SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Parking at Plaza Singapura

biting_point

aiya... y put so many problem to it.. get the cashcard reminder from me can le..

remind you to take cashcard, and avoid uneccessary troblem like buy new card, $20 plus fly away.. etc etc

Does anyone know where to buy an accessory reminder, a helmet with padlock reminder and an exhaust pipe reminder? :cheeky:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think if we do really caught the thief.. we can just bring him to the police and let the police warn him..

seriously, setting a "trap" is not easy..

so PS is only notorious for it's "cashcard disappearance".. we can just start off from there..

no time to waste.. we see if we can start this friday??

haha ah_pui's comment is being ignored ! eh bro, some bikes reali have limited

space to put the cashcard reminder and its quite bulky ya ! so have to rely

on ourselves !

anyway the topic here is not just abt the cashcard .. its more of getting those buggers den spending the $ to buy another cashcard =D so cheers !

ma mee mOo

teEpe3 c@nt c@tCh m3 nAniNanipOopOo

dun go PS when riding. thats the ultimate solution.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

punch a hole and tie the cash card to the keys using a bungee cord?

Or just hide the IU out of plain sight

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

For me, cashcard never top up more than $10. Haha, top up juz $5 @ a go. & den as necessary.

U nvr wen u forget to take out, den the next ting u noe, its gone. If cashcard value inside is very little, its ok, but if its like $20 plus, gonna be a bit of heart pain to bear. =(

Apr 05' - Sept 06': Honda AG 200 / Honda CB 750 / Honda VFR 800

Jan 06' - Feb 07' : Phantom TA 150 / Mar 07' - May 08'Suzuki GSX 400 RP / May 08' - XXXX : Fazer 6 S2 08'

Trips Done So Far

> Kukup/Malacca/Kota Tinggi (GSX-08) >Bekok&Labis Waterfall/Desaru/Hatyai/Koh Samui/Phuket/Krabi (FzR 6: 7/2-14/2 09)

went 2 7-11, buy thing liao den in rubbish bin.

park near the entrance /exit is best, i parked there whereby i 4get 2 take out my cashcard b4, after watch mobee, my cashcard still there.(smokers will b outside smking all the time :lol: )

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

should catch tat person who is stealing.. best if can use India Rules,

CUT OF HANDS OF THOSE WHO STEAL

History.......

Sep 02 - Sep 03 = Honda Phatom TA200

Sep 03 - Sep 04 = Honda Vtec 1

Sep 04 - June 05 = Honda Vtec3

Feb 06 - Aug 06 = Honda Vtec1

Aug 06 - Feb 08 = Suzuki GSR400

Feb 08 - BMW (Bus, Mrt, Walk)

bldg : acesiew.multiply.com

MSN : acesiew.hotmail.com

wah... so violent ah... i'll use the cashcards the swipe their ass... :lol:

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

Guest @h_püi™
haha ah_pui's comment is being ignored ! eh bro, some bikes reali have limited

space to put the cashcard reminder and its quite bulky ya ! so have to rely

on ourselves !

anyway the topic here is not just abt the cashcard .. its more of getting those buggers den spending the $ to buy another cashcard =D so cheers !

my version of cashcard reminder is not bulky at all.. basically it hidden in the space whereby the plastic cover and the screen for displaying the value...

must make use of the space ma... conclusion: after fixing the cover is still able to close and from outside u dun even know there a cashcard reminder built inside accept for the wire. :p

actually if remember to take the cashcard then ok le ma.. this situation is like you put valuable thing in the open and forgot to take and when you realise and go back, the thing is gone. curse also no use.. then troublemsome part is that still need to buy and replace it.. and money and time involved because of a stupid A** stole the cashcard.

but if other thing that will cause to bike to malfunction then is really a no no...

For me, cashcard never top up more than $10. Haha, top up juz $5 @ a go. & den as necessary.

U nvr wen u forget to take out, den the next ting u noe, its gone. If cashcard value inside is very little, its ok, but if its like $20 plus, gonna be a bit of heart pain to bear. =(

how to top up $5 at a time? through ATM machine? :angel:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
I had 2-3 cashcards stolen before too, at various locations. Even when locked with a little padlock, they'll simply use a screwdriver to knock it off. Sigh.

Now with a IU pouch, I've managed to avoid theft twice. To safe-guard not only cash-card but also bike and accessories, I think I would rather spend a few minutes covering my bike with the canvas, anywhere anytime.

hi sky_vinz, have you got a pic of your IU pouch? Thanks!