this little turtle soft toy keychain that u can buy outside for like 50 cents??? i permantly attached it to my bike using the mirror. The jackarse actually cut away the string attaching the turtle to the keychain to steal of turtle. Been having a grudge agaisnt them since. Then recently friends CF led signals 4 pair all kena stolen there too. Time for payback!!!!

You won't lose your cash card, most probably u will end up with a smashed car window and a missing laptop